Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A vein pulsed on the angel's forehead at Nikolai's words, his teeth clenching. "My outfit? You dislike my outfit?!" Making a snap decision, and not even bothering to ask the other Councilmen, the man turned to the couple below them and raised the gavel. "I have made my decision. Leon Court, Margaret Court is now your trainee, until this Council reconvenes to decide whether or not to grant her her license after she has completed her training. COURT DISMISSED." After shooting one more glare at Nikolai, Alexander stormed out.
Meanwhile, Maggie launched herself into her husband's arms, giggling happily. "Oh Leon! We're going to be together again!" she exclaimed, pressing her lips to his.
Leon couldn't react, taking a second to grab her hips and push her away. "Maggie, stop that," he ordered softly, releasing her and walking slowly to Nikolai's bench. "I guess I was right. This is definitely worse than a demotion."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai stared at the gavel in bewilderment for a moment, letting everything sink in. This shouldn't have happened. He pointed out every single flaw in Maggie's proposal, he had the Councilmen on his side if even for a second, and now...? Now it was all ruined. Finally closing his jaw, Nikolai looked back up at Alexander and reflected the glare. "That shirt makes you look fat." he sneered before the angel stormed out.
As Leon walked over to him, the Sin was holding his mug in both hands and sipping it lightly. He tried to pretend to not notice the kiss, but that kiss was made for all to see, especially him. "Oh, it's fine, darling. I'm sure you'll train her quicker than you can blink." he assured the man with a smile before looking down at his coffee. He could see his reflection in the dark brown liquid, he could see the pure hatred in his lime green eyes glowing brighter than a supernova. Nikolai narrowed his eyes lightly. Before he knew it, the mug was trembling from just how tightly he was holding it. Had it not been for an imp that offered him a refill, he just might've shattered it. He snapped out of it and nodded emptily for the refill, and as he watched more coffee filled his mug, his thoughts returned to Alexander. "Dearie, please pass on a message for me." he requested the imp, who turned its head to look at him curiously. Nikolai leaned in, the flames coming from his eyes making the hellspawn pale. "Tell all my darling imps that the one to give Alexander the worst day of his life will be promoted to a Sin." The imp gasped sharply then nodded and ran off as quickly as possible to spread the news.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 pm
Leon Court

With a sigh, Leon reached up and for Nikolai's hand. "If you want, I can try to keep a chaperone around whenever I have to train her," he said, tucking his hair behind his ear. "I don't want you to be too uncomfortable about this, since it's already all my fault."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai shook his head. "No, dearie, I may dislike her very much, but... I trust you." he said with a small smile. "Please don't give me a reason not to, darling." he said sadly as his fingers curled around the man's hand.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:25 pm
Leon Court

"She means nothing to me," he insisted, holding Nikolai's hand carefully. "I promise you, Nikolai. That woman means nothing to me anymore." With a sigh, he leaned up and kissed his lover's hand, closing his eyes and setting his forehead on the man's hand. "I don't... I don't want to do this. I know I have to, but... I still don't want to."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Just train her as fast as you can, darling." Nikolai said while lovingly stroking Leon's cheek. "Maybe she'll finally understand that you've moved on then." A bitter smile spread across his lips. "I wonder if this was how you felt when Ivan was stalking me." he pondered aloud.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Leon Court

"No, I was afraid fr your life with Ivan," he said, shaking his head. "Maggie wouldn't touch me. That, and we're technically already dead."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Speaking of which, shouldn't 'til death do we part' be taking some sort of effect already?" Nikolai grumbled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm
Leon Court

Leon chuckled. "Maybe we should take that up with one of the angels," he suggested, smiling.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Good luck with that, darling. Heaven doesn't quite like my company, and I know Alexander and I will be on very bad terms for some time." Nikolai chuckled, already sensing the presence of imps disguised as angels trying to get Alexander's attention.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm
Leon Court

With a smirk, Leon moved closer. "Even up here, you can't behave. What am I going to do with you?" Grinning, Leon tugged a card from his pocket and handed it to the Sin. "So, I met this woman yesterday, and she invited us to her new restaurant. Let's go get dinner, huh?"
Before he could reply, a feminine voice piped up from beside them. "Dinner sounds lovely~" she purred, yanking the violet-haired man away from Nikolai and smirking. "Come on, your wife is hungry."
"Now wait just a-"
"Shut up, Leon," she snapped. "You're so much prettier when you don't speak."
Leon, shocked at how easily she shushed him like a pet, couldn't even respond.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai smiled lightly at Leon and was just about to accept his offer when, yet again, Maggie interrupted them. With a sigh the Sin rested his cheek against the palm of his hand and gave the girl a half-asleep look. "What's it like to be in denial, dearie? Is it awkward explaining to people that your 'husband' is in another relationship?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 pm
Leon Court

Maggie, however, wasn't moved. "He still loves me, and I can prove it," she said, releasing her husband to cross her arms. "Unlike you. Have you ever even told him how mportant he is to you, or how much you need him? Well, it doesn't matter."
"Margaret, you need to stop this!" shouted Leon, rage rising within him. "Things can't do on this wa-"
"Show him the ring, Leon. The ring you still wear around your neck." Maggie crossed her arms and smirked.
Leon stood in shock once again, before shaking out of it. "I don't wear it because of you. It was my mother's!"
"Yes. And she's dead."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"As are you, dearie." Nikolai bluntly pointed out, sleepy bemusement on his face. "Have you, by any chance, looked at Leon darling's ring finger? I do believe he got another gift just the other day." he said with a light smirk on his sleepy face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:38 pm
Leon Court

Maggie growled as she caught sight of the ring, turning and storming out. Leon, however, chuckled. "Don't antagonize her, Nikolai. She'll be a pain in the a** if you keep on."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games