Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:17 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I never knew that... I've never really played an instrument before aside from messing around on a keyboard a few times... I don't honestly know how the musician can effect the music..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane shifted the scale once again, to a more dark and eerie sounding tone, "You learn a lot of things along the way, but I'm not going to bore you with the mechanics of music, just know that there's a wide range of tones and pitches."  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien chuckled, giving Ayane a smile. "You aren't boring me. I actually find it pretty interesting." He lightly put his arm around her, his tail finding hers and lightly poking it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:43 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Not yet I'm not, but you would consider yourself lucky if you knew all the stuff I had to learn, not to mention the staggering amount of time I've practiced." Ayane giggled a bit, as her tail poked his back, she then flicked her tail at his and smiled.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:47 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

The tip of his tail wrapping around hers again, Kaien purred happily, letting out a soft myu as he nuzzled her cheek. "You're right. I would be lucky. It would take me less time to learn all those things you had to."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:02 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Now, now, do be getting a big head now." Ayane placed her violin and bow back in it's case, then continued, "Learning the things written in a book, and learning to play the actual instrument, are two completely different things." She nuzzled him back, then purred happily, as she wrapped the tip of her tail around his as well.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:39 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien happily hugged Ayane close, kissing her softly on the cheek. "It's true. Anything you read is completely different from how it actually is. Practical knowledge and the actual application of that knowledge are two totally different things."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane moved off the bed, and into Kaien's lap, where she then kissed him on the lips softly. "I glad you understand that, save me the time of having to explain it," she giggled a bit, "not that I would have to, since you're pretty much a genius."  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing brightly, Kaien nodded a bit sheepishly, holding her close and lightly kissing her on the lips, his tail lightly wrapping around her waist a bit, his ears lowering lightly, then twitching around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Giggling softly, Ayane curled her tail around Kaien, "You're so cute when you blush, Kaien, are you really that bashful?" She asked, kissing him back, and then snuggling up to him; her arms around his neck.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Sheepishly looking away, Kaien let out a soft mew. "I-It's n-not that.. I-I'm just not u-used to doing anything l-like this... Y-you are my first girlfriend..." At this point, he was bright red, embarrassed for his inability to cope with her affectionate actions.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I know I'm your first girlfriend hon, but you're thinking about it too much, that's not how it works. Just let what you feel show, love isn't something you can learn, it's an emotion that grows between two people." She started to purr softly, her green eyes meeting his, Ayane then smiled softly and nuzzled Kaien affectionately.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, nuzzling her in return and laying his head lightly against her shoulder. His blush slowly faded as his purring continued to grow slowly louder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:04 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane continued to purr steadily, her tail wrapping a little more around Kaien, "You still haven't told me a song that you want to hear me play, something has to have come to mind by now, and I really don't mind what song you pick; I just want to play you one."  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

"...Bittersweet Symphony..."
The words were a bit delayed, but he looked up into her eyes, purring softly. "It's a beautiful song, and it uses the violin, so I think it would be perfect..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff