Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:51 pm
The answer to his question was answered for him once he heard Natsu speak to him. He would stay for a while just to observe the boy and then he would report back.

He took a few steps towards Natsu and gave him a warm smile while gently nodding his head, "Heh, not to sound to cocky, but yea, I am pretty good at it". He ran his hand through his hair before crossing his arms, "You're not to bad at the racing game, by the way, you did well"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:41 pm
Roselite Blade
"Who knows... mom said she let me know once she found out more..."

((I'm thinking of making Diana the newest Sailor Mau... what do you think?))

((I think that'd be neat!))

"Works for me, I guess...so on the normal side, how's school going Di-chan?" Aniya asked. "If you're not hounding him, you need to get on Kaze's case more; he could do better than he is." Then again...not like I can talk...I could be closer to the top of the class if I worked a little more, instead of just in the top 15%..  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:07 pm
"I'm doing very well. I got another A on a test. I can try to bug him more. The senshi thing will be getting hard on him till he gets used to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:33 pm
"Believe me when I say he's not the only one it's gonna be hard on; but I do admit that Kaze-kun will have a harder time than Natsu-kun or me, just because of the whole parent situation; it's a lot of pressure on him I think, but he'll be fine." Aniya said, smiling.

When it came down to it, she had complete faith in Kaze-well except maybe for finishing homework correctly, but that was why he had her and Diana. Now that she thought about it, she had complete faith in Luna, Artemis, and Diana too. It wasn't just because of recent events, but once you took those into account, it seemed safe to say Aniya trusted the Mauens more than she might have her own parents.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:38 am
"I do too. Actually, that reminds me! Mom was planning to take us to the Queen and King tomarrow after school! Kaze should be well by then. I need to call Natsu-san!"

Diana pulled out her phone and dialed his number, waiting while it rang.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:55 am
"Thanks, though that's probably the only game I will ever be good at. It's the only one I ever get a chance to play when I come here..." He was saying though suddenly his phone started blaring his ringtone, which was a song by a fairly new but not very well known rockband.

He soon raised his hand, motioning that it would be a second so he could answer, as he attempted to retrive the phone from his pocket. The ringtone becoming even louder once he finally got it out.

"Moshimoshi!" He said into the phone, as he waited for a response. He didn't know if he was able to catch who ever had been calling him, before they could hang up.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:59 pm
"Hey, Natsu-san? This is Diana. I was just letting you know that tomarrow we're gonna have our meeting with the Queen and King. So right after school, can you meet us at the palace throne room?" She waited for his reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:13 pm
"Ohh hey Diana-chan. I should be able to go, I just need to find a way to get out of soccer practice." He replied, as he waited to see if she had anything else she wanted to tell him. He wanted to ask if she was around Kaze so he could ask if how he was doing, seeing how he had run off and all with Lucas, and only the cat returned. He wasn't sure if anything had happened to him that caused him to stay behind or what, but he didn't want to ask if nothing was wrong.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:32 pm
"Um, do you think you could do me a favor Natsu-san? Could you tell Kaze's teachers that he won't be in class at all tomarrow? Though if you want to see him before the meeting, you can head over to the palace, if you want. He's there with mom."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:32 pm
Aniya made a mental note of the meeting. "Tell Natsu-san to pick up Kaze-kun's homework too." She whispered to Diana. Kaze wouldn't be happy about having homework though he was absent, but he'd be even unhappier if he came back to angry teachers and double the homework load. Ah yes...what else am I here for but to look out for those two knuckleheads? Aside from the, 'save the world' bit of course.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:47 am
Diana nodded and added, "Also, can you pick up Kaze's homework? That way he can work on it tomarrow night."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:16 pm
"Or so we can hope." Aniya remarked to Diana. Somehow the amazing nature of this all hadn't sunk in yet; it would probably hit her in the morning, and make her wonder if she hadn't dreamt it. The palace had been closed off for years...and now she and her friends got to be some of the first back in, and to see the rulers no less!  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:15 am
Diana giggled. "Okay, I should head home and fix dad some dinner, or else he'll starve." She waved as she rushed home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:05 pm
Aniya waved a farewell to Diana, before heading back to her own house. Her parents weren't home yet, but she settled in and did her homework-completely and properly this time-with ease, before settling onto the sofa to watch TV. She turned it on and was channel surfing until she came across some type of documentary on Greece and it's myths; the word 'Hermes' caught her attention, and she sat and watched it with keen interest.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

ToxicWITCH

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:06 am
Name:luria kononoke
Senshi/Knight Identity:sailor comet
Element of Influence:darkness
Birthdate:sep13
Sign:virgo
Height:5ft
Weight:110pounds
Blood:B