Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

The witch leaned against him, tender blue eyes watching him move her hand. Biting her lip, she stifled a small groan, then nodded. "Pay for them...then take me home. It would be wasteful to leave such a nice old gown here." With a tiny smile, Alonna finally remembered how to tease and bent forward just enough to accentuate her plush breasts. "But don't take long, djinn. A girl like me gets really antsy really quickly."

...And try, and try, and try

Rarian

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

Studying those ample curves he did not bother answering her.. Simply plucking the tags from her items and prowling to the front counter. If possible, with each question asked by the clerk he grew more menacing.. Until, cowed, the girl took his money and let him go without another idle chatter. It was irritating to him, as if he would listen to the banter of some random woman when the only one he cared to hear was his Mistress. Idiotic creatures..

Returning to Alonna's side his mood was still a bit sour, the crimson of his eyes harsh as he studied the window with what seemed to be patience.. In reality he was resisting the urge act unseemly near his woman. Being cruel was fine, but if it upset her.. " Let us be off."

.. And how far will you go to get it?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 am
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

"Not a minute to waste then," she said, taking his hand and kissing his palm. "You have very large hands, Rule. I can only imagine..." Trailing off, she blushed lightly and carefully compressed her old dress into a tiny square, tucking it into her breasts. She nodded her readiness, and smiled.

...And try, and try, and try

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:23 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"I hope you know which stores to go to." Fredrich murmured while walking with the trio to the doors of the mall. There were a good amount of people, but much fewer than daytime. Already the kiosks were closed and few stores were getting ready to close up. "No designer clothes. I'm not made of money." he warned Ellery while holding the door open for the two.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

As they walked in, Ellery stopped to set his hand on Fredrich's chest, smiling softly. "You don't have to pay for everything, Fredrich. He's my son too." he said softly before taking his hand away and starting into the mall. The male lifted Daniel and pointed at a small store that looked like it was about to close. "What about there, Daniel? They have pajamas I think you'll like."
Daniel nodded happily, then reached for Fredrich's hand. "C'mon, Daddy Freddy. It'll be fun!"
With a chuckle, the brunette walked to the store, setting the boy down once inside. It didn't take long to pick out a nice blue t-shirt for the child and jeans, as well as shoes, socks, and undergarments. "What kind of pajamas would you like, Daniel? Dinosaurs or race cars?"
The boy looked up at Fredrich. "Which one do you like, Daddy Freddy?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:00 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Daddy Freddy? So Daniel was even more comfortable with him now. Fredrich smiled softly and crossed his arms as he waited besides the boy for Ellery to get the clothes. When he was asked for an opinion, he considered the pajamas. "Get the race cars." he suggested. He remembered when he was a child. He even had one of those race car beds.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

"Then I want race cars!" he said, tossing the others to the side and jumping up and down.
Ellery laughed and took the pajamas, carrying them to the register. "Daniel, why don't you and Daddy Freddy find a toy?" he suggested, smiling sweetly. "Just don't get one that's too noisy. You'll need something to play with while you're staying with Daddy Freddy during Mama Ellie's tour."
Daniel giggled and grabbed Fredrich's hand, tugging him to the toy stand. "I wanna race car to match my jammies!"

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich allowed Daniel to drag him around, just glad that there weren't many people around to see this. As he passed by Ellery, he turned to give him an amused look. "'Mama Ellie'?" he chuckled. "I see you've finally accepted your role." he teased before going to the toy aisle with Daniel and gazed at the selection. There wasn't much, as expected in a clothing store. Most of the toys were attached to a pair of shoes not worth their price. Looking around, Fredrich saw a Hot Wheel car and pulled it out, handing it to the child. "This, maybe?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery stuck his tongue out at the detective, making a nose as he did before laughing and facing the cashier once again. "Big jerk~"
The boy beamed at the sight of the car. "That's perfect!" he cried, taking it and hugging it to his chest. "C'mon, let's give it to Mama Ellie!" He bounded towards Ellery, yanking Fredrich with him. Releasing the detective suddenly once he was close to his mother figure, he set the car on the counter and looked up at them, having expected Fredrich to stop himself before running into Ellery.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich wasn't expecting it, though, and nearly fell against the songwriter. He caught himself quickly, though, and slammed a gloved hand against the counter, stopping just a few inches away from Ellery. "Sorry." he told the songwriter and began taking a step back. "Daniel got excited about his toy."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery took a deep breath as Fredrich came towards him, eyes wide and his hands on the detective's stomach once he finally stopped. His hands slid back off, resting by his sides. "It's... it's alright," he managed to say, blushing and turning back to the cashier. Once everything was paid for, he took the bag and held it to himself, walking towards the door. "C-come on, it's getting late."
"Up! Up!" Daniel said to Fredrich, holding up his arms.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:22 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Picking Daniel up, Fredrich began walking out. "Let's hurry." he murmured while heading to the car.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

He nodded and followed closely, holding the bags. "Why don't we drive around a little bit, see if we can get him drowsy?" he suggested, smiling as the young boy lay his head on Fredrich's shoulder and nuzzled gently.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich looked at Daniel then at Ellery. "Are you sure he won't just fall asleep on the way home?" he chuckled.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games