Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:26 am
Isacc Hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc had been in the area a while hiding underground, but didn't want to interfear with his kages fight. He would rise out of the ground, his eye's half lidded and angry. "Leave him to me. Remember katsuro, we didn't revive those two for nothing, time to put them to use....oh yeah, that bomb guy? he was in the chunin exams...i think he was a mist nin....so i'll check there first," With that isacc would dissapear underground, where he would travel through the ground, Heading to the mist village.

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 am
((Hey, GEnesis, I know your "immune" to fire, but the shockwave of that massive boom would have scattered all of us. Issac has no idea how advanced I am or what I look like since I used transoformation, and clay is highly flame resistant itself. You would have just hardened te clay really, and even then I would have been heavily burned, but not dead. as SHane said, you'd be dead Niha host.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 am
(You know, you may be burn badly, But I'm going to finish you off myself. You're not getting away Six, your RPC is going to die. evil )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 am
I don't want Kami to die though... : /
If they pursue Kami, I'll pursue them. They're both my students though, so I could probably solve it diplomatically.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 am
(Digi is immune to fire, I showed up after everything ended...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 am
(Actually Digi's fire would have made you burn to ash then even the ash would burn to nothing in a second... And he used S Ranked chakra so he would be tired, nothing more... All the rest of the S power s**t comes from other effects that were fairly added to his Roleplay character... An S+ Ranked ninja would not have survived that fire...)  

Official Genesis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 am
Six_Paths_God
((Hey, GEnesis, I know your "immune" to fire, but the shockwave of that massive boom would have scattered all of us. Issac has no idea how advanced I am or what I look like since I used transoformation, and clay is highly flame resistant itself. You would have just hardened te clay really, and even then I would have been heavily burned, but not dead. as SHane said, you'd be dead Niha host.

((Whether you used transformation doesn't stop that the Only clay user isacc knows was in the exam. thus he blames you. If the only clay user isacc knew wasn't you i'd blame him, but unfortanatly your the only clay user he knows, so he has every right to blame you. In practical terms its a poor way of doing it (Since i only know one guy who uses it he must of done it is really poor judgement). so there is nothing stopping me from going to mist, and asking the kage the name of the clay user who was in the exam, and isacc probably just make something up like how he helped isacc out and he wanted to thank him personally.
From what i know, there are only 4 clay users in the guild who are active. one of them is indisposed as it is my old rpc who had a transplant of it, the other two are in cloud and sand last i checked. Isacc doesn't know them, but he knows you, thus he'll start his search with you, meaning he'll start with the mist village, then leaf, then cloud, then grass, and so on, till he's heard info of you, then he'll hunt you down, and capture you. But it wont end there, he'll then torture you for information, then turn you into a human puppet....while your still alive...all to convey the following ********. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:15 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Six_Paths_God

((Whether you used transformation doesn't stop that the Only clay user isacc knows was in the exam. thus he blames you. If the only clay user isacc knew wasn't you i'd blame him, but unfortanatly your the only clay user he knows, so he has every right to blame you. In practical terms its a poor way of doing it (Since i only know one guy who uses it he must of done it is really poor judgement). so there is nothing stopping me from going to mist, and asking the kage the name of the clay user who was in the exam, and isacc probably just make something up like how he helped isacc out and he wanted to thank him personally.
From what i know, there are only 4 clay users in the guild who are active. one of them is indisposed as it is my old rpc who had a transplant of it, the other two are in cloud and sand last i checked. Isacc doesn't know them, but he knows you, thus he'll start his search with you, meaning he'll start with the mist village, then leaf, then cloud, then grass, and so on, till he's heard info of you, then he'll hunt you down, and capture you. But it wont end there, he'll then torture you for information, then turn you into a human puppet....while your still alive...all to convey the following ********. ))

((He is already dead... Besides, I know exactly who he is from the level of his clay manipulation... I was a proctor, you know... Also as an Ex-Cloud nin I do know a fair amount about the ninja there and the clay user there is weak... Easy conclusion is easy... Same thing with Kami, he was Ex-Iwa and now is cloud so Karuda knew him from earlier in iwa and cloud... His... Ex-brother was Shane's 'girlfriend'))  

Official Genesis

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 am
((SPG: Amaterasu is fire immune when in stage three. In all technicality, an explosion is fire-based, so she's immune to that too. There's a point where flames are so hot that they actually burn and turn even clay to dust, and I would assume with flames that hot, that this would happen.

Also, as Genesis said, my increases in power are from the abilities of my angel and weapon; I only used a level of chakra that I could use with stage zero of my angel's power. I already know that the arm he used to send the wave out will be extremely strained, and his entire body will feel EXTREME fatigue from using such a powerful attack at Chuunin rank; he probably won't be fully battle ready for at least a few days RL. Trust me, I'm taking the necessary punishments.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 am
Karuda's crow Kubori Karasu flew down to the Kage, Katsuro Kamisama with a message that read;

I've realized my limits, I'm in no shape to hunt the target... I wish I could but facing him now would almost surely mean death due to my weakened state, I'm sure you have more Shinobi then just me on this, if not I'm honored but you will have definitely sent more out after reading this note. I will be in Kusa, not only healing but getting stronger for the battle should the target still live when I'm in good health... I'm sorry for failing you my kage, but throwing away my life now will accomplish nothing for either of us...

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

(lol alliteration)  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 am
I'm just saying....
No ninja, ESPECIALLY not a Chuunin, should EVER EVER EVER be able to use a jutsu with SSSSS strength. That is too damn much.
I don't care if you have legitimate bonuses, that is NOT okay by ANY means.
Regardless of if you only used S chakra or not, you still pressed out the strength of an SSSSS jutsu.

Also, blast element and fire element are different.

You are NOT immune to explosions, they are a mixture of fire and wind. The 8 winged angel is an explosion element, and he is immune to explosions, but NOT fire.

Immunity to fire does not equal an immunity to explosion.
And don't try and say, "derp they r lyk da sem ting," because they aren't in this guild.
And before you try arguing, remember that I APPROVE angels and demons, AND regulate if I see someone use them wrongly.

And saying you are immune to explosions is using it wrongly. It's that simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 am
it'd be like saying i'm immune to lava cause i have the earth demon. Cause lava is just really hot earth. when in reality no.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
I'm just saying....
No ninja, ESPECIALLY not a Chuunin, should EVER EVER EVER be able to use a jutsu with SSSSS strength. That is too damn much.
I don't care if you have legitimate bonuses, that is NOT okay by ANY means.
Regardless of if you only used S chakra or not, you still pressed out the strength of an SSSSS jutsu.

Also, blast element and fire element are different.

You are NOT immune to explosions, they are a mixture of fire and wind. The 8 winged angel is an explosion element, and he is immune to explosions, but NOT fire.

Immunity to fire does not equal an immunity to explosion.
And don't try and say, "derp they r lyk da sem ting," because they aren't in this guild.
And before you try arguing, remember that I APPROVE angels and demons, AND regulate if I see someone use them wrongly.

And saying you are immune to explosions is using it wrongly. It's that simple.

I may not be immune to explosions, but Jin would just defend me from the detonation anyway, so, honestly, my dying from this explosion isn't gonna happen.

And the Clay is not the Blast Element, mind you. The blast element is different.

AND if you're gonna whine about the whole 5S thing, then fine. I'll just use S-ranked chakra with the boosts to make it comparable to 3S ranked. This would mean that I'm staying within my natural chakra limit, in other words, so no real harm would come to me besides being tired.

Congratulations, you just made it so that I can get up and fight again after resting. So yeah. Mist is going down.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:06 pm
(Alright people, if you all are going to argue, go to the OOC chat room in Rock and fill it up there. >.>)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm
{{Is it just me or did Six never reply IRP? Because he's technically alive until he comes up with some way to avoid it or posts dying. So none of what Digi has done yet has truly taken effect....}}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games