Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm
Tori looked between Misery and Abyss before sighing. "But I did turn my back on family." she said as her hands clenched into fists. "I was there when you and Zero fought. And I just ran away. I don't know. Maybe if I had stayed or somehow got involved, I could've stopped Zero. Or I could've gotten myself killed and you would've died anyway. Maybe your death was inevitable. But I'll never really know because I ran away." she said as she chuckled and shook her head. "What I do know, is I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. I don't care how strong Cael is. As long as he's planning to harm my family, I'm not going to run away. And if I die, I'm taking him with me." she said confidently. She then smiled again and gently nudged Abyss. "I just hope you can forgive me before then." she said as she stretched her arms above her head. Another thought crossed her mind and she groaned. "Darkstar. What are we gonna do about him?" she asked as she rested her head on her hand trying to ignore the pounding in her head.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 pm
Abyss shrugged.

"Zero didn't kill me..I beat Zero..it was your other brother Vincent who killed me."Abyss said softly. Misery looked over at Tori and sighed.

"Darkstar is not my issue here..me and Abyss are here for Cael..as is my old friend Radagast..who you'll meet eventually.."Misery said.

"Darkstar isn't my job.It's Cross's."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:17 pm
Tori stood up and nodded at them. "Thanks again guys. But if you don't mind, I have to go. Cross is family too. Even if Darkstar isn't my problem, I still want to help if I can." she said with a grin. "Plus I want to at least try and make sure Cross lives at the end of this. He owes a certain someone an important explanation." she said as she laughed lightly and walked out of the coffee shop to head back to the house.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:03 pm
Misery nodded.

"My hands are busy with the government."He admitted gently. He simply smiled.

"Good luck Tori."He said and wrapped his arms around his staff.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am
User Image

Collins was giving complements to Marie like a storm. Being a bit of a flirt, but its a usual thing for any grandpa no matter how less of a dirty old man they can be. Suddenly his head jumps when he heard Shadow scream. No one has ever heard Shadow scream that loud before, which a clear sign it wasn't good. "Shadow?!", he calls out to him as ran surprisingly fast for a man of his stature. He runs up the stairs and barges into Shadow room to find him knelled down in the floor panting. "Sonny, are you alright?", he asked him as he approaches putting his hands on his shoulder feeling him breathing heavily in frustration. "Good lord, what have you done to yourself!/", he said in surprise when he saw the injury on Shadow's legs and the knife he used to stab himself.

"Dont worry about it. I missed all the vital points. I can still walk", said Shadow as he stood back up. He slightly pushes Collins back away as he grabs his assault rifle. "This is nothing", he said ignoring that pain like a scratch.

"But that scream. What happened?", Collins asked.

"Nothing. I just got an annoying call from a cracked up old man.", Shadow stated as he kept his pride in and held his own. He didn't what to startle anyone that Dark Star is almost free and he just spoke with him.

At that moment, Collins understood and knew that Shadow wanted to he things quiet. "I see.....alright lad", he said nodding his head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

Locations:Hallway | Moods: Hmm / ^^ / > : O | Thoughts: Hmm, sounds mysterious/ Hee hee, old man/ HOLY s**t!

Marie got a slight, sickening feeling when she heard a song play in the back of her head. She knew it wasn't from memory. It was coming from somewhere. Then somehow, she blocked it out. Or maybe it just ceased for a moment. Her eyes then focused back on the old man. She realized that he had asked her name. All she could do was tilt her head, smile, and say,"Marie,". After she had said that, she realized it was a mistake. He kept on rambling compliments about her. Saying things like she was beautiful and what nice eyes she had. Yes it was nice and all, but deep inside, it kind freaked her out. Old men flirting, wasn't the number one thing she had in mind when she saw him. Suddenly, a bloodcurdling scream came from Shadow's room. The old man rushed in, and she was sure to follow. She came in, and saw Shadow one the floor, a puncture wound in his thigh, and a bloody knife next to him. She nearly exploded when she saw him. She got really close to his face and slapped him upside the head. "Just what the hell were you thinking?! Are you an idiot?! You scared me half to death!!!"she almost screamed at him. She didn't realize what he was doing or why. If she did, she wouldn't have had exploded in his face like that.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:18 pm
Nyx and Luna both sat still as they heard the song. It took a moment for Luna to focus and she sighed. "Now I know I'm not the only one who heard that." she said before she jumped at the sound of Shadow's scream. She growled in annoyance and could only imagine what dumb thing he did now. Nyx didn't flinch or budge as she heard Shadow's scream and she looked up at Cross with a blank expression. "It's Darkstar isn't it? What's going to happen now?" she asked as she bit her lip. Luna turned to her twin and rolled her eyes. "Stop worrying so much." she muttered under her breath. Tori was almost near the house and the smell of blood took over her senses. She rushed through the door only to find that everyone was alright. She tilted her head for a moment before realizing the scent was coming from only one person. She ignored the others and followed the scent to find Marie with an old man. She then spotted Shadow with a wound in his leg and she crossed her arms. He seemed perfectly fine but it was obvious that Marie and the old man were still a bit worried. She wasn't a healer so there wasn't much she could do to help and she wasn't in the mood to yell at him. Especially since she didn't know why or how he got that wound. She turned her attention to Marie and smirked. "Do you think you can heal that up? I don't care if he's fine and dandy or says he doesn't need it." she said as she looked back at Shadow again. "And don't argue ok. You know as well as I do that it needs to be healed before you go and do something reckless that might make it worse. Plus you don't want to get it infected either." she said as she chuckled and then turned on her heel to head back downstairs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm
Cross sighed putting his hands in his pockets and he nodded solemly to Nyx's question.

"I won't lie about that."he said gently and looked over at Luna smiling gently.

"Vincent knows what his doing..as do I. You are a good person..don't make me have to be the one putting you 6 feet under. "Cross said into Luna's mind..avoiding Nyx's.

"I can't afford to lose any of you now."He said softly back out into the actual world wrapping a arm around Nyx he squeezed her gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 pm
Luna listened to him, her expression still blank and void of all emotion. She looked away and sighed. "I can't promise you that." she said in his mind as she got up and walked outside. Nyx watched Luna leave and then let her head rest against Cross's shoulder. "All good things come to an end eventually." she said softly before her ears folded down and she closed her eyes to hide the sadness shown in them. "Even when you don't want them to..." she added quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

Shadow was caught a little off guard when Marie came in and smacked him upside the his. He flinched a bit, but pretended not to be bothered by it. He makes a sigh as she explodes in his face. What really surprised him was her reaction. He has never seen Marie this upset before as he gave her a strange look. Then Tori comes in and starts insisting that Shadow should heal that wound, Even though the injury was nothing to him, Shadow was still more irritated about his task. For a moment, he quickly grabs Tori's arm and looks closely at her. Checking up on her for a minute, his eyes flash for a moment and looks at Tori with a serious look and says,"Dont go off on your own anymore". All he needed was a closer look and Shadow realized immediately that Tori got caught in a struggle. With fire in his eyes, he walks past her and looks back at the others,"I'm not in the mood to argue right now and I dont have time to play doctor". Shadow spoke in a darkly serious tone as if something was bothering him. He walks off down the stairs and out the door with out saying a single word and ignoring any back talk. As usual, he never tells anyone about his problems.

Collins heads toward the stair and looks down at Shadow walking out the door,"Shadow wait. Dont talk to them like that". The door slams before he could even have a chance to reach out to him. "Oh my goodness. What am I gonna do with him?", he asked himself seeing that Shadow has turned out even more difficult than he thought. He looks back at Marie and Tori with a sigh and says,"Please forgive him. He wasn't always like this". He spoke as if he knew Shadow quite well.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Locations:Shadow's Room | Moods: Hmph | Thoughts: He's so stubborn~

Marie sort of jumped when Tori came in. She wasn't expecting her to come in so...randomly. When she asked her if she could heal him, she would've done it, if it hadn't have been for his remark. She was going to lecture him about reckless he was being, but sighed. Her eyes went to the old man when he had mentioned that Shadow hadn't always been like that. It made her wonder if he had known Shadow before. It peaked her curiosity again. She looked at the old man and asked,"You mean...You knew him before?". If she could learn anything about his, it would help her understand him better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Cross sighed and he nodded sadly.

"Your going to be stubborn aren't you?"he asked Nyx softly and his eyes opened gently starring at the roof.

"I don't want any of you to go with me..not even Shadow..yet I know I can't stop any of you..no matter how much I love any of you."he said and closed his eyes.

"I don't want to be the gravedigger..but if you make it that way..I'll deal with it."Cross said gently and his hand gently wrapped around Nyx's head..rubbing down all the way down her back like if she was a cat..just to comfort her. He began to sing gently as he thought back to the first time they had met.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt2kM0TsubU&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm
Nyx listened to him sing and sighed softly. She knew that her and Luna probably wouldn't make it if they went with Cross, but they both didn't care. "You know, I thought it would be easier to handle death after already dying once. But I was wrong." she admitted with a light giggle. "And yet, if I had the chance to go back to the beginning, I'd do this all over again. Because at least this way, I'll die fighting for the ones I love." she said as she opened her eyes again and smiled. "That's why I'm going with you. You're the reason me and Luna have a purpose now." she said as she turned her head to look in the direction Luna had walked off. "She won't admit it but she wants to go. She thinks that this will help her repay you for all the times you've saved her. It's the only way she knows that'll show you that she cares too." she said as she looked up at him. Tori's hands clenched into fists and she quickly raced after Shadow. She caught up with him easily and stood in front of him. "You don't have to say a thing. All I'm asking is for you to just listen." she said with a low growl. "I don't know what it is you're in a rush to get to but obviously you're going to end up in trouble. And yes, I got caught in a little problem myself." she admitted with a roll of her eyes and a groan. "I fought a b*****d who is apparently trying to kill us all. I almost died to keep you and the others safe! Not for you to be stubborn and reckless! I don't care how bad that wound really is. As long as you are wounded, you are at a disadvantage. Which might make it easier for you to get killed. So can you at least wait just one minute to get that healed? For me?" she asked as she let all her anger disappear to let her concern show for a small moment. "But if you really don't feel like waiting then you can expect me to come along with you. And don't think I won't try. I'm just as stubborn as you are." she said as she crossed her arms and stood her ground.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Cross moaned and let his arm wrap around Nyx as he leaned and tried to become a bit more relaxed.

"She doesn't oew me anything."Cross said softly and his eyes closed.

"None of you oew me anything at all."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Shadow stood out there up looking towards the mountains in the snow. He heard Tori's foot steps in the white blanket. After hearing her stubborn ranting, Shadow looks back at her distantly without saying a word. He knew she was being caring. But its a more of a reason why he doesn't want her too close. "Tori.....listen to me", he said in a worried silent tone. "Im not what you think I am. I maybe have been created by Prophecy, but I'm more than just that. In fact, Im something else. Maybe something even worse". he said regretfully as he knew he didnt want to tell her. But he now has no choice. "You see Tori.....I'm not an experiment. I'm a bio-weapon. An instrument of destruction.", Shadow reveals his secret to Tori as the wind picks up all around with time stopping all around. "My body heals much faster than most experiments and I grow stronger after every battle. Its a clear sign that I was created to fight until the end.", he looks at his hand and tightens his fist. "You see after we were born and Prophecy was sealed away, Director Vertigo took me away. And he changed me. Now he's building a new base and I have to destroy it before he stars his experiments again.", he explains. "I dont remember anything after that. But thats not why i don't want you to come. Actually since the beginning, I never wanted you involved.", he looks towards the mountains as his hair flutters in the wind. "I know what it must have been like for you before you've met us. But when the whole world is set out to kill you, thats a whole different story. I was alone too. But unlike you, I was forced into a life of bloody murder in order to survive. I and before i realized it, I was something much worse . Everywhere i went, I always ended up being responsible for the deaths of many innocent lives.", he said looking down at the snow regretfully. "Thats why I never wanted you to know I was your brother. If you were to ever have connected with me in any way, you would have had a life just like mine or you would have to die just like the others that stayed with me. Thats why i cant have friends. Weapons or monster can never have friends. If there was anyway of saving you from such a life, it would have been best if you never knew. Because i knew from the moment I met you, you didn't deserve such torment. No one does.", he says looking back at her with concern in his eyes. "Im not just telling you this because your my sister. Its just i never want to see another bird fall again. Thats why I named you Tori. I want you to be free.", he said. look straight at the mountains waiting for Collins to come out. "So please just stay here with Cross. Once everything is over, I'll find a safer place for you and Fate.", he says knowing that Tori might hate him for it. But he would rather be hated then allow someone so special to die or suffer because of him.

Collins sighs looking at Marie as Tori left. "Yes, i knew him since he was a baby. He was always a happy and playful little pup. As shy and timid as he was, he was always open minded toward others. He even had friends which he loved and cherished more than anyone, especially my grand daughter. But from the way he is right now, i can hardly blame him after that incident six years ago", he explained to Marie. "I can tell he must be very fond of you even if he acts the way he is now. When you yelled at him, he gave you that same look he always gave my grand daughter when she always came to play with him. In fact, you remind me of her as well as Shadow does in his heart even though he doesn't remember", he says with a warm smile seeing that he was happy to the image of his grand daughter in Marie. But the biggest surprise is how can a sweet little boy turn so sad, violent and repressed.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games