Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Directly after Gabriel moved, a something hit Gwen in the face. Was it... a shoe? Yes, it was a shoe. "Told ya." He said. He took a few steps forward, and another shoe hit him in the face. He sighed, and picked up both shoes. "Come on Gavin, it's not like they're actually going to care." He said, walking to a dark part of the room. A minute or two later, he pulled Gavin out as she was putting her shoes on. "We agreed not to bring anyone here!" "I didn't agree to anything. You just assumed, as usual." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:14 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel took a deep breath and walked over to Gavin before speaking. "I... wanted to apologize for earlier. If I've upset you in any way I'm sorry. I really wasn't trying to." He said honestly and his features told them that he was speaking truthfully.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gavin blushed at the apology. She at Gabriel, then her eyes narrowed as she moved her gaze to Gwen. "Great, what did you do now?" She said, slapping him in the face. "Nothing. Just led him in the right direction." He said, laughing. "Right. So, I heard something about Billy putting on a mask and now it's stuck. Seems like it's simple, really. Just go find Link windwaker. He was on Outset last I saw him. Not that I've been to Outset recently or anything.." She said, pointing at the island, which was barely visible. "You're a terrible liar. That's where I dropped the portal." He said, hands on his hips. She laughed. "Caught me." She said, and pat Gabriel on the head. "Apology accepted, blah blah blah, lets go before we have trouble." She said, walking out the door towards Billy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel nodded and followed Gavin out to Billy. "As you can see the idiot put on a Moblin Mask." He said in reply to what she was saying earlier.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:03 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gavin nodded. "Right. Well, that was a pretty dumb thing to do... but I suppose we can't blame him if he didn't know." She said, walking past Billy. "Gwen, you didn't show them the fast way, did you?" She said, looking over her shoulder at her brother. "Which one?" "This one." She said, climbing on a window sill. She hopped down out of sight. "Oh, that one." Gwen replied, walking over to another window sill. He pointed to a platform directly beneath them where Gavin was waiting. "Down there." He said, jumping from the windowsill.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:39 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel shook his head, glad that he'd sprung for a waterproof case for Sabrina. "I'm outta here." He said running out to the windowsill that Gavin jumped over it's edge.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:12 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

As Gabriel landed on the platform, the twins nodded. They walked along a thin wall and, eventually, onto a tower where the lights are. Gavin grabbed a knife out of her sleeve, while Gwen took one from the inside of his hood. They looked back at Gabriel, to make sure he was following them, then proceeded to a ladder that was hanging from the tower. "Having fun yet?" Gavin called, starting down the ladder.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel smiled at Gavin before replying. "I'm about to that's for sure." He said following them and took out his Hylian Blade.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 pm
Snorting through the mask as he was finding the shoe throwing hysterical and because of the mask's power too, Billy then went down the long way killing some Keese and some thieving rats at the same time. He picked up a few dead rats and put them in a food pouch. He then saw someone familiar.

Charging at the familiar figure, Billy shouted, "Draw your sword Link Windwaker!"

Link let out a small scream then did as instructed. Upon impact, the mask fell off when Link's sword struck it. Link smiled and then chuckled, "Long time no see, Kane. Playing tricks on Gavin again? Or were you here gathering food for the empress?"

"Half o' the first question and no for the second. I did play a prank, but not on Gavin. It was for Gabriel. They are on their way to outset as we speak. Thanks for the save though, buddy."

"Anytime, anytime. Oh, crap, they are on their way to outset did you say?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Tetra is there right now doing some cleaning around it. If they land, they are going to be bombed. Especially since Gavin and Gwen live here!"

"Oh shitake mushrooms! I had better warn them before they get themselves killed. By the way...what brings you here?"

"Just picking up coins, breaking jars, that sort of thing. Keeping busy while the wife cleans, ya know."

"So you and Tetra did get married after all. Heh, smart match if I should say so. Anyhow, I gotta split. Have fun!"

"Always."

Running faster than the rats, Billy met up with the others just before they reached their ship. "Guys!" He shouted as loud as can be, clearly showing that he had been cured, "Outset is dangerous right now. You go there, you will be bombed. I just ran into Windwaker. He's having a spot of fun breaking jars and whatnot."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The twins looked at each other as Billy spoke, then headed back up the ladder. They ran towards Link Windwaker. "Billy you idiot! That's who we were looking for the whole time, remember!?" She yelled behind her. Gwen shook his head. "His hearing might be affected by the mask. You can't blame him." He said as they caught up to Link. "Hey, Link, do you know how to get his mask off?" Gavin asked.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel's eye twitched for a moment before he climbed up the latter before walking over and speaking. "Did you two not pay attention? Billy wasn't wearing the mask. Obviously he'd already had Link remove it before going to find us." He said gesturing to Billy down below them who in fact did not have the mask on anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
*Laughing laughing laughing* I totally knew that XD

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

The twins looked back at Billy, noticing that he didn't have the mask. "Then why were you running?" "Because you were running, I thought you had to say something." "I was following you!" "Incorrect, you were in front." They argued back and forth for a while, then sighed. "So, whats this about Tetra?" Gavin asked, looking out towards Outset. "Yeah, and why would she have a problem with us?"  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:03 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "I don't think the problem would be with us. More rather We would be in trouble because as Billy said. Tetra is cleaning. She's bombing the entire island and therefore we would be safer here." He said in reply even though it was directed at WindWaker..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:12 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gavin shook her head. "No, Link said that we were going to get killed if we go there, because we live here. I mean, it's probably because of the stupid pirates that used to live here, but I've never actually met Tetra." "You haven't?" "Nope." Gavin finished, pretty much answering her own question from earlier.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:31 pm
Billy laughed, "And its a good thing you haven't neither. Tetra is a ruthless pirate, though she is married to Windwaker. I bet she orders Link around as if he was one of her lackeys. Not that I blame her, she is the Princess of these cursed waters after all. Be grateful that Mrs. Windwaker gave you a piece of land and she only did that because of Link's begging."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games