Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm
"Yes but I'm not letting Marie drive us anywhere ever again and you're as good a shooter as any. I know Nuri is a good shot..." he looked back at Lucy. "Unless you want to drive."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm
"I haven't driven in ages." Lucy sighed as she looked to Marie and Ben, who were waiting for the driver to take lead.

"Alright, alright." Niles waved off the conversation. "Let's just go before we lose the kid and all get our heads cut off."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:38 pm
Azm nodded and gave it some gas.
Marie quickly followed on her four wheeler.
"Radio checks. If you see anything suspicious report it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm
"Will do." Ben sighed, following behind Marie.

"So...." Niles coughed at the silence in the vehicle, looking around uncomfortably.

"...Anybody know the game, yellow car?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm
Azm shook his head. "I might have played it before but it wasn't important so I forgot it," he replied.

"Checking... sorry. You hear me ok?"

"Yea loud and clear," Nurixin answered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 am
"There's not enough traffic to play anyway." Lucy grunted.

"...The wheels on the SUV go--"

"Shut up Ben!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 pm
Nurixin laughed aloud. "That's not the sound the SUV makes," she said.

Azm just sighed. "This is going to be a long trip..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm
What would be days later, the group arrived at the factory Lucy and Azm had seen in the final moments of searching through the android's head.
The factory was long abandoned. No smog rose from it, no gears turned, no belts ran, and nothing that wasn't already made, living, and starting a war exited the building.

"You guys sure this is the place?" Niles asked with some doubt, watching from afar. "Haven't seen any activity at all.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 am
"Me, Ben, and Nuri will go in and check it out. The rest of you keep an eye on things outside," Azm said over radio.
"I brought some special equipment with me. If there's anything running on electricity out their isn't us I'll know and be able to track it for a while."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am
"We'll try..." Niles sighed, only having Marie for help as he insisted keeping Lucy laying low in the SUV. Didn't need her dying either at the moment...

"Great. So how many androids are you tracking inside?" Ben asked in a low whisper as he stared nervously at a back entrance.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm
"At least a dozen but they're not doing anything," she answered.
"Alright... nice and quite..." Azm said as he made his way up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm
Ben started to follow in behind Azm, doing his best to keep his steps light and quiet.

"Hold up.." Niles suddenly spoke up. In the distance, dust was being kicked up from another vehicle.
"Someone's driving in. Lay low for a minute."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm
Azm was in some brush as soon as Niles was on the radio. "Right I see it," he said as he watched the dust cloud get closer.

Nurixin practically mirrored Azm's movements.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:23 pm
Ben laid down behind another bush, keeping himself away from the other two so their bushes wouldn't look too cluttered.

The small and sleek black car barreled down the dusty road, making the dirt behind it kick up in a perfect tunnel. It almost looked like the governmental cars, just like the one that had picked up Marie and Azm. This one however, wasn't government property.
As it neared the factory, the car slowed and pulled into the old parking lot, picking a spot right up close to the front doors of the main building.

"You're getting some more company..." Niles grunted as he saw four different androids exit the vehicle.

One of the androids went to the back of the car, popping open the trunk. The others gathered around him for coverage, but it was clear to anyone what they were doing.

Kim was suddenly pulled out of the trunk, and thrown down on the ground as the android closed and locked the trunk she had been in. After it was done, it reluctantly picked her up and carried her on it's shoulder, and headed inside the factory as the other three stayed around him.

"...Azm... What's the girl look like..?" Niles asked cautiously. He had a feeling they were staring at the right person, but with the amount of injuries that woman had suffered, and the distance he had to be from the factory, it was hard to a make clean cut identification.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:46 am
Azm looked super pissed... for a about half a second. "That's her," he replied calmly, no longer using his mouth to speak, only readio. "Wait for them to go inside, then move in. Let's make this as quick and tactical as possible. Marie and Niles, get up here and bring a couple of those wall breachers."

"Coming," Marie whispered once she was called.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games