Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:23 pm
"Of course, they did!" beamed Lock, pulling three oranges out of his pockets after he set the large tray down.The tray was piled with food, cold and hot, just for the injured detective. There was pasta, salad, Jell-O, chicken, ham, turkey, sandwiches, vegetables, steamed vegetables, apples, peaches, nectarines, and even tacos. Ellery had made sure to grab a small chocolate bar and a bowl of soup as well, not wanting the detective to get sick from all the food. He and Lock had made sure to taste it and make sure it was edible before grabbing any portion.
The songwriter set down his own small bowl of other fruits, consisting mostly of his favorites: peaches and strawberries. His eyes never rose from the floor as he walked over to the window-seat, sitting and staring at his hands. Lock had really spoken to him like that. He'd scolded him like one would a child, and had practically told him to go sit in time-out. How could he say such things to him, his best friend?! How could he be so unkind? How could he...
Ellery tried to keep his shoulders from shaking, squeezing his eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling. He hadn't felt this bare, this scraped open, since Basil was taken away from him.
On the other side of the room, Lock was holding the oranges out of Ethan's reach, teasing him and laughing. "Aww, you're so cute when I take advantage of your height!" he boomed, grinning. "It's like dating a brunette Oompa Loompa!" When he'd finally teased his fill, Lock lowered his arm and handed Ethan the oranges, looking to the door. "We should be going. I'm pretty sure your parents are here by now."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Letting out a tiny sigh as she stepped out of the shadows, the young ninja pulled her mask down to look at her soon-to-be brother-in-law with soft eyes. Scratching behind her left ear as she walked closer to Marcus's bed, Niji gave a tiny yawn.
"Sorry that lady hurt you, Marcus-chan," she murmured, her hand dropping to rub her good eye. With her every step towards Marcus, her black outfit seemed to melt away and be replaced by her usual orange-and-yellow kimono.
"Nii-sama and Big Brother are worried about you," she pouted, taking his hand as the last of her armor melted away. "But they're wrong," she huffed, her cheeks puffing up. "You're sooo strong! You'll make it!" The neko nodded, doing her best to convince herself of this as she curled up on the foot of Marcus's bed and waited for the others to arrive.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Fredrich blinked at the feast laid out over his bed. Was this all really served at the hospital? He wasn't even sure where to start! Looking around, the detective scratched his chin thoughtfully. His appetite was still spoiled by that unnecessary image of Lock and his marathon. Moving his gloved hand from his chin, Fredrich reached out and picked up the Jell-O cup. He was opening the lid when he noticed a much different air around Ellery. He gave him a quick glance and noticed the strange look on the boy's face. If he had even a fraction of understanding, and he did by how they were in the same situation, he knew what Ellery was thinking and feeling. Losing someone you loved was never easy.
Meanwhile, Ethan was complaining and rotating his arms like a helicopter. It was the perfect example of a bully and a nerd: Lock had his free hand on Ethan's forehead and his other hand was high up with the oranges there, whereas Ethan was trying to break through Lock's defense by swinging his arms around, not even reaching the blonde's body. "I'm nowhere near an Oompa Loompa!" he argued, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "And if I am then... then you're that girl that turns into a blueberry!" He, of course, settled down once he was given the orange and eagerly began peeling it. It was when he had a slice in his mouth that he heard Lock. "Huh?" he blinked and turned to face the pop star, his cheek bulging slightly from the fruit. Chewing for a second then swallowed, Ethan gained a serious expression. "You're right. I hope Mark's up already." he murmured then looked back to Ellery and Fredrich. "It was nice meeting you," he nodded at the silent star then looked at Fredrich, who was amusing himself by poking his Jell-O with his spoon. "and thanks for everything, Fredrich." Nodding at them, Ethan turned around and began hurrying out.
It took him less than three minutes to enter Markus' room, where he saw something curled at the foot of the bed. Ethan stopped his rush at the strange sight and cautiously approached it. Once he was about a step away, he noticed the hair and brightened up at the sight. "Oh Niji! W... How did you get here?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 pm
Lock chose to ignore Ethan's words, instead nodding and following him. Smiling at the sight of his sister, Lock knelt on the ground by her and pulled her into his arms. "Hey, shorty. I thought you were feeling sick?"

Meanwhile, back in Fredrich's room, Ellery had pulled his knees up under his chin, setting his crossed arms on top of the bony knees and hiding his face. His shoulders shuddered, the only outward sign of the tears running down his face. After a moment of crying, he finally spoke, his voice thick with coming sobs. "Did you see...the way he looked at me?" whispered the distraught young man. "He's n-n-never been...so angry wi-with me b-b-before."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Smiling as she was hugged by Lock, the little girl turned to look at Ethan. "I walked here, silly!" She hummed before glancing down to Lock.
"I'm okay, Nii-sama," she hummed, glad that her fever was too small to show in her cheeks. "Besides, I wanted to see Marcus-chan."

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Walked?" Ethan blinked, suddenly feeling guilty for making her do that. "If you wanted a ride we would've gladly taken you." he said before looking over at the sleeping man that was his brother. Ethan caught his breath and silently went to the man's bedside. Markus had a pipe against his nose to help with air flow, and his left eye and cheek were bruised. It must have been such a hit. "Oh man... He looks like a wreck." Ethan murmured, feeling tears well up in his eyes at the pitiful sight. No matter how annoying your sibling could be, when you saw them so vulnerable and hurt like this it could get overwhelming.

Fredrich finished his Jell-O when he noticed Ellery's shudders. He was crying. The detective's facial expression softened. He didn't know the boy well enough to attempt making them feel better, so he decided to let the silence to the job and turned to the macaroni.
Hearing Ellery's shaky comment, Fredrich glanced at him while drinking his tea. "I don't think he's angry at you." he commented quietly, not even sure he was saying the right thing. "I think he's disappointed. By the way he acted, he doesn't know your true feelings, so he must have been expecting encouragement and support."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 pm
The Korean was about to respond when he heard what she called Mark. "Chan? Niji..." Before he could scold her, Lock heard the pain in his fiance's voice. Setting the girl back onto the bed, the pop star took three steps to Ethan's side, taking his hand. "The doctor said he'll wake up any day now. All we have to do is be patient."

"B-but how can I be supportive when he's flaunting my feelings in front of that idiot so openly?!" snapped Ellery, lifting his head. His eyes were rimmed with red and slightly swollen, tears still falling down his cheeks. He stood, walking over to Fredrich's bedside. "It's different for you. You haven't known Ethan as long as I've known Lock. I know when he's upset with me, and he is! He knows I don't approve of that mousy little...little harlot he has hanging onto his arm! And yet..." Ellery stopped and turned his back to Fredrich, sitting on the bed and covering his face. "It's not fair, Fredrich...I was there through everything. Through saving Niji, to becoming famous, I did everything to help him find his way to the top. I practically sold my soul to bring him happiness when I myself couldn't taste it, and now...he ignores my feelings like they don't exist, and demands I give respect to the man who stands in the spot that I earned. Me, not Wilhelm." Reaching into his shirt, Ellery pulled out a small, slightly tarnished necklace charm that read "Big Brother" in the shape of half of a heart.
"Why can't I ever have what I want?" he asked, echoing those words his beloved Basil had whined at him when he wanted the "Big Brother" side. Ellery had laughed, kissing his brother's forehead, and told him that Basil was far too little for a "Big Brother" charm. He would have to settle for the "Little Brother" one instead.
Ellery gripped the necklace tightly, shoulders shaking as the tears returned. These were old, though. He was crying for a lost brother again, unable to stop now that he was finally crying again.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Watching her brother go over to Ethan, the little girl couldn't help but smile. "Mark-chan will be okay, Big Brother." She smiled, going over and hugging both Ethan and Lock.
"You'll see. He'll be just like normal!" She grinned, doing her best to stay positive since Ethan was already a mess. And no doubt if Mamma-Wilhelm were here, she'd be a wreck as well.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 pm
Pure T0rture
What's your siggy?

Mayah_Playah

Ethan barely acknowledged both Lock and Niji's comments and touches. His brother was hurt badly, and he was about to have the blame thrown on him less than a day ago, all because some girl wanted to be in the spot he was in. Because of this fact, he couldn't help but feel as though this was his fault, but why exactly? He couldn't blame himself for loving Lock, and he was sure there were hundreds, maybe thousands more, that would kill to be with Lock like he was. Ethan then dipped his head and held it in his hands. Sure there were plenty of fans that wanted this spot, but would there be more scenarios like this? Would his family be in danger all the time? Would he be framed once a week?
Before the seeds of doubt could be planted in Ethan's mind, a high pitched gasp caught his attention and lifted his head. He pursed his lips when he saw his mom practically tackle him in a hug. "Oh Ethan!" Mrs. Wilhelm cried, hugging him tightly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she questioned and brushed some hair behind his ear while keeping herself from breaking down.
Mr. Wilhelm, on the other hand, slowly made his way to the group. He stopped at the foot of the bed, sniffed and twitched his mustache, then looked at Markus. He had the same expression as normal, but anyone could tell that his face was a fragile mask of pride that kept him from breaking down like his wife. "When'd he get hit?" he grunted, his mustache twitching again.

Although he wasn't too pleased with Ellery sitting on his bed and making some food slide towards him, Fredrich let it pass. He listened to the boy rant, and though there were times his own expression darkened from each insult directed at Ethan, he remained at a sympathetic state. "Maybe he feels the same way?" suggested the detective. "Maybe you didn't make your move in time?" He glanced at the necklace that seemed to have memorable value to the songwriter, but he decided it best not to pry.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm
Lock sighed and stood beside the elder man, watching the sleeping male. "A couple days ago, Mr. Wilhelm." Stuffing his hands in his pockets, the young man sighed. "I'm sorry, Mr. Wilhelm. This is all my fault."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Niji Han

"Mamma-Wilhelm!" The small girl mumbled as she hugged onto Mrs. Wilhelm, one of her sleeves in her mouth as she did so. Of course, all her running around was starting to wear on her, especially the running through the shaddowlands. That always took a lot out of her. And, sitting down on the edge of the bed, the neko gave another small yawn.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"I'm fine, Mom." Ethan reassured with a smile. "Lock and Detective Waltz really saved my butt."
Reminded of Lock, Mrs. Wilhelm perked up and spun around to face the blonde. "Thank you so much for saving my baby!" she said, practically tearing up with gratitude. She was about to give him more praise when she felt something against her. Looking down, she caught sight of Niji and instantly hugged her back. "Oh Niji, you must have been overwhelmed with everything that happened!" she frowned, nearly overwhelmed herself.
"'s okay. You saved m'boys." Mr. Wilhelm said with a smile hidden beneath his mustache. "I can't tell ya how grateful I am, Lock. Neither can m'wife."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm
Smiling softly, Lock shakily set a hand on Mr. Wilhelm's shoulder. "I will always do everything I can to protect them, Mr. Wilhelm. It's the least I can do to repay you all for taking me in." Removing his hand and slipping it back into his pocket, the Korean nodded to Mrs. Wilhelm. "It was nothing, ma'am. All in a day's work."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Niji Han

"i'm alright. i'm just glad Mark-chan isn't too hurted..." she smiled as she pulled away from Mrs. Wilhelm just enough to smile. "besides, i had to make sure big brother and Nii-sama were okay." she grinned, looking at Ethan and then to Lock when she mentioned them.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games