Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Aella swallowed the sweet flower, and rubbed her nose against Missy in greeting before shaking her head in answer to Vale's question. She sat down and sniffed another flower but didn't eat it retunging her attention to Vale, tiliting her head to the side confused but egar to learn something new.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm
Vale looked at Aella as she shook her head "no" and said to her "That's alright little on you're only two months yes?" He looks up at Missy. "How about you young Missy?"  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 pm
Aella nodded, her crimson and ebony fur standing out in the green forest. She waited for missy's answer slightly curious as to the older pup's age.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm
((Does anyone know where my partner had gone? I'm kinda lost. I think I may have to back down out of this one..))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy cocked her head at the flower, slightly as vale explained what the flower was. She sinffed it lightly. Then glanced at Vale when she asked her age, 'I'm 4 months old..." she said, answering his question.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 pm
Vale nods and chuckles to himself. "You see these bushes only grow in this forest. And they only grow when certain food is given to the plants. I selected this bush as an example to my young Aella here. To show a purpose of the killing of animals for survival. You see these bushes grows from the bodies of the dead. only when they die naturally though." he pauses for a second processing information from several recon spirits at once. "You see, something so beautiful and delicious has sprung from tragedy from death. Although young Aella." he nudges her lovingly "I've never enjoyed killing myself, though I've always done it so I could support those around me, and I'm sure your mother was the same." he whispers in her ear.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:35 am
Aella jerked to a standing position when she heard that the flowers only grow from death. Her gold hazel eyes were wide in shock and disgust as she listened to Vale. She whimpered her eyes closing at his touch as she nuzzled him back and nodded her softly before sitting back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm
Vale decide to speak directly into her mind with a spirit "Aella I know this is a tough lesson to comprehend, I'm just saying that sorrow isn't the only thing that comes from death." the voice was of her mother as he sent her with the message. He had decided to use her as the shadow wolf spirit, as he reflected on her memories he found she'd been capable of shadow magic as well.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 am
User Image

((No Jako, I haven't seen her post in a minute. PM her first before you decide to back out though.))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:37 am
Missy
User Image

Missy nodded and listened. "I only kill animals to eat..." she said, "I don't like killing unless it is for survival..." she said with a smile. It was ture, she respected all the creatures in the forest. Then sniffed the bushes.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 pm
Aella tilted her head to the side, her eyes closed as she listened to her mother's voice. She opened her eyes and nodded once in comprehension, and looked back at Vale.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm
((Just wanted to say that I'm still in this roleplay. I'm just having writers block and have no idea what to post right now. But I hope I'll have something soon.))  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 pm
"Very good Aella." He nudges her lovingly. "Now Missy... has anyone close to you died?" He knew the answer but he wanted to know how she'd answer.

((Vahuka, I would appreciate your presence when and if I train the two.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 am
User Image

((Hmm...*wonders where Bri and Eden went* surprised ))

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 pm
((Oh noz! Is de Rp dyings!? crying ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games