Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 pm
(( xp ...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:39 pm
"Ah! Gomen nasai Kino-san!" Daiki exclaimed, his eyes wide. He could not believe he had been so careless. He probably had hurt Makoto with his question. 'Kami-sama... baka desu!' he scolded himself silently, moving his gaze from Makoto to his feet. His family situation seemed like an annoyance to him but compared to what Makoto had been through....

'I should stop taking them for granted, Mom especially...' he thought, feeling like he was a bad son. He would be sure to let his mother and the rest of his family know how much they meant to him when he got home.

"I really am sorry Kino-san..." he said again instead of telling her what he wanted as a drink.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:32 am
Solar Kitty-chan
"Ah! Gomen nasai Kino-san!" Daiki exclaimed, his eyes wide. He could not believe he had been so careless. He probably had hurt Makoto with his question. 'Kami-sama... baka desu!' he scolded himself silently, moving his gaze from Makoto to his feet. His family situation seemed like an annoyance to him but compared to what Makoto had been through....

'I should stop taking them for granted, Mom especially...' he thought, feeling like he was a bad son. He would be sure to let his mother and the rest of his family know how much they meant to him when he got home.

"I really am sorry Kino-san..." he said again instead of telling her what he wanted as a drink.

For some reason, Aisu couldn't help but giggle. Makoto-sama was in the same boat as herself...though Aisu was in college...and for some reason...it was amusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:14 am
Makoto managed to smile back somehow. Perhaps the way Daiki's face had looked when she'd answered was making her laugh. "It's alright Daiki-kun...now are you going to stop apologizing and tell me what you want to drink? Or are you going to go thirsty all through dinner?" She folded her arms and gave Daiki a mock glare as she did so.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:35 pm
((Okay, just so y'all know, Lunar didn't die. We still have a Rei. However, she wanted me to elt everyone know that she won't be able to post until she gets back from her trip.

And I will make a Daiki post later tonight!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:12 pm
psychotic__Gal
(( xp ...))
((I'm going to find some way to blame something on you. xp ))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:42 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been really busy with school not to mention friend problems. xp ))

Minako found herself dialing the number to Kou's work, though she didn't know if he was there or not. It was around the time he got off if she remebered correctly. She glanced down at her watch, as she listened to the phone ring on the other end. She hoped he was still there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:13 pm
Kou opened his eyes and reached over to pick up the phone. Finding Minako on the other end made him smile and he gave her a cheerful greeting. "Yes, my love?" He asked pleasantly.  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:56 pm
((So, my Daiki post is a few nights late... sweatdrop ))

"Er... water is fine, Kino-san," Daiki answered, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. He knew he had brushed off her question the first time but her mock anger was embarrassing him slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:05 pm
"Hehe, So you are still there. I thought you would have left by now, but I called anyways." She responded in a cheerfull manner, as she couldn't help but begin to smile. She was glad she was able to catch him before he left. Her grin on her face slowly started to grow, as she waited for her loves reply. She had missed talking to him all day, though it wasn't really that long ago since she last called him. It was probably a couple hours ago at the most.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:16 am
"Oh no, I've still got one more class left to teach for the day before I can go home. And see you." He added quickly, not wanting to forget the most important part of the whole day. He did hope that he'd get to see her again tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:50 am
((Back and ready to get this show on the road! BTW, Just curious, who is playing Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna?))  

SaturnGrl

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:54 pm
Mako nodded and went to get it, but Ami's call for her to return the stove halted her objective. Ami only knew part of the recipe, and where to go after that, she was lost. Makoto took over and asked Ami to get the drinks. The blue haired girl went to get the water, and poured a glass for herself before heading out to the living room and handing it to Daiki. Suiseki had been rather silent, but Ami decided not to question it.

"Soo....what do you all do? For careers I mean...right now I'm a student at Tokyo U for medicine."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 pm
SaturnGrl
((Back and ready to get this show on the road! BTW, Just curious, who is playing Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna?))

((Sailor Neptune/Michiru = Beautiful Jasmine
Sailor Uranus/Haruka
Sailor Pluto/Setsuna = psychotic__Gal))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:39 pm
"I don't know how soon it will be until we see each other, because I was going to go meet up with some friends later." She said, as she felt a little bit guilty. She wanted to go and see him as soon as possible, and he wanted to meet up with her, though she was going to go meet up with the other most important people in her life. She would just have to wait a while longer before she would be able to see him. That was of course unless he wanted to meet up with her and her friends.

"Umm if you want though you can come with. After your class of course." She suggested, as she waited for his response.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games