Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm
FairyFumiko

"It's okay, I'm used to it. Luckily I can skate it off later..." A thought just popped into her head, "Where are you from anyways?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

From the elven land of Aear, my... *needing to tell her the truth but not knowing how to say it* ... I do not know if you know if you have heard of the elves who rule the land, it is the O'Connor's land. My name is... Amery O'Connor. *He speaks softly and with a nervous tone* But please do not treat me any different than you have.  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 pm
Fairy Fumiko

Maya bit down on her lip trying not to laugh rofl . For some odd reason she found this funny. She pushed a prince on a skateboard. She was joking around with a prince. Well, this was just going to get so much more fun. "Don't worry I'm not one to act fancy. But if you're a prince why aren't you in you kingdom?" The word kingdom almost threw her into a laughing fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:10 pm
Panic At Gotham
Fairy Fumiko

*Amery looks at her with confusion but answers her question* I want to see other type people and get out of elven territory, so I thought going to a academy would be better for my parents to say yes. They agreed but I had to take a servent, who is Faron. *Now not knowing why he had to open his mouth and ruin the fun he was having with her*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya could see he was uncomfortable and she didn't know what to do. So she made a daring move, she grabbed one of his hands and looked him straight in the eye, "I hope you know, I think you're awesome."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:20 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*feeling the warmth from her hand, he makes it where their holding hands* thank you, I am glad you think so. You are awesome yourself Miss Maya. I wanted you to know so there was no surprise when Faron slips up I am prince, he still is not use to calling me just Amery.  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya saw his hands and was shocked, but it felt nice to her, so she left them there. She didn't know what to say, this guy is totally different. He makes her feel happy, and weird at the same time...

((SORRY IF I TAKE FOREVER TO POST I'M WATCHING BATMAN AND WELL....I'M SORRY IT DISTRACTS ME. LOL))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*at that moment Lizzy comes with their food and milkshakes* here you go, anything else you two need?

*Amery turns to Lizzy when their plates and drinks were sat down* Nothing for me thank you *he then turns to Maya* do you need anything else? *likely how she didn't move her hand from his*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 pm
FairyFumiko

Still in shock she mutters a few words, "Um.....no... I'm okay..." Seeing the food though, totally snapped her out of it. But when Amery is not looking, she keeps staring at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*When Lizzy leaves, Amery slowly starts eating his fries.* What did do before you got to the academy *trying to learn more about the girl that made him warm for the first time in a long time*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya felt uncomfortable talking about her life, but she felt with him she could. "Well my family lived in Puerto Rico for awhile until I was ten, then we moved to Miami. My mother was still looking for a job so it was me, my brother and my sister. We found a whole bunch of different ways to survive while my mom was looking for a job. For example, if you stop by the bakery they will give you all the rejects for free. My sister and me were street preformers. And recently, my mom got a job so she sent us all to a school to get better education. She picked this school because I want to either be a guitar or bass player or professional skater"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

I am sorry, I should not have asked *seeing her uncomfortable* Well I am glad the bakery people were kind to you. You have very great goals to achieve *trying to make her happy again*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm
FairyFumiko

"Yup... I guess so..." She started sipping on her milkshake. "Life's good now, though. I guess when you have a bad past, you get a great future."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

I believe you will have a great future Maya, you are too free going to not have one. *taking a drink of his milkshake*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya starts blushing, "Thank you.."

Good night! I have to go!  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games