Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Kiba nodded and scratched behind his ears.

"Welcome.The twins though are a very likable pair after you hand with hem awhile."he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Dawn nodded and chuckled. "They did always seem like fun." she said as she looked up at the sky.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Kiba stands up and looks around.

"So tell me..hows a bit of singing sound to you?I think this camp needs some excitment don't you?"he asked grinning.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Dawn looked at him and then jumped excitedly. She stopped and then smiled at him. "I think singing would be a great idea. I do love to sing." she said as she calmed herself down.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Kiba nodded.

"You go get are friends then..I think i'll start up a dinner seeing you guys got a deer and bear pile."he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Dawn nodded and then left to go find the others. She smiled at them and giggled. "So, Kiba had a good idea about a little party. You know with singing and food and all that good stuff." she said as she leaned against a tree.

Lily looked at Dawn and then smiled. "Sounds like a lot of fun! You guys look like you could use something to cheer you up." she said as she looked at the others.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Valcom appeared around the trees and starred at Dawn and Lily.

"I'm looking for Damon.."he said sighing.

"I found a bunch of dead templars on that cliff at the edge of the woods."he sighed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Lily looked at Valcom and her wings stretched out. "Can you take me to the cliff?" she asked him as she got up.

Dawn bit her lip and looked at the ground. She then ran off and appeared at the cliff. She looked off the edge and began thinking.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Valcom nodded and in a blur he grabbed her and they appeared on the cliff.Letting go of her he looked down.

"50 feet drop to the bottom."he said scratching his head.

Damon's eyes opened and he grabbed onto a rock lifting himself into a sitting position.He shook himself and pulling 3 rocks that were stuck in his back.He put his head down letting the skin heal and he struggled onto his feet looking at the crumpled body of Zar..
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Lily nodded and smiled at Valcom. "He's alive. I can sense his soul." she explained. She then flew down to the bottom of the cliff and started looking around. She put her fingers to her lips and whistled.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Damon came out of the rocks aving.His clothes were bloody and torn up but he seemed fine.His shirt was completly gone..he had hit so many branches on the way down it had torn it to peices.

"Heya.."he said waving.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Lily smiled and walked over to him. "No offense, but you look like a bloody mess." she said with a giggle. "You ok?" she asked him as she noticed all the rocks.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Damon looked at her tilting his head.

"Well my wounds healed up thats for sure..just my clothes are a bloody rag of a mess."he chuckled.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Lily laughed and rolled her eyes. "You'd be better off as a bloody mess then dead." she said as she held out her hand. "We should head back to the others." she said as she stretched her wings out.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Damon shook his head and two black bat like wings spread out of his back.He groaned.

"God i've been wanting to let that out ever since I came back.."he admitted quietly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games