Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 pm
"uhm... and... just how long have you lived, if you don't mind me asking?" Xaene murmured as he leaned against the counter, while fiddling with his necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 pm
"Long enough," the old woman answered, reaching up her free hand to check her white bun.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm
"that's the answer i thought i'd get." Xaene chuckled lightly before letting out a low sigh , blowing his bangs from his face.
Drake gave a small chuckle of his own. "d'you know iris? 'cause she gives us the same damned answer!" he smirked, amazingly calm despite the fact he still had a few blood stains on his shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 pm
"Oh, that spoiled brat?" scowled Hattie. "Is she still going about as a sage?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm
"nope. she's just a fortune teller now. pretty good at it. " Xaene sighed, a small smirk on his face. "though...she's been reborn now.... so...she might not remember you..." he sighed, his eyes a dark purple.
"oh yeah... now she's like.. ten years older then us? something like that..." Drake shrugged and sat up.
{annnnd bed time... bai}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
"nope. she's just a fortune teller now. pretty good at it. " Xaene sighed, a small smirk on his face. "though...she's been reborn now.... so...she might not remember you..." he sighed, his eyes a dark purple.
"oh yeah... now she's like.. ten years older then us? something like that..." Drake shrugged and sat up.
{annnnd bed time... bai}

"Oh very few remember me." Hattie stared at the fire intently, her fingers still combing Dom's hair. "It's part of being me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 am
Mayah Playah

xaene gave a small frown and shook his head as he looked at the woman, letting out a sigh when his phone went off. "heh, Iris says 'stop talking about me, you're ruining my date. And tell Hattie to fricking smile' she says youll get it?" he mumbled as he stuffed his phone in his pocket.
drake gave a small sigh as he started to play with his locket, spinning it around in his fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy pulled away from Adrian, picking a satsuma from a bowl of fruit and peeling it, placing one segment in her mouth and making a sour face. She sat down on a stool, looking at Hattie. 'You raised all the Riders?' she asked.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 pm
Hattie chuckled, shaking her head. "That little brat. Tell her to stop pouting." Turning her gaze to Amy, the odd elder nodded. "All of them, even Dante, the idiot. I raised Grigorii until he was 17, Adrian until he was 13, Dante until he was 16, and Dani until she was 15. I even raised a few of the Sins."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'They obviously all really look up to you.' she smirked, her gaze going back to Adrian. She popped another segment in her mouth and made another sour face. 'Ooooh!'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 pm
"i'mmm not telling her anything... she scares me when she's cranky." xaene said, putting his hands up in defense.
"its funny... iris helped raise us until we were like.... twelve..." drake murmured, a smile on his face. "she taught us a lot of stuff too..... sword fighting, astronomy, music, a few languages, a bit of magic.... " he shrugged, a light smile on his face as he fiddled with a small ring he wore.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:32 pm
"She really is quite the little brat. I knew her before I became what I am." Hattie motioned for Amy, Drake, and Xaene to come closer, finally stilling her hand on Dom's head. "I wish to tell a story. I could tell you how the Morozov's were murdered, how Inna came to know the Riders, how the Riders themselves came to be, or how I met Peter, the Riders, and the Sins. Take your pick."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:42 pm
"i'm good with any story you wish to tell...." xaene shrugged as he moved over and sat close to dominick.
"i'd like to here the last one..." Drake smiled softly. "it sounds interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy nodded, agreeing with Drake. 'How you came to meet them.' she stated, sitting on the stool nearest Hattie. She hadn't heard of Hattie before, so she was rather curious.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm
"Well, when I was sixteen, I was running away from home. My father was trying to force me into marriage and my husband to be didn't approve of me attending school. He wanted me to stay home and have babies with my black hair and his green eyes. As I was running, I accidentally ran into the cottage of a bricklayer. After I explained my situation, he allowed me to stay on one condition: I was never to see his face. Over time, I fell in love with him. I didn't want to, believe me. That man was temperamental, too smart for his own good, ruthless, teasing, and overall an a**. I loved him all the same. As it were, he'd fallen in love with me too, and we were soon married. Before the wedding, he finally let me see his face. It was tan, beautifully carved, and his eyes were as golden as the sun, but there was a great scar running across it. I didn't care though. He was still the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. He told me that a witch had cursed to never be truly happy, but he knew I'd break the curse. We lived and loved for a very long time, and I never guessed what he was, until I met Augustus. He explained how my beloved husband was not only powerful, but a Rider, the Black Rider. I laughed it off, telling my husband the story later that night. He confessed that it was true, that he was Famine, that I was his Companion, and that we would be immortal. I couldn't believe it, but after a while it grew on me. We continued through life with different names: Hattie and Peter. Eventually, we were both allowed to return to our young selves again, but before he could finish, Peter was stabbed through by a dragon demon, and I lost the love of my life. I saw to reason to return to youth without him, so I have stayed this old. Now, soon after I lost Peter, I found myself in Russia, when I found a sweet little boy named Grigorii and his two brothers, Aleksey and Kira. I saved them, and I love them all the more." She paused to take a breath. "Shall I continue?"

{{Sorry, there was more to right than I thought.}}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games