Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
The sound of a water droplet rung in her ear. She felt wet but nicely numb. Krysta opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her temples with her thumb and index finger. Steadying her breathing, Krysta looked around and notice she was in the tub.
I don't remember taking a bath...
Krysta sat up and franticly searched around the room. And she saw the back of two dark heads. Her eyes widen.
"Oh my god, what happened? And please don't turn around."
She said nervously covering her private parts. She was pretty sure it was Jake and Ritter. But why were they in the bathroom with her?

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter winced a bit as Jake punched his side.
"Meow--! Chill out on me for a while. Sheth took a beating on me yesterday and I'm shtill pretty shore."
Ritter laughed rubbing his side. Ritter flipped his hair and nodded.
"Yup. If Noah triesh anything like that again, I'll go all Jet Lee on his assh."
Ritter snickered. Then Jake showed him his stitches. Ritter quickly turned away.
"Geesush Jake, you should know that to show thoshe kindsh of thingsh... "
Ritter said biting his lower lip. He tilted his back and closed his eyes.
"It'sh great that you found shomeone to get closhe to. It nice to have a family. To have shomeone to shupport you and care for you. I never had that except for my shister."
Ritter sighed a bit melancholy, then hearing the ripples of water. Krysta was wake.
"Good morning love. Did you have a nice run?"
Ritter said coy, popping only one eye open.
"Dont worry. Like I told Jake. It'sh nothing I haven't sheen before. Beshide, I have my Shethy to be commented to."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:36 pm

User Image

Jake flushed a bit and nodded. "Sorry...forgot...you wont be the only one that beats him silly. Max still wants to carve his skin off." He laughed but shook his head. "I wont let him get that far but still..." The water and Krysta's voice cut in and he flushed a bit. "Well sleeping beauty awakens. Dont worry, I didnt look and I dont think he did either. Something happened to you and I figured best way to help you was to cool you off. We didnt violate you so chill." He chuckled a bit and smiled, keeping his eyes closed even though his head was pointed away.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:33 pm

User Image

Noah looked at her coming in and blushed slightly.
He looked at the floor and shook his head.
"I'm fine."
He looked over at her and then back at the floor.
"I-I-I only looked at a few. It w-was already out."
He scooted against the wall and tilted his head.
"A-a-are you and Decker really together?"
He looked at the bag and then over to one of Decker's bags.
He shivered.
What if they didn't like him?
What if they tried to hurt him too?
He looked at Jacky.
"I wanna go home."

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson bit her lip "Oh im so sorry. Someone must have knocked it out..This is really a private book. None of these have actually happened. I'm still a virgin!"She said, stuttering over herself, s**t. This was not the impression she wanted to make. She looked at him, sighing "We are together, but only dating. If it makes you feel better we only slept in the same bed, it's just messy because of..erm..an embarrassing incident this morning."She said, blushing profusely. Oh dear. She walked over to him, crouching down to get to an eye-to-eye level. "Do you? I told you I won't hurt you. And I won't let anyone else hurt you either. I'm sure they'll like you, your a good kid when you want to be."She chuckled, giving him a smile and ruffling his hair. "If you want to leave, like I said, I won't stop you, but im gonna move my things to Decker's room alright. "She chuckled, a little nervously before standing up and grabbing her two bags and Deckers things, still a little nervous and blushy as she made her way into Decker's room and set her things down, along with his. She looked at him, opening her mouth to tell him what was going on but her words caught in his throat with how he looked. Oh god damnit! She covered her mouth. "Y-you looked in the book didn't you.."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

[[Ooh... o.o recap?]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:04 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta winced in the water it was getting pretty cold now.
"Th-thank you."
Krysta croaked out sheepishly.
"For not violating me, I mean."
Krysta blushed, bring her knees you to her chest. Then a tiny sneeze froze her heart for a spilt second. She sniffed, rubbing her nose. She had better get out before she got a cold. Krysta hates getting sick because people push her take medicine. She hated drugs of any kind but took them when really needed.
"Um... Do you guys mind stepping out. I think it's time to dry off."
Krysta said very quiet and a bit modest.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm

User Image

Jake flushed a bit more and stood up. "Yeah...sure...come on Ritter..." He kept his back to her and walked out makind sure Ritter was out before closing the door. It wasnt like he didnt like women, it was just that he wasnt too much of a pervert. Closing the door he relaxed and smiled. "Um...I think we'll just meet you in the hall so you can get dressed." He chuckled a bit and walked out into the hallway.

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:38 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter jumped to his feet and skipped out of the bathroom.
"Shee ya, girlie!"
Ritter chimed out once he was out and Jake closed the door. Then he looked at Jake when he said something about Krysta getting dressed.
"Um, I kind think she needsh clothesh for that."
Ritter pressed his face to the door.
"Krysta! Do you can if I go through you panies?"
Then Ritter re-guessed him self.
"You what, I don't it even mattersh. I jusht undresshed her. I don't think going to through her underwear ish any worshe."
Ritter said looking at Jake but he was partly just talking to himself.
Ritter skipped to Krysta's room and pick out a pretty purple t-shirt with a blue chibi dinosaur, black skinnies and black and white striped undergarments. Walking back to the bathroom, Ritter jingled Krysta bra in jake's face playfully then knocking on the door.

"Krystie, I have you clothes!"
Ritter he called through the door. Ritter was in a giddy mood and didn't know why.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker turned to the door when it opened and flushed.
He sat on the bed.
Looking her up and down, until her question.
"I-it was opened when I walked in. And it caught my eye. I didn't mean to see it."
He tilted his head and got up.
"I'm sorry."
He wanted to tease her and her inner beings.
He wanted to tell her how sexy it was and how much he wanted that.
He wanted to say a lot...
But he was too scared that she would run away from him.
He noted that she had her bags in her hand.
"Are we staying in here?"
He sent her a smile, trying to lighten the mood.
Hoping it would work.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm

User Image

Jake chuckled and nodded. He watched Ritter go and spoke softly through the door. "Well we got worried about you which is why you brought you in here...I'm sorry I just got a bit scared and didnt want to lose a friend...even if we havent talked much..." He saw Ritter come back and flushed a bright shade of pink when he waved the bra is his face. He couldnt think of anything to say besides a nervous chuckle..
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson bit her lip hard, he had looked. He had seen. She sighed, glancing away from him "I-I see."Who the eff knocked her sketchbook out! Or took it out?! Everyone had been downstairs! She would figure it out later. "No, you don't have to apologize. That's my fantasy notebook..and uh..well. I guess you pretty much figured out where the unsuited for the regular sketchbook fantasies go."She muttered, setting down the bags and giving him a small smile. "Yeah, I convinced Noah to give me a shot to help him. I got a good hit to the jaw but it was worth it, I don't wanna give up on him, and I think he really needs a friend. God knows I would probably still have a mother if I did."She said softly,shrugging her shoulders, she hadn't had any friends before HMI, as hard as it would be to think that now. "But, nonetheless, Noah will be staying in my room, so, we'll be staying in here."She smiled, rather proud that she had gotten Noah to give her a chance. She rubbed at her arm "I told him if he wanted to leave he could but he ended up seeing the notebook and he's all shook up, I just hope he doesn't leave. I know you don't like him but..I don't know..I just really feel like I have to help him."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image

Noah had gotten bored and decided to see what was outside the room.
Curiosity killed the cat... not a 15 year old.
He peeked out his door and slunk downstairs, all ninja style.
He crawled around on the floor, finding good places to hide if he ever needed to.
He made it into the kitchen and peeked onto the table.
He sneaked a pancake off a plate and ate it quickly before he started slinking back to another part of the house.
He looked around a corner and saw another boy and the guy, Jake, standing by a door.
The other boy waved a bra in front of Jake's face and it made him laugh.
He quickly covered his mouth and slunk away.
Not so awesome ninja skillz.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
As soon as the boys had vanished from the bathroom. Krysta stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. She heard Ritter yell at her through the door. The door wasn't that thick and She didn't understand why Ritter was yelling but shrugged it off. But then she realized what Ritter was saying. Krysta rushed to the door.
"No, Ritter! I can get it myself..."
Krysta called out but she could already hear him skipping down the hallway. She sighed heavily and leaned against the door.
Looking at her skinny naked body through the mirror, Krysta dried herself off. Her body disgusted her a bit at how thin it was but if she got any fatter, Krysta would start freaking out. She tilted her head back listening to Jake's ruffled words. Krysta smiled at the word 'friend'.

"It's okay. I'm a bit anti-socail. The only ones I have really talk to are Decker and Savannah."
Krysta continued to dry herself off.
"Seth and Ritter are always behind doors doing who knows what. And you and... Kairi I think... Are always together too."
Krysta said, beginning to dry her hair off. Then Ritter came with clothes. She crack open the door just enough to get her hand through and snatch her belongings out of Ritter's hands.
"Thank you."
She called out dressing her naked body. She warped the towel around her still-wet hair and opened the door.
"I'm done."
Krysta chimed. Then something, more like someone, caught her eyes. It was the boy from outside.
"Hey you!"
She called for him, waving her arm.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 am

User Image

Jake smiled and nodded though he was a bit upset, then turned to see where she was waving to see Noah. His expression didnt change but inwards he groaned. He didnt like the boy plain and simple, being held at gunpoint does that to people.
"Let me out, let me carve him, nobody will miss him." "Wrong, both Jacky and Kairi would, not to mention Krysta would flip out because she didnt see that happen." "You big wuss, you dont have to do anything, just blame it one me and they'll forgive you." Jake shook his head and thumped his stitches. "Shut up for awhile..." He mumbled without realizing he was talking aloud. Then blushing a bit he pointed at his head. "Max is being noisy again...sorry."
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games