Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm
"It's not the womens room either," he replied, looking her in the eyes as he spoke. "I got my a** kicked for this antidote. Just drink it so you can stop being crazy," he said, still waiting for her to take it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 am
Fuma just gave a grunt. He then began to walk off again.

"I need to go find a source of water to get rid of this."

"Honestly?" Jari asked, still poking and prodding at the Ninja's head.
"Yeah. I'm just here to annoy you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 am
The ninja started slapping Yari's hand away any time he tried to touch him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am
"You can always wash in the bath. The Shura is too stupid to realize anything around her."

"Of course it's the women's room. I'm a woman. I'm in the room. Therefore, it's mine." Amaya argued, swaying back and falling over in the bath.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:23 pm
Jari only got more repetitive now.

"It would be a last resort, seeing as soiling the bath-house with this blood would not do any good." Fuma said, before the sound of someone falling inside became apparent.
"......"

He gave a sigh, before slumping forward.

"Either the antidote worked and she's out like a light, the boy couldn't handle the body of the opposite sex, or a combination of both..." he groaned, reluctantly making his way towards the section they were in.

He could technically get away with it now, anyway. He wasn't a man, he was a ghost in armor now.

"Alright.." Fuma grunted.
"Which one of you fell?" he asked, attempting to keep away from the water as much as possible.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Yuki reached out and caught her though she still managed to bump around a little. "Hey! Stay awake," he commanded, lifting the small vial up to her mouth. "Just be quiet and drink. DON'T spit it out. I don't care how bad it tastes choke it down," he said as he tipped the liquid into her mouth, his eyes still trained on her face not her body. "No one fell... badly..."

After a few seconds the ninja tried to grab Yari's hand and squeeze. If he did manage to get a good hold of it the ninja's grip would be surprisingly strong.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm
"FROGS!" Amaya shouted out as she grabbed, rolling her head back, looking out into an unseen distance with a dazed expression. As she leaned against Yuki's hold while he poured in the antidote, her face began to slightly twitch. She didn't seem to swallow any of it though, but instead focused more on holding it tightly in her cheeks. When her mouth became full, she suddenly sat up, cheeks puffed out. Amaya had a mischievous smirk as well, showing she had intent to squirt out the antidote.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 am
"Well, it's clear you DEFINITELY have a grasp of things, here..." Fuma grunted, crossing his arms.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:39 am
Yuki stood with her and immediately grappled Amaya as soon as she smiled. He ran both his arms throw her arm pits and pulled her so that her chest was firmly locked against his. He ran his left hand up behind her shoulder and clasped a firm hand over her mouth and held the back of her head with his right so she couldn't move. Swallow it," he growled, their faces all but touching. "Swallow it right now...Unless you WANT to die."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am
Amaya groaned in protest, not liking being 'defeated' so easily, but complied and swallowed the antidote.

"I... I don't like... Your tone..." She growled at Yuki. "Threatening... Is MEAN."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 pm
Yuki let out a sigh of relief and let her go. "I wasn't threatening you. I was saving your life," he replied calmly. "I'm not forcing you to drink horrible tasting antidotes for no reason."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm
"Smooth. Very." Fuma sighed.
"Didn't look like you were gonna rape the poor girl or anything....." he added, rolling his non-existing eyes.

Jari's hands were caught by the Ninja, but only made the demon smirk as more hands appeared out of nowhere, poking and prodding even more.

It would also be noted, if the Assassin could forget Jari for a second, that they were going BACK towards the village instead of away.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:49 pm
"Yeah, yeah..." Amaya grunted, giving Yuki a hard shove, clearly done with being held - though it was unclear if this was still her sick mind speaking or her mind clearing up.

"I haven't heard that s**t before in the water..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:01 pm
Yuki kept his disciplined stare above her shoulders still. "Well... you should dry off, get dressed, and get some rest," he replied. "Sleep this off like a bad hangover... I know I'm going to..."

The ninja gave an angry growl that grew to a yell as he struck at the hands with his Kama. He was incredibly fast, but it was impossible for him to get them all. Eventually he took out one of his swords in his off hand to help strike as he moved. After a couple more steps of walking he emerged into a clearing facing the village. He shot a glare back at Yari. "Why? You know what will come of this if she sees me in a clear state of mind."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 pm

"...Oh for the love of..." Kagu growled, as she finally deemed it too long for the two men to be in the room.
"Are we done yet?" She snapped at them from the hall, glaring at the door. "Or do I need to come in there too?"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games