Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm
Thank you Jan

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm
Name: Angela
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, listening to music, playing on the computer, playing video games (sorry that I'm being boring), hanging out with friends  

Haraguroi Sora

evilbunny31

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm
Hi and thanks for the Invite

Name:leigei
Interest:video games, dancing, writing, sour candy  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:42 pm
It's good to be here devil and Jan.  

Bangin Bad Bxtches

cloudseas

Witty Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:43 pm
Hello, my name is Daisuke (not actual name, but please address me by it. My real name is a total embarrassment to me and everyone who knows it). I'd rather not give out my real age since I'm ... not exactly legal yet and I don't want creepy stalkers out stalking me (watch, now they're going to start stalking me >< ).

I have no clue how I got invited to a guild that's dedicated to gaming, but here it goes. My hobbies include making artsy stuff, even if I'm not exactly a super-artistic person, and that's pretty much it... if it helps I play maplestory...? ... and T.W.E.W.Y... ? ... and pokemon... ?
(point is: I'm not really that into videogames, so the very fact that I got invited into a guild dedicated more or less solely to that is ... well... shocking neutral )

tl;dr
name - daisuke
age - guess... ( no seriously guess )
hobbies - reading, writing, music (making and listening), and maplestory

edit: Oh and where are my manners. Thank you, very much, for your invite... even if I'm confused as to why it's given (... and err thank you... glad that someone out there thinks that I'm interesting 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Name: Nanami

Hobbies: Music , Cosplaying , watching anime and rping

Thanks for inviting me

PrincessofSaillune

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:11 pm
Hello to Angela, Leigei, Daisuke, Nanami! For those of you thanking for the invites you're very welcome. =) Welcome to XSK!
@Roy and Unwanted-Soul You're welcome!
@Lite Noah mrgreen Woot!
@Daisuke We do more just games. In fact we cover just about everything and if there isn't something we do already, then I invite to make a thread about it if you feel like it. wink And you certainly seem interesting!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:35 pm
Name: ??? Foxie. (I have a number of alias` But no true name)
Hobbies: See below.

I recognize power, Of wisdom, Intelligence , Of strength, Of speed, Of the trades and of cunning among other things.
My "hobbies" extend to anything practical that offers power.
Such as fighting, Writing, Music, etc.
I do everything under the sun so listing them all will take more time then I think necessary for a introduction post.  

Foxie the Vixen

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

cloudseas

Witty Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 pm
@Jan - oh I see, worried I wouldn't fit in here since I'm not that much of a gamer itself, but I'm glad to hear of the wide variety of people that there are in this guild. smile
Thank you so much for your kind complement, it's flattering. Really.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 pm
Hey again, Foxie. Let me properly welcome you to XSK, welcome to XSK!!! I like the way you have your hobbies. smile  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Foxie the Vixen

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 pm
Hey I am Jan
Hey again, Foxie. Let me properly welcome you to XSK, welcome to XSK!!! I like the way you have your hobbies. smile
Why thank you. :3
And aye, Though its getting in the way of college, The idea of specializing horrifies me. x.X  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:42 pm
@Daisuke Oh, don't worry. There is a place for everyone. And you're welcome! wink  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Foxie the Vixen
Hey I am Jan
And aye, Though its getting in the way of college, The idea of specializing horrifies me. x.X

Welcome. wink
Aw, there must be a way around it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Hey I am Jan
Foxie the Vixen
Hey I am Jan

Welcome. wink
Aw, there must be a way around it!
There is.
I am dropping out of highschool and taking online courses for electives, Then in a year I will fill out a GED, At this point I will enroll in a cheap college that recently changed into a university, and take on several courses and then get a transfer to victoria.
This will allow me to finish University with multiple degrees in several fields without spending much money.
Normally they would decline me but I arranged for my records to be deleted so they have no grade average to go off of, Only a easy multiple choice test.
^o^ <3

Just takes a year or two, Much faster then doing highschool. ;P
And more expensive. =w=  

Foxie the Vixen

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Angel14Anika

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:06 pm
Hi guys ^^ thanks for inviting me to this guild ^^

Name: I'm Micah but i would like to be called Anika (this is what my real life friends call me.. y? it's a secret xp )

Hobbies: SLEEPING (my favorite hobby whee ), surfing the net, listening to music, reading manga, watching anime, playing games,.. etc.

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games