Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 am
He nodded and walked back into their room. Striding over to the closet, he picked out a shirt, it looked like a normal white button-up, and went to the restroom to change.
With his shirt replaced, Alcott stepped out and, as he finished buttoning the top of his shirt, saw Michaela staring out at the rain, looking lost in thought. He frowned a bit and walked over to the kitchen, where he left the ice cream.
Within a few minutes he walked over to Michaela and handed her a sundae. Hot fudge around it, skittles, chocolate syrup. The works.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 am
She smiled softly, taking the sundae and instantly starting to eat it. She ate in silence, finishing the ice cream about twenty minutes later. Setting the bowl on the table beside her bed, Michaela leaned on the propped up pillows and watched the now-heavy rain. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" she asked innocently, her voice small.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am
Alcott blinked and leaned back a bit, not at all expecting her to ask this at a time like, well, this. "Mmm... I believe it applies for some people. Others have to go that extra mile to find their love. But I'm not too sure. I don't think you should ask a single guy this." he chuckled as he took her bowl and began heading to the kitchen area.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 am
She didn't laugh, but smiled a bit, so at least there was some breakthrough. "You're smart, Alcott. I think you know what you believe in." A few moments of silence passed before she spoke again. "I don't, you know. Believe in love at first sight, I mean," she said softly. "I believe in taking a deeper look."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm
((Now who else said this before?))

He chuckled as he rinsed off the dishes. "I see what you did there. First sight. Deeper look. Clever." he commented as he walked back to her. "Come on, do you really believe that?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm
She nodded, pulling her knees up under her chin. "It's impossible to look at someone and just know you're meant to be. You need to look deeper than their looks, love who they are and not what they look like." She took a deep breath, then looked up at him. "Okay, your turn to ask a question."

{{I love this saying too much to only use it once XD}}  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm
He raised an eyebrow at her, unaware that they were playing a game. But whatever. "Alright... Umm..." Wow, he didn't have a question planned. "What's your favorite animal, and why?" Well it wasn't the best of questions, but it was still a question nevertheless.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 pm
She thought for a few moments, then brightened. "I love fairy penguins the most. Instead of being like other penguins, they said 'screw you' to the world and decided to be blue. If not them, it would have to be a snow tiger. I just love how powerful, just beautiful they are. What about you?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 pm
"I'm really a fan of birds. I love wings, feathers, flying with them. My favorite would probably be the bald eagle. It's just so damn majestic and graceful." Alcott murmured as he looked off into the distance, remembering how he'd always fly with them back when he was a kid, trying to calm down and maybe escape Harmana's grasp.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 am
"After I get out, I'll take you to the Sarah Bloodwell Bird Sanctuary. You'll love it there," she said, smiling. "What's your favorite song and why?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 am
He tilted his head back as he pulled the guitar back towards him. "Wonderful by Everclear. It's... relatable." he murmured as he strummed a few chords from the song.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 am
"I've never heard it," she admitted, internally begging him not to ask her favorite song. "Play it for me?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 am
He nodded and played the song, taking a few minutes to play the entire thing. There were times when his face showed strong emotions, as if the words in the song hit him deep, but they always vanished before Michaela could get a good look at them.
When he was done, however, he set his guitar down and looked at her. "What about you?" he dared asked the dreaded question.

((I'll leave you to YouTube the song))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 am
She blushed, looking down. "Okay, as predictable for my generation as it sounds, it's a goth song. But it's pretty, and not screamo, and mainly her and a piano." Michaela then forced herself to stop stalling and just said it. "My Immortal by Evanescence. After my parents died, it was the only song that I could listen to without crying. That and it's about trying your damnedest to be strong after loss."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 pm
Alcott stayed quiet for a moment before a snicker escaped his mouth. "Isn't that from Twilight?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games