Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 am
I think it should be change either way, even if it was previously accepted it irks me in a certain way. Mostly cause we can't really prove the grandfather clause on this one as he has changed his current rpc info over and over.

I mean if anyone is shown to have bls at least ask them to explain then ask for them to choose one or the other only to be fair?

Mostly cause bloodline gives a way higher boost than most clans ever do

It's not that weird for this to happen I use to have a clan that turned into a bloodline with Riku and was asked to change into a clan and choose one bl or the other. it's only fair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am
No quite sure what you mean by over and over except for the addition and then removal of the Curoso.
It actually is easy to prove it, it's an old character.
If you want to go so far as to have him dig up the old profile then so be it.

For now,
Erick will stay as he is.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 am
I say over and over cause I remember that was his Dragonic clan character since it's the one he use to have in Rain.

I just wanna avoid digging into profile since this should be a simple matter of what's fair and not, so that's why I said it like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 am
What's fair and not are completely objective things.

My idea of what would be fair is that he remains as he is now and will not be able to change again.
It is fair to him and fair to others.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am
I'm gonna shut up for the moment since I'm the only one saying anything. I hope if anyone speaks up or has opinions about said thing you reconsider your position in this.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm
So, i know i can rank someone from academy to genin, but from genin to chuunin and chuunin to jounin require exams. What are the requirements for ranking someone from jounin to sanin?  

Crimson Remedy

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:37 pm
Crimson Remedy
So, i know i can rank someone from academy to genin, but from genin to chuunin and chuunin to jounin require exams. What are the requirements for ranking someone from jounin to sanin?

Sanin exam

Usually invovles 2 parts

Part 1
Very difficult mission like rp in which they have restrictions. Mine was stealing a scroll from a military village full of S-arnk ninjas. I could only use 5 ninjutsu in total. it had to be 3 paragraphs

Part 2
Fight with current kage.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm
Question: I know before it was okay for bloodline crusher to have an implant, but I thought that changed like a year or two ago. My understanding to the logic was since the bloodline crusher affects foreign bloodlines and deactivates them it would do the same to once in the body even if it's an implant since the bloodline would still be foreign to the body you know?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Question: I know before it was okay for bloodline crusher to have an implant, but I thought that changed like a year or two ago. My understanding to the logic was since the bloodline crusher affects foreign bloodlines and deactivates them it would do the same to once in the body even if it's an implant since the bloodline would still be foreign to the body you know?

I'm not sure what your asking, i just got confused lol.
I would say no to an Implant of BL crusher, however the way i have always viewed the BL is that its crushing even the owners BL. The tattoos simply negate all Kekai genkai, thats why there are like no jutsu that use the BL at all.

So if you implant it, it starts crushing your natural BL aswell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

I would say no to an Implant of BL crusher, however the way i have always viewed the BL is that its crushing even the owners BL. The tattoos simply negate all Kekai genkai, thats why there are like no jutsu that use the BL at all.

Bloodline does have jutsu's? You can manipulate the tattoo's in your own body as well create whips and shields those are jutsu.

And I'm not saying implanting the crusher into someone else I'm saying a crusher getting an implant.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

Bloodline does have jutsu's? You can manipulate the tattoo's in your own body as well create whips and shields those are jutsu.

And I'm not saying implanting the crusher into someone else I'm saying a crusher getting an implant.

the BL Crusher jutsu are very mild and basic. They are acceptable as regular jutsu utilizing the BL, as opposed to legitimate bloodline jutsu.

Now THAT makes a hell of a lot more sense lol.
I would rule that no, they could not have an implant. Their own BL would prevent it from activating.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 am
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

the BL Crusher jutsu are very mild and basic. They are acceptable as regular jutsu utilizing the BL, as opposed to legitimate bloodline jutsu.

I would rule that no, they could not have an implant. Their own BL would prevent it from activating.

I see your point

Alright then, well I was just making sure of it. Not that I have an implant or anything it's cause a person in my village does, and I didn't wanna say anything unless I was sure of it you know.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

I see your point

Alright then, well I was just making sure of it. Not that I have an implant or anything it's cause a person in my village does, and I didn't wanna say anything unless I was sure of it you know.
Oh! Ooh! That's my eye. Lol. Haku gave it to Kamina because of how well he did in the fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 am
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

I see your point

Oh! Ooh! That's my eye. Lol. Haku gave it to Kamina because of how well he did in the fight.

i mean he can keep the eye an all I don't care about that
the only thing is he can't really implanted since it wouldn't work it'll just be a normal eye at all times  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games