Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin looked around his sanctuary. It's boring waiting for night to come again. And it's just now morning! He stood up from his chair and walked to the balcony doors. Pulling back the curtains, he saw light coming up. Ugh...bright. He closed them again and stood. I don't need blood right now. Probably won't until tonight. He went over to the wardrobe and found a black and gold musketeer hat. Elegant and dark, with a golden feather to top it off. Justin's finger's traced the golden outline. His attention then turned to his mask. It was a simple Venetian design that only covered his eyes and had a tightened string to hold it in place. The edges were gold and the rest was jet black. Something so simple can hide one's true self. It's amazing. He closed everything inside and started thinking about tonight. It shall be a show that tops all of the others! I hope everyone enjoys it.

...Am I really the monster they say?

(Totally agreed. We NEED a new youngest vampire. That guy just never posted.)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 am

((My stupid power adapter broke and my laptop went dead and I couldn't use my laptop anymore! I was able to find my other laptop,though.So problem solved! Anyways about needing the youngest vampire..I'll figure something out..I promise.))

Alaina's ruby eyed gaze watched with a heart sinking feeling as her sister,Jessibelle darted off.Her stomach felt as if it was in knots and right now she was gnawing at her lower lip so badly some skin peeled off.This girl was scared,well alittle.It was all due to her mind being tightly wrapped around one thought,one memory.In Alaina's mind a scene played through her head over and over almost as if somone was fast forwarding a moment but then rewind it but numerous times..maybe even a hundred.Fangs piercing flesh.Digging in to skin.Slurping down the plasma inside a dainty arm,Jessi's.How something could drink blood was puzzling and did sound quite gross.Shaking her head violently the thoughts emptied from her head."Vampires may drink blood but they can't help it."Alaina reasoned as her chest slowly heaved up then down with each deep breathe she took,to calm those pesky nerves.There was just so much to worry about and so little to do.Being vulnerable and having so little control of things was just so pressuring.So crushing.With a sigh she staggered forward.The grass beneath her feet crumpled with each soft and little step she took.Rays of light beated down upon her peachy skin warming it."I guess I could just go to that cramped room and actually take a nap."She lowly said practically muttering.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 am

Peten n Spawn
"Well, for your case, however, I never really knew yours." Sigfried said as he put his hat onto his head and brushed the top of it off. "But that is beside my main point. Could you help me bring your sister to town tonight, Alaina I mean." Sigfried said as he sighed. Normally he wouldn't do something so beneath him, but he could tell that Justin really needed his help. and that would also make up for the sissy saving him.

"Hotaru is my name."

When Sigfried mentioned bringing Alaina to town, she grinned. Sounded like her sister was a little too much for him to handle. The red-head patted Kuro's neck tenderly and smirked at Sigfried.

"You actually need my help? And you're willing to admit it? Is my sister really that unmanagable?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 am

Justin turned from the wardrobe to find his violin case was still out. He went over and opened it. There is one song I have to practice with. He grabbed the violin and bow. Quietly now. I don't want to risk anyone hearing this. Slowly, he started to tune. As he was doing this, he tried to remember what to play. The music was in the folder, but he knew it by heart ever since he first heard it. After all preparations were made, he began to play. This song was slow and beautiful. It also had lyrics that told a story between brothers. Unconsciously during his song, Justin closed his eyes and began to sing. His voice was wonderful and breathtaking. He never really sang in front of anybody though, despite this talent. All alone in his sanctuary was a vampire prince who hides his talents with a golden and black mask. He didn't care though. As long as everyone can enjoy and understand it, I don't believe it matters who is playing.

dreamingweirdo75

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:55 am

"No, it is just that I don't know which one of your sisters is Alaina. And I am doing Justin a favor cause he helped me." Sigfried said as he looked the other way I promised not to fall in love, damn it. So why does my face feel hot?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Didn't common sense tell you...
User ImageSmiling, Lenah reached down to give Jessi the biggest hug she could imagine. "I'm sorry Jess. I'm such a tard..." she sighed. Why wouldn't her sister want a hug? "Do you want something to eat too?" she said with her stomach grumbling like mad. "I think I'll get ummmm....." she looked around, then drooled slightly. There was some candy corn!!! "Oh my GOD!!! I have to have it!!!" she said reaching for the biggest bag of candy corn she ever saw. "You want some?" she said to Jessi with a smile of bliss across her face.

((OOC: OH mah god!!! I'm sorry nessie!!! I'm currently on punishment and I'm not supposed to be on the computer...>~> I'll try to post whenever I can sad ))

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Dynamite comes in small packages.....

((Sorry guys. College is a b***h. Combine that with work and still trying to have somewhat of a life and that equals a busy Night Kunoichi))

"Hmm, alright. I'll help you track her down. Alaina can be tricky to find sometimes. Just let me take Kuro back to her stall."

With that, Hotaru easily guided the beautiful horse around and urged her off in the direction of the stables. As the red-head rode off, bouncing with each step Kuro took, Hotaru realized that Sigfried was pretty damn handsome. Whoa! Rewind! Pause! She did NOT just compliment a fang-face! A blood sucker! What was WRONG with her?! Perhaps she was coming down with something? At the thought, the female brought the back of her hand to her forehead to check to see if she had a fever. Nope. Normal temperature. Hotaru dismissed the thought as a result of being cooped up for too long.

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 am

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi being smothered in her sister's hugs. She giggled. "A tard?" She asked with a smirk. She isn't a tard.. Whatever that is. Why didn't want to give her a hug anyway? Was Lenah there for Jessi's heroic thingy? "No, Im full." That was a lie. But, she wasn't hungry. Not at all. She almost burst into laughs of destruction. "Candy corn?" She asked, hugging Momi. "No, Im fine Lenah." She told her sister, who was de- no, inhaling the candy that will give her some toothaches.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC: It's fine! : D!! Im just sorry I haven't been on. DX Exams. Family dying.. It's a major.. And, Im sorry. I'll be on.. ^_^'' Im just posting cause I NEED to. Haha..? Anywayy, Angel, No rush. I think...>>..<<...>>...]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image Lenah smirked. More for her...."Suit yourself..." she said still stuffing her face. She was going to pay for this tasty treat later when her hips and butt get even BIGGER!!! " Man....my hips and butt are going to be twice the size they are now!!!" she complained. "But GOD they're sooo tasty!!!" then she a an Epiphany. That Rath guy won't be able to suck her blood if she was fat!!!!

With that thought in mind, Jessi became the witness to the MOST candy corn stuffing ever done by a girl....

That jacket was soo yesterday...

((OOC: Its okay Nessie...Im having the same problems.... sad ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi smiled at her sweet older sister. She almost yawned, but knew better. She couldn't sleep. She couldnt be tired. She shouldnt be either. Plus, she's warming up to the vamps. So, she should be fine... Right? Anyway, if she sleeps, it'll wash away her niceness. After what has happen, Jessi should be tired and laying down.. But oh no, She's a fighter and deals with it. But, cant but feel.. sad inside. No, she wont say it aloud. Never. She cant crush her sister's feelings.. No. Jessi may be young, isn't that spoiled. She's just.. childish.. Then, just as her thoughts went down hill, her sister said something that made Jessi go crazy. She stood up straight and posed for Lenah. "Puh-leze. Do you see my hips Lenah? Im so way.. bigger.. I should be watching my weight.."

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 pm

As the song came to an end, Justin opened his eyes. He placed the instrument and bow in the case and back into the wardrobe. He looked outside to the rising sun. The treetops of the dense woods were lightening. Maybe I can play with Striker a bit. Making sure everything was locked up and closed, Justin disappeared into a nearby shadow. He reappeared from a shadow outside the castle. He then ran into the forest at top speed. I didn't spend a lot of time with him yesterday. The last thing I remember was him pushing me by Alaina before going away. I guess since he was out last night, he's probably sleeping or something. Soon, he stopped in the midst of large trees and whistled three times. He then quickly climbed one nearby and patiently waited. When and if he comes by, I can take him by surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 am

With all this building confusion Alaina felt like screaming.Slowly,she felt as if she was going crazier than a loon.Alaiana had only met a few of these princes but only got to know one and that was Justin.He was nice,kind,and handsome.Also around him her face constantly turned bright red.Like her sibling Hotaru's hair.Feeling the temperature of her face rising she knew a blush was making it's way on her face.Something continued gnawing at Alaina's mind which caused her to forget about her reddening cheeks.This is just puzzling.Justin saved me and I'm really grateful..what about the five others..their personality...vampires lust for blood...I'm just confused and slightly frightened.Her mind would keep trailing off and this caused her to become frustrated at her own self.Yet again the thoughts were emptied from her head by shaking them out."Vampires drink blood but it's not their fault they lust for it..that's like not liking a bunny for having such big ears..well slightly I guess.I just have to get to know them all and not judge them by their craving for plasma."She reasoned with herself as a smile formed on her now calm face.Hearing a sudden whistles from someone she hopped up,startled from the unexpected noise."Who is that anyways?"Alaina asked curiously as if somehow she would amazingly answer the question herself.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Justin waited in the tree for a couple minutes now. He sighed. I guess he's not up and about right now. He was about to start climbing down when he heard the grass rustle to one side. He stopped and watched. Striker appeared. There you are! Striker was looking around trying to find the source of the whistles. Justin focused on his prey. Striker paused a moment to look at the surroundings. Justin instantly jumped from the tree towards Striker with a battle cry. The wolf heard and tried to move away, but Justin caught him. He made them roll on the grassy area. The wolf then tried to swipe at Justin with his claws. Justin was too quick and evaded the attack by jumping backwards. "What have I told you about claws?" the prince mockingly questioned. Striker ran up and licked him. "Hey buddy," he said as he sat down beside his friend The wolf lay down and nuzzled Justin. The prince pet his fur with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 pm

"Okay then." Sigfried said as he knodded. Once Hotaru was out of sight, he then sighed and chuckled. I definatly need to calm down and do what Justin said to the point. BUT, then again, it might be better to ask Hotaru along as well.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games