Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Noel growled. SUddenly eight icce mirrrors shot up, and as the attack collided with them, they reflected it, bouncing it avcross the room adn directly back at cove as he focused.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 pm
cove caught the attack and the concetraded it into his fist breaks the ice mirrors and then gos after kain once again "nice try NOEL"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 pm
Kain jumps out of the way quickly. "Hey I was trying to tell her no when she asked me the first few times but this collar doesn't help with that," Kain growls landing on all fours.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 am
She grew angry"SILENCE"She yelled as the whole castle grew silence, and her eyes turned purple.She looked at Cove,then Noel,the Kain as barriers errected around them each"There now you can't harm each other."First Noel, being the head Sorceress means there is no ONE sorceress or sorcerer powerful then me."She said then looked at Cove"No I am just following the rules and traditions, it is written in the Red Sorceress Book"She said as it came to her"The Head Sorceress or Sorcerer must marry some one powerful so their bond will be powerful as well as to strength herself.That is why i chose kain.As for Matthew, I honestly didn't think he was say yes."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:20 am
Kain sits down with his arms crossed. At least she wasn't trying to hurt him or anything. So she must have given up on getting back at him for killing her mother. He looks down, he hadn't meant to kill her it just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:48 pm
Noel laughed and laughed, He panted trying to catch his breaeth still chuckling. You are so ignorant and naive. You are the head sorcoress in all the vampiric lands, however you know nothing of the lycan sorcerers. If you continue to hold kain hostage without threatening him of death the scorcerer will strike and you will fall. He laughed again at her ignorance.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 am
Kain looks at Noel with a frown. He didn't know about the lycan sorcoress.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 pm
She sighed"I really don't want him, knowing that i succeded where my mother failed is good enough for me"She said then looked up establishing a link with Matthew"Thank you for the gift,but it's too much trouble,keeping him,so can i let free?"She asked,closed the link,then figuratively washed her hands"there i have washed my hands of both of you"She said"your fate is in matthew's hands now"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Matthew sighed, 'send him to me and I'll chose what to do with him once he gets here,' Matthew tells his sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 am
She nodded"Kain, my brother, the king wants to see you now"She said"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Kain gets up and goes to Matthew as he was told to.

Matthew had the guard grab Kain as soon as he walked in. "I'm still angery that you killed my mother. Now I have such power to make you pay for the pain we all felt. You shall be tourtre untill you beg for death but you shall never get it. I shall let the crowd at you at midnight to decide what should happen to you first," Matthew says and flicks his hand for the guard to drag Kain to the basement again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 pm
Leon sighed. it had gone on to far. He vanished suddenly as he reappered next to kain and the guard. He quickly froze the guard and freed kain. "Go to your house now and check on leon. Kain obey." He glared at him.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Kain snarls in anger but he quickly uses his powers and gets to his house. "Leon?" Kain calls out walking in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:17 pm
Leon groaned. He walked out but looked different. His eyes were glowing and a symbol was on his head. He bowed to kain. "welcome master. Please follow me." He spoke quietly heading towards the living room, magic flowing form him.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:10 am
She smirked and snapped and appeared in kains house.when she got there.she touched the house"where are you kain"She whispered. She closed her eyes and chanted an incantation,then opened them"Hello my little one, I need to to catch some one for me, can you do that."They chattered a united yes"She said then cupped her hands together, and blew,one stayed with her"Go my little one's and catch me a lycan"She said as they flew and the whole house until the found him,one stayed on him, the others disappeared and created a small crown on her head, then told her where he was."Good job my little ones"She said then reappeared where they were"Hello kain,and leon,how nice it is to see you"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff