Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Tyler looked at them. "Ya. Now stop fighting."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Koyuki looked back at the guy. "You're really gonna fight me in my element?" She asked and chuckled a little. She flung the ice claws at the guy. "I'm the Avatar if you must know," she said and looked at Lucifer. "How can he be your twin?" She mouthed to him.

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 pm

" yea seriously guys stop fighting it's not gonna help. Lucifer is still gonna stay, we might as well spend more energy packing and figuring out a way to stay in contact." jet said being reasonable for once.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Koyuki sighed and looked down. "Fine, but he needs to learn that Lucifer can make his own decisions," she said and walked over to Azul, she looked up at him and smiled again. "I forgot to tell you something. Thank you for trying to get me to safety."

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 pm

[North Pole Docks]
Several young men were moving in, out, and around a single water tribe ship. However, the ship seemed much smaller in comparison to the others docked beside it. Size wasn't the only difference: the markings about it had a slightly different style about them.
"Alright," One of the young men said as he finished securing the lines. "How's the unloading coming?"
"Just about done," Another said, setting a few skin-packs down. "Have we figured out where we're staying yet?"
"TS was supposed to find an inn or something," The first said. "He should be back soon."
"Tch! How long have you known the chief's son?" Another young man said with a chuckle as he walked down the gangplank. "All I can say is, we've probably got a couple hours of break time ahead of us."

Teiji was out a couple miles from the city. His canoe was empty except for himself, his hunting spear, and his katana; he needed the extra room for fish, tiger seal, or whatever else he'd be able to kill. He was wearing war paint, but not because he expected to run into a fire nation ship. To him, it was more like a good luck charm.
As his canoe slowly came around an iceberg, he began to hear several familiar barks. Smiling, he grabbed his spear and stood up. "And there's the sound of dinner," He said to himself as a large group of tiger seals came into view
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 pm

User Image
☆Yuzuki☆

Yuzuki noticed that the Fire Nation ships retreated after a while and she had gone back to surfing. "Woo hoo!" She said rather loudly as she went into midair and did a couple tricks. She landed with perfect balance. "Yes, finally landed without falling, unlike last surf," she said to herself and noticed a Water Tribe ship that seemed to be from the Southern Water Tribe. Hmmm, I'll go check it out. She thought and changed the rirection of the wave towards the Water Tribe ship. She jumped off her ice board and onto the deck of the ship, once she reached it. "Hello." She said and had a smile on her face because she was happy with the way she surfed.

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Luther sighed. "Well we need my brother!" Luther sneered to the girl. Luther turned and got in lucifers face. "Why do you need to leave us! especially diachi?!" Luther sneered.

"Im not leaving daichi! You guys don't know what im planning!" Lucifer said pushing luther out his face.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Tyler looked at them and shook his head.

Andrew smiled and put his hands around the twins.

PosiedonRulez

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm

One of the young men jumped when there was a sudden "thump!" right beside him. He staggered left, quickly turning towards the girl from the northern tribe that now stood on the ship next to where he had just been. "Geez!" He exclaimed, putting his hand over his heart. "Who are you and what was that for?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm

The twins sighed. "Andrew were bored! lets do something!" the twins said in sync.

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Yuzuki chuckled a little at the young man's reaction and turned and faced him. "My name's Yuzuki and I wanted to check out this boat, just in case there were no Fire Nation soldiers on board," she informed the young man and smiled lightly. "We were recently invaded by the Fire Nation, at least you guys arrived after the invasion," she said and bended the water off of the ship that came from her wave. "So, where's your leader? I'd like to inform him or her that you guys arrived after an invasion."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Andrew smiled and said. "We have to stay here."

PosiedonRulez

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 pm

"Well Boss and his twin brother are going to be awhile!" They said in sync. "And Daichi is just going to sit their like a lost puppy!" They said as they sighed.

Luther and Lucifer were still arguing.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 pm

The southern tribesman's annoyance quickly dwindled at the mention of the fire nation. "An invasion," He said to himself. "Alright. I can understand why you pulled the surprise boarding." He then glanced out toward the seemingly endless maze of glaciers. "As for our leader, he's off hunting somewhere. I'd expect he'd be back in a couple of hours."
There was suddenly another loud thump behind the warrior, having the same exact effect as the first. This time, however, the thing that had caused the noise was not another person, but the carcass of a dead tiger seal.
"That's funny coming from the guy who hasn't done any hunting since we left the South Pole!" Said a voice that came from below the ship. Another south tribe warrior then climbed onto the deck. He was wearing war paint and carrying a hunting spear. "We should get that one cooking," He said, leaning his spear against the side railing. "I've already put the rest on-ice."

NovelNet
Crew

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Andrew smiled. "Hey calm down."
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games