Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Hana knodded understnadingly. 'I dont understand anyone who values one race over another - there's so many beautiful things about each one!' she mused. She ran her fingers through his fur, massaging his head and rubbing the fine, silky fur on his ears. After a moment she stopped herself. 'You'll stop me if I ever make you uncomfortable, right? It just dawned on me that I tend to treat you like a pet when you're in your wolf form... albeit a pet I'm in love with, but still,' she laughed a little nervousely.

((LOL @ Lucien 'sounding remarkably like Shane'))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm
Faliecia closed the distance between their lips and kissed him back. SHe wrapped her arms around his neck
I hope this doesn't end. She thought happily.
The moment was perfect.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm

"Of course I would." Shane replied. "It's alright. I don't mind. In fact, I kind of like being treated like your pet." he chuckled. "If you'd prefer, I'll shift into human form."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Lucien had kissed before, but none were as beautiful as this. Though it appeared that he was kissing a child, he didn't care. The moment was beautiful. "It won't." he replied to her thought in mindspeak. Just then, he released a bit of magic that made a pedestal rise up under their feet. Thought they were wet, the atmosphere didn't affect them. It was part of the magic. They were lifted a good four feet above the surface of the water. Also as part of it, he made purple petals fall down from a point above them. He put his arms around her back and enjoyed the moment.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 pm
Hana grinned. Somehow she found it incredibly cute that he liked being her 'pet'.
Caught a little off guard, she hesitated. 'Well... that's up to you, love, it doesn't really matter to me what form you're in,' she said. Though she barely admitted to herself that she was slightly more shy around him when he was in human-form, though she'd never say so outloud.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm
((i'm sorry but i burst out laughing at this part -> Thought they were wet))
Faliecia broke off the kiss to look at the falling petals. She smiled with pure joy. She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest. Then she pulled back and grinned at him
"Well we came here to swim!" she said "So lets swim." she finished wriggling out of his arms and letting herself fall into teh water, when she re-emeged she smiled and waved at him.
SHe floated on her back to see him better.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 pm
((Lord Malaroth talk about being a womenizer))

Luke noticed that the stairs were out. So he jump up to the roof, and watched the stars."Even the stars change around the year. So does the new found lovers of the school." Seeing that two couples were haveing fun in the moon light.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Shane tilted his head a bit. "Like I said before, I prefer being in my wolf form. I feel more.. alive when I'm a wolf. Only one drawback though. The fleas. They're killer." he joked. Shane rolled over on his back and let his paws hang like a dog's, though he kept his head on Hana's lap.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm
((Sorry for leaving like that. Back now.))
Zann woke up and saw Luke on the roof. He immediately jumped on his Genary and flew to him. "Hey, Luke. Is that ring done yet?" Zann asked him while re-statueing his pet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm
((dang. everybody logged off.))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:04 pm
((Wonyky: Hey! They're two separate charaacters! There's NOTHING wrong with that! And, technically, you can only see one couple. Shane and Hana are hidden in the trees.))

Lucien looked up at the stars and thanked the heavens for this opportunity. He watched as she fell backwards into the pool. He grinned and swan-dived off the pedestal, which shrunk back down into the pool. He used the momentum of his dive to surface right next to Faliecia. He shook his head, spraying water all over and grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 pm
She giggled. 'Well, I'm sure there's some kind of repellant spell you can use, you should ask Lucien sometime,' Hana suggested. She shifted a little, unfolding her legs and laid back. 'Come here,' she said smiling, holding her arms out for him.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm
Faliecia smilde at him, and started swimming upright. She stretched out her wings and flapped them sending alot of water in Luciens direction. She folded her wings agian and stuck her tounge out at him. She splashed him and used the temporary distraction that caused to swim behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Shane laughed at Hana's 'repellant spell' joke. He walked over to her and laid down in her arms. "It's peaceful tonight. Almost makes me wanna sleep out here." he said.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Lucien laughed as he got hit by the waves Faliecia's wings pounded after him. He made to grab her, but was splashed again. When the water cleared, he noticed that Faliecia was gone. He looked around, even underwater, but couldn't find her. Remembering the scene with Shane earlier that day, Lucien turned around, and still couldn't find her. "She must be following my back." he thought. and dropped his arms. he stood there, waiting with a grin for what was to happen, to happen.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games