Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

"Watch your luck. . ." Creed uttered in a tone of anger. "I don't care if you laugh, but if you mock my almighty rule. . ." He slashed his blade at her, this slash sent forward 14 attacks, attack at both her hands, her shins, her legs, her feet, her shoulders her both sides of her thighs, all in a heatbeat. Circling behind her, his ax was out, and ready to kill her.

"Pffhh. You disgust me." Creed began to walk away, she wasn't worth the trouble. But she did piss him off enough. Smiling, he pushed his muscles outwards, as he instantly got a bit more muscular, a clear aura emitting from his body, as it destroyed everything in sight. As the entire area around him began to shatter, he laughed it off, and brushed the debris from his shoulder, his sleeves falling past his arms. He began to twist and turn, he appeared to be wearing a straight jacket, that was undone, the length of his sleeves were so long. He was laughing again "Kekekekek!" He was genuine, as his eyes lit up. "Byakuren's influence is somewhere nearby! Teran's b***h got something coming to her!" He began to look around for a moment, before he froze.

"But first..."

The void look on his face returned, as his smile screamed 'I am gonna murder you and have sex with your fleshy organs'; and who knows.

He could just be that sorta guy.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 am
User Image
Chessa Juniper Starwing

Can you stand on YOUR head?

Chessa screamed as she was attacked. Though she could see them coming there was nearly nothing she could really do. She managed to dodge the worst of it, but each blow managed to cut into her flawless skin. She panted as he walked away and she stood up straight. It didnt take long before she was following him once more. This time disappearing with each movment he made staying close to the shadows and far enough away from him. She was smiling, but her flawless cheeks seemed to hold color as her eyes held desire. Such power... such strength, he was magnificent. She was addicted.Her wounds sustained by him did not bleed, instead they were glowing. Though currently nothing was happening.

No? I didnt think so

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 pm
As Venustas approached the alleyway, her attention was quickly drawn away by a screaming voice. She squinted her eyes slightly at the disgusting sound and its choice of words. Then she felt it. The power. Her heart hammered in her chest as a response to the power and overwhelming wave of anger. Quickly, she was sprinting towards the chaos she could just feel beginning to unfold, forgetting about the others in the alley.

She reached the area just in time to see the bloodshed, and she frowned. Nobody deserved to die for someone else's entertainment, but her wisdom told her to stay away from whatever was causing this. As she observed the horrified expressions that glazed over everyone's expressions, she was distracted yet again by the same wave of anger and could feel a fight unfolding. Again, she ran towards it.

Then she stopped. Had she really heard someone say something about tits? "******** fool." Her melodic voice muttered to herself. All of this over a woman? She giggled darkly to herself.

As Venustas approached the battle she heard a scream of a woman and cringed at the annoying sound. Then she gasped softly as she saw a building shatter not far from where she was heading towards. It was then quiet, but she could feel the energies moving away still, so she continued to follow them, her curiosity fueling her to press on. It wasn't long until she was close to them, she could feel the both of them very close. She slowed then, walking casually trying to at least find the woman she had heard scream moments ago.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 pm
Around it, memories churned, of expansive perception and adoration born of fear. Images of glory after glory gave percussion to barely beating heart. Still in its mind, images of eternity and plans never enacted played through to the future. A world without death, a land that would never wear away; this was its goal. The goal that even now lay in pieces, only sign of existence campfire stories, and the imaginings of the once divine.

For the moment however, it did not truly matter to the bearer of these dreams. It for the moment felt them as the present, as they happened, again and again, day after day. A disturbing sensation always awakened him from these reveries, a newfound hunger for the mundane, where once flowing energies sustained it, food now sufficed. This pang now surfaced, breaking the memories, the ghostly charade. Dieter sighed, looking around the empty crypt, guttering candles atop strangely sterile slabs, darkness ever closer.

He stood up unsteadily, stumbling forward, still coming down from the dislocation. No matter what he did, this process always drained him more than it should, trying get around the problem only made it worse. The broken god walked outside, wearing dark trousers and a somewhat frilly blouse, hidden behind an off white overcoat. He walked towards the market, seeking food; a job too judging by the pitiful jangling of the coin purse. He half heard a scream on his way, dismissing it to the back of his head, another side effect of the living. The sound of crushed masonry however brought a smile to existence; some things never changed.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 pm
(( Welcome home Drasta. Glad to see you havnt left us yet =) ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am
● It's Amazing! ●

"Two. . . TWO?!? Only two ******** followers?!?" Creed looked angry as he appeared next to Venustas. This one. . .her eyes were scary. Staring into the cold angry eyes for a moment, a large sweatdrop appeared over his head, as he fell onto his back, another anime moment as he stood back up and dusted himself off.

Grabbing her waist he appeared next to the other woman. They both had pink hair and nice bodies. Nodding to himself, he smiled. "Well. . .you both look like fun. But. . . I don't think that two is enough for me, I need more. More. MORE!" Laughing, he smashed his foot into the ground, as the area around them went up into a destructive frenzy of debris and black top.

Creed. . .

Origin?!?

. . .

Come back to me, my god, my savior.

No! Don't! Please. I am not insane. I am not insane. I am not insane. My thoughts, you jumble them, you hurt them. I was . . .normal. No!

Thrashing his arms around, he stood in awe as he began to cry, his tears falling from his cheeks and touching the ground, shining momentarily before dissolving into the now dug up soil. As he reached out in front of him, his eyes did not stare at the two beautiful women, but instead at nothingness. He was a pawn.

"All in your ******** game. . . I shouldn't have killed Teran and Byakuren. . . we shouldn't have killed the genesises. . . " He uttered under his breath, as he dropped his head, tears strolling down his face. "When I close my eyes. . .will you hold me tight? And protect me? . . . I'm scared...of what will happen. "

And he heard nothing.

I'm scared . . . Creed looked back up, as the tears seemed to be non existant. "Shall we go ladies? I have a nice little place, and I also have dry balls. Wet 'um up!" He smiled, his crimson teeth gleaming, as his face ignored any previous turmoil. As he stared them up and down, a face almost drowsy, but mostly uninterested appeared. "eh? Hurry up and answer me!"

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
Chessa Juniper Starwing

Can you stand on YOUR head?

Chessa had managed to stand up right on the side of a building and watch the man flip out again. It made her giggle as she watched the entertainment unfold. He had found yet another woman, a new fun little twist and his reaction to her was absolutly adorable. She couldnt help but wiggle as she watched, but as soon as he disappeared she turned around to find him right there with her. She blinked curiously and looked at her a moment. " Ne, she does have large breasts'' Chessa then began to compare herself to the other woman, but her attention was soon drawn back to the man as he had, YET ANOTHER, melt down.
She lept down and landed a little ways from him as he began to cry. His emotions were just so interesting, she wanted to eat him up. But she minded her manners and just remained a witness to what was unfolding. Then he began to deman once more and this time she spoke up. She smiled sweetly and stuck her hand behind her back and scratched her head. " Nene, I'm afraid I do not work that way. " She giggled and smiled, tilting her head as her eyes took in every detail about him. " But let me know if there is anything else I can do for you kay? Nyan!" She said cutely, giving him a short wave and flicked a card in his direction, showing him how he may contact her in any given point of him.
Within seconds of the card being flicked, she was gone. Her image gone in a cloud of mist, but a short cute giggle remained left behind to echo in the streets.

No? I didnt think so

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Venustas jumped almost out of her skin as the crazy looking man, boy, whatever it was, appeared next to her. The intense look of anger covered the uncertainty in her eyes as she glared at him, attempting to look even slightly intimidating. Venustas peered sideways at Creed, keeping the chilling glare in her eyes. Then it was gone as she watched him fall over for a moment, and an almost embarrassed look masked her obvious fear. "Um..." She mumbled, but stopped as he hopped back up. As he put his arm around her, Venustas was suddenly appalled. How dare he touch her? How dare he think he can simply do as he pleases? Her heart hammered in her chest as he threw what seemed like a little temper tantrum about not having enough girls. Such a child. . .

Calmly as she could, she brushed off all the blacktop and miscellaneous debris that landed on her shoulders, and picked it out of her fine pink hair. She took a moment to relax herself and to take a real good look at him. That power was definitely his, though it certainly didn't seem to match up to her. He looked almost. . . cute. Adorable even. How could he be so damn powerful? She wondered. Venustas looked at the other girl, who also had pink hair though it was much paler than hers. Probably natural. She nodded slightly, agreeing with her thought. She was small in frame, but much taller than her. Was she just staring at me? Venustas had caught a glimpse of this girl looking at her. . . breasts? Odd. Well I do have nice breasts. . . Venustas thought with slight smile playing on her face. She raised her eyebrow at Chessa and looked away from her again just to see Creed begin to thrash about.

Her eyebrows furrowed as the light in his eyes faded from him, and he reached, what seemed like, towards them. She took in every word and wrote it down in her mind, listening intently as he seemed to talk to himself. And then it was over.

She snapped her head over to where Chessa had just landed, and folded her hands into fists, angry that she was going to leave her alone with him. "Damn you." Venustas muttered to herself, all without parting her teeth, as Chessa flicked the card at him, and disappeared with the most annoying little giggle she had ever heard.

Venustas sighed and looked at him. There was absolutely no way she was going to be able to get away from this. . . thing. It was simply impossible, and she was upset. Then she smirked. Rather than giving him an answer, she smiled darkly at him and put a hand on her hip, watching him carefully, ready to spring at any moment. She wasn't going to fork herself over so easily. Especially not without having her own bit of fun. "I could answer you. . ." She paused, watching him carefully still. "But what's in it for me?" The anger in her eyes had dissolved into an innocent expression, playful, as she twirled one of the curls in her hair around her pointer finger with her free hand.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

"You don't work this way?" Creed was sad, as he smashed his face against the concrete on the ground in shame. Blood strolled leisurely down his face, as she gave him a strange card. Placing it into his mouth, he tasted her. Her flesh would have been better. Eating the card, he turned to the other girl, with a weird tongue motion. He was squinting, as the after taste of the card was bad.

"Bleck. Hello there. What cha up to?" She was speaking, and he was ignoring her. With a quick smile, he began to jump up and down. "Oh goddddd! I Gotta go I gotta go I gotta go! Flux is gonna kill me!" Slipping right in front of her, he pulled his sword from his strap on his back. Stabbing her in the stomach casually, he laughed, and blood from his victim fell all over the floor. He laughed, and left as she sat crying trying to collect her organs which had fallen onto the ground.

"Huh what?!?" Creed had fallen asleep, as the girl sat whirling her curls. "I had the most pleasant dream. You were in it! And ohh. I really must leave for now. And with this. . ." Eyes stared into her soul. "I bid you adieu." He licked her hand, instead of kissing it, and jumped into the air, flying several hundred yards in a moment.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm
SPACETime seemed to pass slowly by as the man in the black cloak stood on the end of the city, quietly watching the bustle of the people passing back and forth in front of him. Although Durithill himself had not personally experienced the events that had happened to this town, he could see it in every building and in the face of every person living there. New streets and new buildings could not hide the deep scars running through the city, and each fresh coat of paint told Durithill another story. And yet, it was in human nature to forget and rebuild, and the city was once more active and full of life. Children ran through the streets as happy as could be, ignorant of the sins of their fathers. Durithill felt no pity for them, or any of the people of the city, for to have suffered as expansive damage as they obviously had meant that they has been foolish in their defenses and invited the destruction in upon themselves.

SPACEAfter a small time more, Durithill began to move through the streets of the city. His footsteps made barely a sound as he walked down the street, a habit of his youth. His piercing blue eyes, hidden in the shadows of the hood of his cloak, examined every person with acute detail, watching for hidden danger among the innocent merchants and travelers. It was a habit he had picked up from his days working as a tactician, and a rather difficult one to suppress at that. When you spent all your time carefully pouring over information, battle plans, maps, battle formations, soldiers and the like, you tended to begin to unconsciously analyze everything around you. It was a habit that had turned his eyes sharp and cold as steel, and sometimes made people afraid to approach him for his intensity, not that Durithill particularly minded being left alone.

SPACEAn explosion of sorts caught Durithill's attention though, and he turned to look at the buildings being destroyed in the distance. Unable as he was to use magic, Durithill could not sense the power or energies of the others chasing after the destruction. Instead he merely assumed some sort of terrorist bomb or shoddy construction was to blame. Still, it had piqued his interest, so he turned and began heading towards where the commotion was. As he was walking towards the destruction though, a man suddenly shot off into the sky and out of sight. It was probably safe to assume that he had been the culprit behind the damage. By the time he arrived though, the place was as deserted as it was damaged. The only remaining person was a rather short woman with pink hair. His curiosity sated, his mind now turned to a new goal. "I beg your pardon, madam," he said as he reached up to lower his hood, revealing his surprisingly handsome features, "but I was wondering if I might inquire as to the location of the nearest tavern?" Even though his voice was rather gentle and pleasing of tone and there was a smile on his face, his sharp eyes seemed to burrow straight into hers.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:48 pm
Amidst the populated city of Ethral city there remained a small single portion of the city that lay defiled and corrupt with an unspeakable evil. In this place was charred all around, there stood several black colored figures that had a melancholy look upon there frozen in time faces. The trees that grew out of the ash were as black as the night, they had no foliage and had no foliage. No sap would seep out, only crimson. They trees were wired and clung to the broken building and every thing in this little section encircled a black sword.

The sword was serene and seemed to posses a life force unimaginable. It was huge in comparison to a normal sized human, and it cast a shadow greater than any king. It caused problems in this world and an ominous aura began to emit from it handle. Then in the center of the branch like steel, that curved around and dug deep in the earth, a crack formed but the fracture stopped and a bloodshot eye just stared out into the world. All there was, was the hollowed figures that gave the same lifeless expression the last fifteen years of their solitude life, or what ever end that remained. The eye just looked around and it pupil kept dilating but nothing happened and the clouds blew in above the sword and wept their sorrowful tears.

A day past and the clouds blew on to the north and the rain followed. Everything glistened in this little oasis of turmoil but suddenly a new life entered into it.

A boy that had eerie qualities of his own stepped on the stage. He wore a brilliantly plain colored white jacket. His long flowing hair covered most of his dull face. He walked to the sword being intrigued by it but he also feared it. He bent down on his knee and stared into the eye. A flash of awesomeness struck him dead in the face. He saw a life not of his own, of pure adventure and wonderment. The boy with rubbed out the ash from an engraving. It had only one word, "Itazuki" From that word the sword began to die and all it was left was a pile of ash.

"Sangre why did you do that?" The boy turned around and only saw the blackened people standing in fright. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around and saw himself.

"You weren't supposed to touch things that don't belong to you, and now you broken." The voice was clear and distinct.

"I'm sorry." Sangre wept a fake tear and gave a plain old sad face.

"I don't won't you apologies. Now go." Sangre did as he was told and headed into the more livelier parts of town. As he left, the stone figures crumbled away in the wind and the trees lost the black color tone and became full of life and green leaves started to grow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

Disgusting. This thing just. . . licked her hand? She was repulsed as she felt the rough, slimy tongue slide against the back of her hand. Venustas could feel her skin crawl and her muscles tense until he finally stood and ascended away from her. She froze then, unsure of how to react to what had just happened. Her uncertainty and fear clouded her mind, as she tried to absorb the events and collect herself again, all to no avail.

Why was the earth shaking? She thought. The earth beneath her was trembling as she stood completely motionless. Oh wait. She was trembling. Venustas had been shaken by that creature and was too afraid to move, thinking that maybe he wouldn't see her if she didn't move. Her heart hadn't relaxed itself in her chest, and only picked up speed.

Then there was a voice. Before Venustas even gave the words a chance to process in her jumbled mind, she let out a short squeal and turned around sharply and faster than she had ever moved. Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes were as wide as the sun. Her hands blocked her face, which was turned away from whoever had talked to her, and her leg was raised out towards them, her knee bent so that her calf and foot hung out in front of her. Slowly, she peeked through her hands and took in a completely black figure who slowly revealed his charming features.

"Phew!" She panted as she slowly took a hand and dramatically wiped away sweat from her forehead.

". . . Ew!" As she drug her hand away from her forehead, a string of saliva chased her hand and hung like a hammock. The saliva was still on her hand, and the abnormally slimy mucus coated her hand like a glove. Furiously, Venustas wiped it on her jean-skirt, desperately trying to remove the disgusting substance from her hand.

"Stupid thing. . . licking my hand. . ." She muttered almost inaudibly to herself. Then she looked up at the man again, recalling his existence once again. "Oh! Right. Tavern? Um. Well. . ." Her thoughts were still scrambled as she tried to remember where it was. She had only visited there last evening. "I could use a drink myself. Why don't I show you?" She allowed herself to smile awkwardly at the man. He was attractive, but his eyes were too intimidating for her to want to look into. Instead, she looked at his nose, attempting to look attentive and polite.

Just as an angel should be.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:39 pm
SPACEAs Durithill spoke, the woman before him suddenly whirled around and squealed like a frightened animal. Not expecting such a reaction, Durithill himself started a little and instinctively reached for the daggers hidden beneath his cloak. He stopped himself nearly immediately as he noticed the woman was just frightened and not moving to attack him. It was clear that she was still shaken up about something, and Durithill suspected it had something to do with the man that had suddenly flown up into the sky only moments ago. This thought was reinforced a moment latter as she suddenly began wiping her hand on her pants and muttered something beneath her breath about licking her hand, which caused Durithill to raise an eyebrow. Licking someone's hand was certainly not normal behavior, and it almost made Durithill shiver slightly to think about it. Of course, anyone that tried something like that on himself would find the result to be quite undesirable.

SPACE"It would appear that you have just had a most harrowing encounter." Durithill stated as he glanced off into the sky for any remaining trace of the man that had flown off. Although Durithill was a bit curious about him and wouldn't mind studying a man that flew around licking peoples' hands, he had a feeling that if he ever did run into the man it would not end well for himself. It was more than likely that he would probably receive a similar fate to that of the buildings surrounding them currently. Sometimes it put him at a bit of a disadvantage that he had not magics to use. But that was for another time. For now, it seemed the woman was offered to show him the way instead of just telling him.

SPACE"I would be much obliged if you could." Durithill said with a small bow to the woman. He could tell she was trying to avoid direct eye-contact, although he didn't really blame her. It was a reaction a lot of people had the first time they met him. People often considered the eyes as a window to the soul, and with someone like Durithill wish such piercing eyes they often felt uncomfortable with him looking through that window. "You will forgive me if I do not shake your hand, I hope, however I am.. not particularly comfortable with physical contact. For way of apology and to show my gratitude for escorting me, please allow me to purchase your first drink." With that, Durithill gestured for her to lead the way to the tavern.

{{Exit to Monkey's Paw Tavern}}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:34 pm
As Sangre was hoping from rooftop to rooftop and scurrying quickly up and down the walls he stopped at the corner of one edge. He could obviously be seen, stealth was not his aim. His eyes focused on down below and saw two people conversing. A man and a woman, both were strange to him.But the time Sangre arrived and saw them, they began moving away from there current location. And suddenly a voice spoke out from a far.

"Hey, sangre." The boy turned around, and only saw a threatening figure stand with a blade in his hand. Fear started to make its course through Sangre's bones. Then suddenly the person charge at Sangre with amazing speed. A single sharp pain pumped deep into Sangre's stomach and then slowly started to twirl around inside then the fingers of torture crawled out and covered more of his body. The blade that easily entered into Sangre, was so familiar. It had a crest on it which was simple a circle with an X through it, Sangre's blood gushed out when the man ripped the blade out in a sideways angle. Sangre made a single grunt then fell to his knees and could finally see the face of the man underneath the black hood.

His eyes widen and Sangre was struck with bewilderment for the man was him. "Why?" Sangre said.

Then the boy said in return, "Because your weak." But then Sangre saw himself be pulled away by an invisible force and slowly faded away into ashes. He heard in the back of his head, "I will get out eventually." Only a cynical laughter remained.

Sangre's strength suddenly came rushing back in his muscles and he stood up, his jacket was stained with his blood and the laceration was gone. Was his mind being warped, he didn't know but fear was instilled more in him. He found a flight of stairs that led to the busy life of the streets.

The boy was rushed by what appeared to him to be a thousand people. It didn't bother him, he thrust out his hand and turned his palm face up and kept his fingers apart. A reddish, orange light began to emerge from each fingertip. His skin started to sizzle and flake away then a streak of flame opened out into the world. All five flames grew a bit bigger then they fell down and scorched the ground till there were five black holes splattered about. No one seemed to notice this act, quickly Sangre vanished among the crowds.

[Exits]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:14 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas glanced at this man as he looked up to the sky. His features were soft and very attractive, and he was mysterious. The language he spoke was very fluent and formal, even when asking to find a tavern and it baffled her. Usually, she was accustomed to speaking with much more complexity, but since falling from the heavens, she learned more of the language and slang here which she used more often.

As soon as the dark man looked back to her and spoke of not shaking her hand. Her eyebrows furrowed, confused, but she respected his wishes and nodded.

"That's quite alright. And yes, my experience was. . . a little on the hairy side. I'm hoping that in return, you'll forgive my reaction to your inquisition." She smiled sheepishly at him, recalling her obnoxious reaction. Venustas grinned as he gestured for her to lead and slowly walked ahead of him, glancing sideways at him as she passed.

The tavern was only a few blocks away, so she walked quickly, glancing backwards every once in a while to make sure that he was still following her. Once Venustas reached the door to the tavern, she turned to face him, pointing a thumb at it, still walking backwards before twirling back around to head inside.

[Exit.]

Just as an angel should be.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas