Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkzero39

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Vankala
darkzero39
Vankala
darkzero39
The full trailer of Resident Evil 5 will be coming out I think on the 25th.

I hope you're right. sweatdrop

Peter Moore said it himself. It'll be available for download on Xbox Live.

Well, that kinda sucks for me since I don't have an Xbox. crying

I'm sure it'll be on the internet shortly after it gets released. Everything eventually makes it to the internet eventually.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 pm
darkzero39
Vankala
darkzero39
Vankala
darkzero39
The full trailer of Resident Evil 5 will be coming out I think on the 25th.

I hope you're right. sweatdrop

Peter Moore said it himself. It'll be available for download on Xbox Live.

Well, that kinda sucks for me since I don't have an Xbox. crying

I'm sure it'll be on the internet shortly after it gets released. Everything eventually makes it to the internet eventually.

It's about time. Maybe finally they will reveal the main character, most likely Chris.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:35 pm
I really don't see why people are always so eager to find out so much. Personally, I'd like to know as less as possible about the game's story, before its release.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:16 am
I personally don't care who the main character is, just as long as he isn't annoying.

What I want to know is what does BSAA mean Dx.  

Regicide Kaiser

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:32 am
Nobody can be as annoying as Leon. And this guy actually looks like a MAN. I mean what with the five o clock shadow and all. Now Capcon just gotta start putting hair on the arms of their characters. It's just so weird, like... Barry had no arm hair! How believable is that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:09 pm
How do you see "BSAA"? Is it on the characters arm in the teaser? I can't quite make it out.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:05 pm
MM-212 Beta
How do you see "BSAA"? Is it on the characters arm in the teaser? I can't quite make it out.
There's an image couple pages back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Alexia Ashford

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... If Saddler survived, then I officially give up on Resident Evil. He was left as black, smoking pile of charred flesh. If he survived, you might as well bring back Nemesis, Birkin, Alexia, Tyrant and every other boss of RE that died in a big explosion plus Lisa.
Hey I just realized, Saddler might not actually be in the game. Just because his voice is doesn't mean the character will be an integral part of the story. What if at the start of the game / half way through / whatever Wesker or someone else explains what happened to the LasPlagas sample and how it was obtained. Meaning that Saddlers voice would appear in the flashbacks as the story is being told.

Believable?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 am
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... If Saddler survived, then I officially give up on Resident Evil. He was left as black, smoking pile of charred flesh. If he survived, you might as well bring back Nemesis, Birkin, Alexia, Tyrant and every other boss of RE that died in a big explosion plus Lisa.
Hey I just realized, Saddler might not actually be in the game. Just because his voice is doesn't mean the character will be an integral part of the story. What if at the start of the game / half way through / whatever Wesker or someone else explains what happened to the LasPlagas sample and how it was obtained. Meaning that Saddlers voice would appear in the flashbacks as the story is being told.

Believable?
That's kinda what I said from the beginning.  

Biohazard EXTREME

jmfactor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 pm
who do u think are the new enemies  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:56 pm
I'm disappointed by the new trailer.

The graphics are so... ugly.

In the beta/leaked trailer it was smooth looking.

The location being Africa is interesting- I thought it would be Egyptian or something. (originally I said Itally, wtf was I on.)  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
I'm disappointed by the new trailer.

The graphics are so... ugly.

In the beta/leaked trailer it was smooth looking.

The location being Africa is interesting- I thought it would be Egyptian or something. (originally I said Itally, wtf was I on.)
How are they ugly?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:17 am
RE5 Pushed back to 2009:

http://www.n4g.com/News-52822.aspx

Well, that sucks... scream

Vankala

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 am
RE5 Character confirmed to be Chris Redfield, after all:

http://www.n4g.com/News-52822.aspx

Well, now we know. ^_^

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games