Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 am
((0_0 Could I get an update plz?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 am
User Image Samantha went in the Direction of Annabelle , when she rounded the Corner there were Terrost ,( soldiers) all askew in the Hallway , Samantha Thought a tremendous amount of energy was released here and she saw Rakata slumped against the wall with annabelle by his side he seemed in alot of pain ...seeing Him like this she tossed the soldier she was carrying he seemed to land another that was talking to Rakata ..His landing shut the other soldier up..Annabelle Motioned for Samantha to come over and told her we needed to Get Rakata to his Room she had a plan to Help repair his injuries ..Samantha Gently as she could Picked him up and quikly went into the Direction of his room...Samantha couldnt Help but look at Annabelles expression of Pain an concern.. with some fear...she noticed a small box in her hands she was holding it tightly ...  

KommandoKat

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am
Vamp C
((0_0 Could I get an update plz?))
Lets see there was another attack on the School Annabelle released a Large amount of energy that all but Leveled the soldiers and Rakata in the Process...Alex is alive ( Thx to Rakata) My character is Carrying Rakata to his room with Annabelle They have some Plan to Combine energy to Repair his injuries witch are many ...I think thats it .. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 am
"ill be fine...i just need to rest bit. then i will be back to normal." he said. he had known about the melding of energies to be a strong source of power, but it was an extremely intimate process. it was like a part of you living inside the other person, you feel their pain and desires. you know what they think. Rakata wasnt sure he wanted other people to know how deep his hurting really went.

((well, last day of summer vacation. v.v
*pours everyone a shot of vodka. "to summer, and a new beginning!*))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

arisa44

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 am
(i'm like 20 or 30 pages behind so i give up cuz i got no time now that school started but keep it up guys i might come back on like christmas break or something)
sun falls into a deep comma for the moment
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 am
User ImageAnnabelle ran her hand against his cheek "Well call if you need me.." I left..disaponted. not in him but myself. I opened the box and I found a necklace similar to the one i was wearing from my aunt. I went back to my room to examine it.
((That sucks, school started for me 4 weeks ago! but umm sorry I dont drink, lol *drinks coca cola*))  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 am
((yeah. school started for me today. i have soccer practice after school, and of course i fell victim to a bout of insomnia last night. rolleyes my life is great.))

Rakata nodded "ill be ok." he said again. he got up and staggered a bit, on his broken leg. he went to a mirror. he checked his eyes. one of his pupils contracted more than the other. bad news. "looks like ive got a concussion on my hands for the moment as well...fantastic." he took a bottle of whiskey from his 'fridge and poured a couple of shots. the pain went away gradually until it was just a dull ache. he laid back on his bed. "better give TJ a call..." he mumbled to himself.
TJ? its Rakata. could you come by my dorm any time soon? ive got some problems with a broken leg, a couple of broken ribs that i think have punctured a lung, a shattered wrist, and a concussion to cap it off. he said telepathically to her. he fell out of consciousness again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 pm
I sat there..alone..looking at the necklace. I put it on..and immedtly i felt..reguvanted..energized...like something had cocooned me.. I still was glowing..so it didnt cure that part. i left a message on my Aunts message machine..
Hey auntie..umm...well..remember when you told me how to get rid of the...radation energy..aftter outbursts happened what do I do again? I mean I didnt have an outburst..or anything like....just....love u bye"
I didnt bother to send it too her.. It would be to suspicious...I sighed and thought," Sorry Rakata"
((Haha, bummer))  

MajikBooBear

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm
TJ sighed and stood up, looking at the bodies strewn about the hallway. Some school, she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Rakata's voice, pained but perfectly clear inside her head. Your dorm? she thought back, a little surprised that this communication was working both ways when only one of them was telepathic. Yeah, sure, I'll be right there.

She headed down the hall and made her way at a decent pace up to Rakata's room; it sounded like he needed some serious fixing. The door wasn't locked, but when she opened the door a crack, all she could see from her angle was a pair of feet, motionless on his bed. "Oh, boy," she said to herself, crossing the threshold and closing his door behind her.

"Rakata?" she asked softly, climbing onto his bed and kneeling beside his head. She was fairly certain he wouldn't answer, but it felt more normal to her than throwing her thoughts at him. "Hey, wake up, amigo...." She slid her legs out from beneath her and pulled his unconscious frame partway up so she was almost cradling his upper body. She wasn't totally sure how to deal with his wounds; usually, she just mixed a drop or two of her blood into theirs, but the bulk of Rakata's injuries seemed to be internal. She leaned forward and pulled up his pant legs to check for breaks-- one leg already had a massive bruise, so it was a safe bet that it was indeed broken there-- and took off his shirt to examine his ribs. "Well, here we are again," she said, her voice coming out on a sigh. "This is gonna be awkward when you wake up."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Rakata woke up to a familiar sight. once again he was out cold when TJ had started healing him.
"thanks" he said weakly. his shirt was on the edge of the bed. he looked down at his chest and wasn't surprised to see large splotchy bruises
"well, this is fantastic. he said to himself. "anything you can do for the internal injuries?" Rakata asked her  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm
TJ shook her head-- not in denial of his question, but simply in place of a shrug. "I'm not sure," she said. "I could make some incisions over the wounds and use my typical method... the only other thing I can think of is an injection, but I'm afraid I don't typically carry syringes on me." She let out a single laugh, more out of sarcasm than actual mirth.

"You okay with me cutting you open?" she asked, pulling a switchblade out of her pocket, but leaving it folded. "They'd just be little slices-- nothing worse than what you've already got. By the way, your skin is cold as hell. I don't get it; I thought you were the master of energy or something like that."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 pm
Rakata shrugged
"go ahead, its not like ill feel anything right now anyway im so hopped up on whiskey right now." he told her.
Rakata heard the comment about him being cold.
he smiled sadly.
"your the first person to learn just how cold and detached all this bloodshed has made me sometimes. this happens to me after i take a life." he felt a chill go down his spine.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 pm
TJ shook her head again, but this time it was with a sad smile that mirrored Rakata's. "When you said you were cold and detached before, I believed you, but I didn't think you meant it literally." She flipped open the blade and making a small cut on Rakata's leg, and then another on her palm.

Pressing her hand against the wound, she said, "I hope you won't feel this," and brought her other hand over to the other side of his leg. Taking a moment to feel where the break was-- it was a serious one at that, not just a hairline fracture-- she shoved the separate pieces of bone back into alignment. "Sorry," she said, "it heals faster when the bones are closer to actually being in place."

She left his leg to heal on its own and moved up to his chest, looking at the bruising over his cracked ribs. She reopened the cut on her palm and made another short-- but pretty deep-- slice in the skin of his chest. Closing the knife and returning it to her pocket, she supported his back with her now-free hand and pressed the other against the wound. "This is gonna feel really weird," she said in an explanatory tone. "Your bones are going to heal pretty much instantaneously." She laughed and added, "I guess it feels kind of like a massive growth spurt. You doing okay? I don't know how you manage to mess yourself up like this every day."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm
i got up and went to Rakata's room. I needed to say sorry one more time. I put my hand on his doorknob and turned away. I couldnt face him. Guilt choked at me I sat down by his door and dozed off.  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:03 pm
"i suppose it stems from the fact that i have no concern about my personal safety. i get hurt alot, yes, but i really dont care." he felt his bones being healed. she was right, it did feel weird. really weird.
"actually, this time i didn't cause this. Annabell lost control of herself, and launched a wave of energy all around her. i got caught at the epicenter of it. i don't blame her for it though. the same thing has happened to me."
they finished knitting back together and her got up. his leg and chest were a bit sore, but other than that, he was fine.
"I'm lucky to have a friend who can heal me after i get jacked up. thanks again TJ. it looks like i owe you another one."  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games