Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 am
Katzlyn Samira

User Image

*arriving at the hot springs Katzlyn finds an empty spring and folds up her kimono and slips in* Mmmm well at least I could relax here for a bit then trace down the Coven  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 am
Sapphire_Angel713

MitashiUchiha16

iCrumpets

User Image

Mazeba put out his hand and smiled slightly at the girl named Momo. "Hi, I am Mazeba." He said with a gentle smile. His eyes were still glowing off the moonlight and the water.

Mazeba noticed a sound in the far and looked at where it had came from, he noticed a girl go into the springs naked. He fortunately did not see anything be he thought to himself, "Aren't we suppose to wear swim wear..?" He was puzzled, he didn't want to complain about a naked lady around.

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 am
*Katzlyn looks and sees the lycan from earlier and her eyes turn icy-blue...she then submerges into the spring and comes out in a towel and slippers....a bathroom kimono wrapped around her* Looking for something???? *she didn't sound mad or pissed just curious about him*
JCMazeFTL
Sapphire_Angel713

MitashiUchiha16"[/quote]
[quote="iCrumpets

User Image

Mazeba put out his hand and smiled slightly at the girl named Momo. "Hi, I am Mazeba." He said with a gentle smile. His eyes were still glowing off the moonlight and the water.

Mazeba noticed a sound in the far and looked at where it had came from, he noticed a girl go into the springs naked. He fortunately did not see anything be he thought to himself, "Aren't we suppose to wear swim wear..?" He was puzzled, he didn't want to complain about a naked lady around.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 am
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Mazeba looked surprised at the girl, "Uh.. No." He paused. "Just noticing you is all.." He didn't see any signs of a wound. "Feeling any better..?" He asked her quietly as he swam to the middle of the spring slowly on his back. He was gazing up at the stars, as he usually did.  

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 am
*Katzlyn laughs and then walks over to him* I'm fine thanks. I'm looking for some people I know. Ever heard of the Salamarie Coven??? I know their crowned princess and high princes are here yet I don't know where they are. *she shimmers the bathroom away but this time she wears a bikini swim suit and ties up her hair*
JCMazeFTL
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Mazeba looked surprised at the girl, "Uh.. No." He paused. "Just noticing you is all.." He didn't see any signs of a wound. "Feeling any better..?" He asked her quietly as he swam to the middle of the spring slowly on his back. He was gazing up at the stars, as he usually did.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 am
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Mazeba turned towards the girl, his upper chest and above showed out of the water. "I'm sorry," he began, "But I am new here. I do not know anyone really." He said as he looked at the girl.

He looked up into the air at the moon with his mouth slowly open showing his huge canine teeth, not thinking about it. "It's nice out, why are you worried about finding someone on a night like this?" He asked her. "Just enjoy it!" He then smiled gently.

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am
*Katzlyn looks at him then turns to look at the moon* I'm looking for them because their princess can keep me alive. For some reason, I'm bounded to her and only she can give me at least 10 years of life. At the moment I'm close to the end of that. *she smiles and looks up at the mooon* It's not her fault though, it might have to do with my father. But why ruin the moment? *she turns and looks at him then pours water on him* I'm Katzlyn Samira. I'm a vampire witch. What's your name?
JCMazeFTL
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Mazeba turned towards the girl, his upper chest and above showed out of the water. "I'm sorry," he began, "But I am new here. I do not know anyone really." He said as he looked at the girl.

He looked up into the air at the moon with his mouth slowly open showing his huge canine teeth, not thinking about it. "It's nice out, why are you worried about finding someone on a night like this?" He asked her. "Just enjoy it!" He then smiled gently.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 am
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Mazeba looked surprised at the girl with her total change of attitude and her actions. He then smiled at her, "I am Mazeba Strider. I am a Sacred Werewolf." He looked into her eyes, his shining off the water. His smiling has once again revealed his large canines.

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 am
*Katzlyn smiles and her small fangs gleam* You can call me Katz if you like
JCMazeFTL
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Mazeba looked surprised at the girl with her total change of attitude and her actions. He then smiled at her, "I am Mazeba Strider. I am a Sacred Werewolf." He looked into her eyes, his shining off the water. His smiling has once again revealed his large canines.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 pm
Sapphire_Angel713
JCMazeFTL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eri Tsuzaki silently walks into the pool area and stands at the edge. She notices all the other people, then to some degree, seductively pulls her clothes off, and leaps in. "Ahhh, that feels so good on my bare skin," she sais out loud, and then disappears under the water, submerged for a good minute, and comes back up on the other side and rests on the edge, her bare chest clearly showing out of the water.  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm
*Katzlyn looks over to the new girl in the spring and laughs* My what a pretty flower...too bad she's withering
Ninja-Freerunner
Sapphire_Angel713
JCMazeFTL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eri Tsuzaki silently walks into the pool area and stands at the edge. She notices all the other people, then to some degree, seductively pulls her clothes off, and leaps in. "Ahhh, that feels so good on my bare skin," she sais out loud, and then disappears under the water, submerged for a good minute, and comes back up on the other side and rests on the edge, her bare chest clearly showing out of the water.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 pm
Sapphire_Angel713
Eri looks up at the girl with one eye, and it begins glowing. She says to Katzlyn in her head: "and exactly what is that supposed to mean, little miss?"  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm
Ninja-Freerunner

Sapphire_Angel713

JCMazeFTL

User Image Momo smiled and shook out her hair. "Nice to meet you, Mazeba," she replied and nodded as another girl joined the party. She chuckled when he asked about swimwear. "Why? Like what you see?" she teased, already knowing he was one of those who was looking for love or something cheesy like that.

During their banter, Momo just stayed silent, thinking about the weird way Mazeba's eyes shone in the moonlight. Whatever he was, he was definitely a night creature. She didn't know if she was considered a night creature or not. She felt normal, to be honest. Like a normal girl. She noticed that the Vampire Witch and the Werewolf (oh brother...) knew each other and rolled her eyes with a smile. Everything was just like a fairytale here, wasn't it? Leaning back, she crossed her arms behind her head and closed her eyes, enjoying the water.

She heard a splash to her left and turned in time to see a body disappear, then reappear next to them. Then, Katz made a comment and Momo smirked.

"Now, now, ladies... let's not get hostile here..." she warned playfully. "It's not very becoming. How about names first? I'm Momo. Now you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 pm
MitashiUchiha16
Ninja-Freerunner
Sapphire_Angel713
JCMazeFTL

User Image Momo smiled and shook out her hair. "Nice to meet you, Mazeba," she replied and nodded as another girl joined the party. She chuckled when he asked about swimwear. "Why? Like what you see?" she teased, already knowing he was one of those who was looking for love or something cheesy like that.

During their banter, Momo just stayed silent, thinking about the weird way Mazeba's eyes shone in the moonlight. Whatever he was, he was definitely a night creature. She didn't know if she was considered a night creature or not. She felt normal, to be honest. Like a normal girl. She noticed that the Vampire Witch and the Werewolf (oh brother...) knew each other and rolled her eyes with a smile. Everything was just like a fairytale here, wasn't it? Leaning back, she crossed her arms behind her head and closed her eyes, enjoying the water.

She heard a splash to her left and turned in time to see a body disappear, then reappear next to them. Then, Katz made a comment and Momo smirked.

"Now, now, ladies... let's not get hostile here..." she warned playfully. "It's not very becoming. How about names first? I'm Momo. Now you."
"Eri's eyes stopped glowing their purple haze, and looked at the girl. "The name's Eri. Eri Tsuzaki. At least someone here has manners." she said smiling to the girl called Momo.  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:58 pm
I'm Katzlyn Samira.....and just mentioned that as a joke. Nothing personal "dearie"
Ninja-Freerunner
MitashiUchiha16
Ninja-Freerunner
Sapphire_Angel713
JCMazeFTL

"Eri's eyes stopped glowing their purple haze, and looked at the girl. "The name's Eri. Eri Tsuzaki. At least someone here has manners." she said smiling to the girl called Momo.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games