Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 pm
Arata looekd over and dashed over,

"Akira! Akira buddy, you don't need them."

The puppet boy said jumping over his body motion was smoothe and almost gliding.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Shane's frown quickly turned into a smile, ''Hey, cugino!'' He said, and ran over to hug his cousin.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Karuda looked at Akira and nodded, he was suddenly hit by a hug. He returned the hug before walking off, fiddling with some bandages under his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Shane followed after Karuda, ''Wait, cousin!'' He said, and ran after him, with a slight frown.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Akira crossed his arms. "Arata? I dont?" He asked, turning to him. "You have an Idea?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm
He removed his shirt and coat, pulling the bandages off to reveal a massive bruise, he quickly pulled on his shirt, which was sleeveless and then his jacket "What Shane?" he asked, throwing the bandages on a stump.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:43 pm
Shane smiled at his cousin, ''Are you alright, my dear?'' He asked, and kissed Karuda on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 pm
"I'm fine." he said, activating his sharingan and pushing Shane back, hard enough for have a few feet behind them yet soft enough nether to hurt nor knock him over. "Come."

[19/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 pm
Shane smiled, ''Don't be so rough, cousin. There's only one place you can be rough with me.'' He said, and smirked. ''You sure you can handle me now that I have 3 tomoe?'' He asked, and turned on his sharingan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 pm
Arata placed his hand around Akiras shoulder and began to speak his feet were not even touching the ground,

"You see there is no way for you three to implant those you'd need a surgeon, which leads me to think that kai is not looking far enough into this plan."

Arata spun his hand and asked,

"What did Kai tell you?"

Arata quesioned knowing Kais personaility led him to belive he wasn't to bright.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm
"This is My plan. I have mediocre Skills in this stuff. Mostly book taught, but I have enough skills to do it. Kai only needs to awaken the Sharingan when he uses it. after that, it would only be a matter of minutes." Akira said thinking. "You have another Idea?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm
His eyes showed nothing but darkness for a second "You... Tell me!" he said "Katon: Shuriken no jutsu" he said throwing a flaming Kunai.

[20/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 pm
He smirked, and quickly avoided them. He then dashed towards Karuda, and began to form hand seals. He stopped about six feet infront of him, and roared, ''Katon! Dragon flame bombs!'' He said, and shot a streaming flame at Karuda.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Arata shook his head and placed his face in his palm,

"For starter Kai wouldn't be able to do that An uchiha may only awaken a single pair of eyes, you can only lose so much before the effect wears off."(Seriously that's not how it works he can't awaken an mengekyou by just putting it in his head.)

Arata said his hand open,

"Also I'm able to preform medical task far beyond human means, I know the human body inside an out."

He said his hand weaving back and forth tools stabing from his fingers,

"But there is a certain group that might be able to get you what you want, I believe you know the name, and due to the fact there are no demons in this village they would work perfectly for obtaining what you need."

He continued his voice changed slightly becomign a bit darker,

"What you need is an already awakened Sharingan and I may be able to obtain that for you."

He said his mouth arcing to form a sort of dark grin.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:08 pm
Akira turned to Arata and put a hand on his shoulder "You would do that for me? In exchange, I will help you find another body."

((He would have to awaken it, by like copying another genjutsu, because he already has the required stuff. he would just need to awaken it.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games