Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 pm
*takes care of her Mom's Facebook stuff*

Usually after dinner she takes care of it... but since she's out doing a get-together with some of her co-workers, she can't take care of it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 pm
*sings Poker Face in her head*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:16 pm
*sighs*

La di da... waiting for it to finish doing all the tasks I've set FarmVille to do. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:21 pm
If only life could be like Gaia... where you earn money for chatting with people... or playing games... or just walking around town. If you could shake trees and kick bushes to get some extra money. If during the holidays, you earned money for singing carols.

Or just changing your clothes to create a new look earned you money.

Ah... if only...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm
If the amount of gold I have on Gaia could be converted into real money in real life... then I wouldn't have any worries about paying for college. I could pay tuiton, my books, and parking permits with no worries... and still have some left over. 3nodding

One can dream... even if it'll never happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:30 pm
It's interesting looking into the meaning behind flowers. Sometimes the meanings behind certain colors or whatever are surprising.

Take the "bouquet toss" bouquet I caught - white and purple carnations. White carnations represent "remembrance". Purple carnations represent "capriciousness" ((Caprice, in simpler English, means: a sudden, impulsive, and seemingly unmotivated notion or action)).

See what I mean? Very intriguing.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 pm
*looks at the front page of MySpace for Earth day*

You know... it would be cool of MySpace (and even Facebook) had the same feature that Gaia just designed. The feature where you can change the color of the menu.

Because I'm really lovin' the green color that MySpace has for Earth day on their front page.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm
Going to go watch TV now.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:43 pm
Multitasking right now - watching Ellen and hanging out on Gaia. xd

So... an update on school stuff. Because of financial stuff, I'll only be taking 2 classes (6 credits) rather than the 5 classes originally planned (15 credits). Sucks I won't be taking as many... but I guess in some ways it'll be good. It'll allow us to get a better idea of how much things are going to cost... and allow me to get back into the hang of going to school again (since I haven't been in school since last June).

*shrugs* I guess in the end... what matters is that I'm continuing my education. And while it may take a bit longer than originally thought... I'll still be working to fulfilling one of my dreams - getting my Bachelor's degree.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:47 pm
Got all but 2 of my books today. 3nodding So... took care of that.

And also got my Junior Writing Portfolio envelope... so I can take care of that too. *sighs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:55 pm
There's a scholarship I found earlier this morning that I'm going to try applying for.

Not many scholarships out there at this time.

Things just seem so sucky right now. Barely any jobs out there... and college tuition prices keep going up. Doesn't seem to make any sense... what happened to making sure everyone has the chance to get the education they need? How does anyone expect to get the employees they are looking for when they can't get the degree they need because of the price of education? *sighs* I don't know...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 pm
*sighs*

Let's see if I can try to take some time away from dealing with the whole school thing... and talk about something else. I can deal with school stuff later. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm
*cracks up laughing*

Okay... no disrespect to the group, but when I saw this premiere photo on MySpace, I started cracking up laughing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The person on the farthest left looks like Adam Lambert. The guy in the middle reminds me of the Joker - without the makeup, obviously. I mean... come on! Check out that creepy smile. "Why so serious?" *laughs* The guy on the farthest right reminds me a bit of Rasputin (from Anastasia)... except he got a haircut. The other three... *shrugs* I don't know who they remind me of. But yeah...

I've provided reference pictures too. Left to right: Adam Lambert, The Joker, and Rasputin (the real one)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Ellen finally has the video up of Evan Lysacek dancing on her show from yesterday.

Now it's just a matter of finding the song...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Found it!

It's "Take A Bow" by Madonna.

Totally didn't recognize that it was her. Very beautiful song though. smile  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games