Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:13 pm

00Shoe
Xennified
So, I don't know if any of you are into Team Fortress 2, but Meet the Pyro's out now.
I'm really not sure what to think of it, haha.

Also, I'm making backups of pretty much everything I want to keep now since I need to reinstall Windows to stop my PC crashing. Ugh.

Yeah I watched that video, even without being a TF2 player it was still entertaining!

The key is to backup periodically, that way it isn't a huge burden if you need to do it suddenly.

Yeah, I did do backups but it turns out backups and system images do different things and It's a system image I needed. I only had the most recent system image saved for some reason.
So now I'm just copy/pasting everything I want to keep over to my external HD. Probably going to lose a few game saves because the games save them to really obscure folders somewhere.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 am

Xennified
Yeah, I did do backups but it turns out backups and system images do different things and It's a system image I needed. I only had the most recent system image saved for some reason.
So now I'm just copy/pasting everything I want to keep over to my external HD. Probably going to lose a few game saves because the games save them to really obscure folders somewhere.

People always harp on it, but is why I like games that store save files to the cloud. Sure you need an internet connection to save/access them - but you will never lose them (unless the server burns or something).

Hopefully it isn't too painful a backup!

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

00Shoe
Xennified

People always harp on it, but is why I like games that store save files to the cloud. Sure you need an internet connection to save/access them - but you will never lose them (unless the server burns or something).

Hopefully it isn't too painful a backup!

That's quite a problem for me, since my internet connection isn't exactly stable. I haven't been able to connect to the internet on my pc for more than a few minutes over the past few days.

The backup is taking quite a while but at least I can get a backup.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 am

Just got back from college, I finished today with the grades I need for university!

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Xennified
Just got back from college, I finished today with the grades I need for university!

Nice! Do you finish with just good enough grades to squeak in or are you good in that regard?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm

00Shoe
Xennified

Nice! Do you finish with just good enough grades to squeak in or are you good in that regard?

Just enough, partly because university wasn't really something I was thinking about earlier on in college but probably mostly because I have a bad habit of procrastinating until last minute panic kicks in.
I really need to fix that.

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

seffro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Xennified
00Shoe
Xennified

Just enough, partly because university wasn't really something I was thinking about earlier on in college but probably mostly because I have a bad habit of procrastinating until last minute panic kicks in.

that's everyone lol :3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Xennified
00Shoe
Xennified

*random lurker join* Congrats on getting into the University... I started college at a university a year ago... best experience of my life, except chemistry. Chemistry is lame.

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 am

I finally have a furry avatar. Of my fursona: a jaguar. The best I could do was with the cheetah tail xD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:15 am

hello everyone : D lol

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:34 am

As soon as my internet stops being terrible, I find out that my computer's still crashing every few days meaning I reinstalled Windows for pretty much nothing. Wonderful.
This means it's probably a hardware failure somewhere so I'm gonna have to open it up and see if anything looks wrong. If nothing's wrong then I have no idea what's up and I'll probably need a new PC to fix it. Dumb.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 pm

*pokes head in door* Whats going on in here?!

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Even with a sore throat and my PC being really bad lately, I'm surprisingly good.
It's raining really hard outside but it's really warm in my room so I want to open the window but I probably shouldn't.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 am

00Shoe
Its a 619 thang
seffro

Found redrusker's comics " The Deep Dark" and "School Daze". I can't stomach anything since biggrin lol

I know of "The Deep Dark", but I'm sure I've seen "School Daze"

Basically the same things.

Just popping back in randomly to say that I finally remembered about this and looked it up, turns out I did know it anyway.

Its a 619 thang

Versatile Werewolf

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Xennified
Even with a sore throat and my PC being really bad lately, I'm surprisingly good.
It's raining really hard outside but it's really warm in my room so I want to open the window but I probably shouldn't.

What wrong with having windows open when it is raining? Speaking of sore throats, randomly last night my nose got really plugged and my throat got became so sore - a few hours of waking up and it goes away...
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games