Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

The instant Haytham was on the back of his horse, she clung onto Reaver.. Pitiful, yes. But one had to take into consideration she was just DANGLING a minute ago...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

".........SCARED ARE WE?" Reaver asked, laughing.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm

"Just shut up and get me to my horse!" Haytham snapped, not seeming to ease up her grip on Reaver.
"I swear to God if you make me late for the boat, I WILL end you!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"Oh, trust me...We are NOT missing that damned boat!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

"We will if you don't hurry it up!" Haytham snapped.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Haytham was then thrown off of Reaver's horse and back and onto hers again.

Reaver then stopped.
"...Which harbor is it, by the way..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Once on her horse, Haytham clung onto tightly to the animal, quickly picking herself as her landing wasn't perfect, and the horse began to move around in upset fashion.
Once settled in, Haytham then kicked the horse into a gallop, leaving Reaver behind.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Reaver was already directly behind her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

As the two galloped off, it wasn't long until they reached a village, clearly occupied by English forces. While the reasons could have been more multiple reasons, one was obvious: a dock. A dock that could easily be the deciding factor if the English army grained or lost strength.

"There it is!" Haytham called over her shoulder, pointing to the dock where one boat was waiting to ship out.
"We're almost there!" She shouted happily, staring off towards the dock.

Unfortunately, Reaver's massacre did not go unnoticed...Guards swarmed the city like an angry wasp's nest, and saw the two riders coming from miles away. Any fool could see Reaver as well, causing the guards to go into a frenzy.

"Huh..?" Haytham blinked, staring a large group of eight soldiers forming two lines, one behind the other, weapons raised as they stood in their path.
"Ohh shi-" She groaned, clenching her teeth as she pulled on Bavieca's reins, causing the horse to slow. But not soon enough, as it still ran through the soldier lines, one of them tripping the horse with it's sword, causing the animal and Haytham to fall and hit the ground. Hard.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Reaver had already jumped off of his horse and was running though the soldiers using only one of his sickles.

The other arm was busy keeping Haytham from being on the ground to be impaled.

"WE'RE GETTING TO THAT BOAT DAMMIT!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 pm

"God damn it... No!" Haytham growled, pushing herself up as Reaver was pulling on her.
"Lemme go, damn it!" She snapped at him, wrestling to break out of his hold. "We can't fight them! We don't have time!" She snapped, looking out to the dock.

Whether it was because the captain ran a strict schedule, or was panicking due to the newly born fight with the two assassins, civilian and workers alike were scrambling onto the boat in a rush, packing up everything around.

"NO!" Haytham shouted out, swinging her arm back and slapping Reaver's hold off herself, giving her the chance to break into a free run towards the boat.
Unfortunately, one guard saw her running and prepared himself to stop her, as the others did with her horse. With Haytham to distracted by the leaving boat, she didn't notice the soldier or his sword swinging into her chest, knocking her back onto the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 am

Since Haytham had forced her way out of his grip, Reaver went back to plowing through the guards in front of him....

SEVEN SECONDS LATER, he was sprinting at the group in front of Haytham.
"You're slowing us DOWN!" he laughed, cutting into the guards the same way as the others.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 pm

"I'm not doing anything you a**!" Haytham snapped.

"Your little mess is the start of all this trouble!"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm

"Oh please! Had I NOT done that you'd still be out there trying to kill the guy!" Reaver laughed, before picking Haytham up by the back of her outfit and sprinting past the bodies of the guards towards the boats.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yeah?! And I know you would have gone after him so I wouldn't have even touched him!" Haytham snapped, glaring up at Reaver before she looked out towards the boat.

By now, the boarding plank was pulled onto the boat, and by the time Reaver was halfway, it was already beginning to sail off.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games