Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pichu's body began to glow with a blue light as it was suddenly thrown violently around the room, slamming against the walls and ceiling. Kirlia teleported in next to Riolu and glared at Pichu and Pikachu. "I'll handle these losers!" she said to Riolu. "You focus on Raichu".
Riolu nodded, "Thanks for the save Kirlia, but you be careful, those are some dangerous pokemon".
Kirlai smiled. "Compared to that Mawile... these are nothing but little baby pokemon fresh outta the egg". Her eyes glowed blue as she flung the electric pokemon around the room again, smashing them against various equipment.

Riolu closed his eyes and focused his Aura. "If you won't come to your senses... then I'll beat your old personality back into you!" He closed in using Quick Attack and the launched into a Blaze Kick, aiming it at Raichu's midsection.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 am
User Image

Lucario Bit half of the seed off and swallowed the half. "I'll be back." He teleported away appeared where he least expected. The place where he had met riolu, raichu, Kirlia, and the others. He walked into one of the huts and placed the unconcience mew onto the bed. He then ate the other half of the seed and teleported to a incove over the battle with kirlia, pichu, riolu, and raichu. Luckily they hadn't noticed him yet.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:37 am
The Techno Buster overpowered the Blast Burn and sent Cynder as well as Alpha Team flying through the wall due to the aftershock and into the room where Riolu, Kirlia and the chus were in. Preston ((The name of my Typhlosion so as theirs no more confusion)) quickly recovered. "Mind explaining what your doing with that Monster?" He asked Raichu as Genesect hovered into the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 pm
(bump)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 pm
((Wow knux ur avi looks so cool xD and ur religious? ._. um...))

User Image

Both the Pikachu and Pichu laughed as they each hit the wall,long had they been challenged and by a lower level no doubt. The two stood as if nothing happened,not even a scratch. A dark mist surrounded the two as they each vanished,a sharp shot electricity shot past Kirlia causing an electric box around her. The two smiled reappearing in front of her,Pikachu tapped on the wall "This is a level 105 paralysis wall,make any sudden movements and it'll cause your whole body a severe voltage..so i wouldnt move if i were you..and also..fresh out of the egg you say..i cant wait to see you crack like one.." he laughed. The two then looked over at Raichu "We dont have all day to play with your friends number 666! We'll be waiting for you...". The two other then vanished still leaving the girl in the box and Raichu alone.

The electric type glared at Riolu,and soon he attacked her with the demands of her changing back. Well that wasnt about to happen so often,Standing there the mouse type scanned his movements and right before his leg struck she stuck her paw out a stopped it midair. With a firm grip around his ankle she mearly tossed the blue pokemon aside "I dont have time to play games with you Riolu...the Raichu you once knew is gone so face the facts im not your companion any more,Goodbye.." turning away the girl proceeded to walk out. Stopping at Kirlia's side she frowned "If you dare compare me or my men to that pathetic wanna be team rocket member again ill rip your throat out, understand...". Raichu then headed for the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm
(Go with this post. I' have an Idea for a plot twist whee ))

Genesect then blocked Raichu's path. "New Target acquired." It then used shadow claw on Raichu.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm
XX Akira Wanijima XX

(yeh i'm religious...In a sort of way. Took me awhile to finsh my avi but i got it just right XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 am
Kirlia looked at her confines, this was quite an elaborate setup. "At this rate I won't have a choice" she said to herself. She looked up at the Genesect that busted through the wall and threatened Raichu. "What in the name is something like that doing here!?" she exclaimed. The cage that Kirlia was contained in also in the Genesect's sights. Riolu picked himself up off of the floor and launched himself into another Blaze Kick that knocked the large pokemon off balance.
"Get your hands off of my friends!" he said. "Even though Rai-chan's like this now, I won't let you hurt her of Kirlia". After the attack however, he collapsed to the ground, his body was burning up. "W-what the hell is happening to me?" he said.
Kirlia looked at her friend, from behind that wall of electricty she couldn't help him. Then it hit her... she knew what was happening to him. It was a sensation she had felt before.
"Riolu..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 am
Knux_nyan
XX Akira Wanijima XX

(yeh i'm religious...In a sort of way. Took me awhile to finsh my avi but i got it just right XD)

(Im SORT OF WAY??? u sure..judging from ur sig x3 i dont think so))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Before Raichu had a chance to leave another pokemon had once again got in her way,glaring at it she was ready to attack but then Riolu took care the situation. Blinking in a bit of confusion she began to wonder if he really did care. Shaking her head she got herself out of it feeling she was giving into her old side and ran out ignoring Riolu's kind words for she was not ready for them yet.

((epic writers block...sorry Dx))  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 am
The Genesect quickly got back up. "Techno Buster engaged!" IT said as it unleashed a blast of energy at Raichu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

Lucario Jumped down deflected the buster hitting it into the wall. He then charged forward with an aura sphere he had been charging and he shoved it into Genesect chest. The sphere lit up and blasted Genesect through the wall into several room after. "We need to get out of here. I destroyed the supports of this build. It will come down around us soon if we don't move." He told the others. He blasted an aura sphere are the electric wall kirlia was behind and destroyed it. He picked up Riolu and looked to kirlia. "Can you get us out of here? We need to get back to the village Where we first met."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Genesect was down but not out. The burning sensation inside Riolu would not let up. He looked at Lucario and the to the retreating Raichu. "I will not give up!" he said, slowly getting to his feet. "You said so yourself Lucario. We don't leave friends behind!"

His body erupted with a brilliant light as power welled up inside of him. The light began to grow and then fade. Standing where Riolu once stood, a mighty Lucario now replaced him. He looked out at the Genesect and and then fired a series of Aura Sphere attacks without warning. He called out to Raichu. "You don't have to do this alone Rai-chan. You have friends that you can rely on".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Lucario looked at him. "Ok after this we need new names." He said to the other lucario. "Ok we need to move. We need to regroup and get out of here."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:53 pm
Cynder brushed himself off and observed. "Riolu... Just evolved!" He said, stating the obvious with a grin. "Well, f it's out you want...Espeon! Mass teleport back to the valley!" With a smile he nodded, a shimmering light surrounding the group."

As the light faded, Cynder smiled softly and took a deep breath. "Home sweet home!"

(Sorry for the delay. Problems were encountered...)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff