Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm
(( xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 pm
(What do you mean" As quick as they came, they all left" Dark? I'm still here...unless you want me gone, that is?)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm
((I'm with Lazurkri on this one. I'm very confused.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm
{No, no, I'm glad you're back, Laz. Everyone else is gone right when it's getting good. XD We're making progress towards encountering the Bears, you're back with the feline, Twilight is getting closer and closer to being discovered by Miles and Eyea. And then it gets quiet. XD Maybe I've just got bad hours, but I was getting excited. D":}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:19 pm
{I'm just feeling impatient, guys. XD No worries~}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 pm
((No worries. xd I'm pretty sure we all hate waiting.))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 pm
(I LOATHE waiting. Thanks for clearing that up, Dark, I was confused as hell there.....also, I left you a way to continue the RP......unless we're waiting for the others?)
(P.S. we've reached page 50 in less than 6 months guys! celebration time!!!!)
(*Further P.S* Tom, your sig has a typo in it. you've misspelled "Corruption"...just wanted to point it out)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 pm
((Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out. And also I agree with you. That many posts that fast should be celebrated.))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm
(Guild wide celebration, perhaps, in honour of our achievment? Even the Legends RP's didn't have this many this past. And a apology for calling you out about the typo...its just I am a stickler for correct spelling and grammar....)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:51 pm
{~Party streamers and finger-foods appear~ Paaaaaarteh! XD
And yes, Laz, I was going to wait for Kotetsu to have Kaishin let you in since it is his little sleep-area. Larka could call out for you, but she'd still wait for the Alpha's okay. D:}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:53 pm
((Its okay, I tend to make mistakes every now and again. I'm glad when people give me a heads up... Oh and one more thing I've been meaning to say. Halo Reach = Hell yeah! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:54 pm
Kaishin continued to eat his meal. "Oh yeah, the bears..." he looked pensivly into the fire. This wouldn't be easy, he hadn't met with the bear tribe since becoming Alpha. "Do you really think I can do this?" Kaishin asked Larka. Truth be told, he was actuallly a few seasons younger that the female wolf, and still wasn't quite used to the position as Alpha Male.

He then heard Bakher calling from outside. he waved his paw agiain and the door opened, allowing the Gryphon access. "Hello there Bakher, how did it go?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:57 pm
(Hmmn. Can ya'll meet me all in Towns at 8 Barton 043712? the Topic should be Wolf's Den Members Hangout.... see ya all there)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 pm
Larka nodded confidently. She knew Kaishin would do well with negotiating with the Bears. Though he was apprehensive about the meeting, the she-Wolf had faith in her superior. It was just any Wolf that rose to Alpha in any Pack: an Alpha needed courage, bravery, strength, patience, mercy, and so many other words Larka didn't know, but was sure Kaishin had them.

She grinned and wagged her tail at Kaishin. "You'll do wonderfully, Kai," she said: the first time she'd ever used his nickname.

Her ears pricked back as she heard Bakher screeching into the Den. The Gryphon was done with the burial already? She stood and walked towards the opening of the Alpha's personal area. Wagging her tail in greeting to them.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 am
"Hmm...I don't know where these markings came from on you. I don't remember seeing them before but to me they look like...ancient rune marks. I believe they can enhance your chemical workup and allow your magic to flow more freely. Maybe thats how you were able to control water so easily." Eyea examined miles but then felt the pressence as well. The wind told him someone was there. Eyea turned to the woods. "I know your there. You can come out now. We are not enemies."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games