Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:38 am
The thin male didn't even look up to his lover, eyes remaining on their son. "But what if he wakes up while we're gone?" he whispered, voice breaking in the middle of his question. "What if he wakes up and we aren't here? I can't leave him here, Cameron. Not alone." Liam struggled to hold back the sobs he knew were rising, and when he finally did raise his eyes to the officer, they held such an amount of helplessness that the man had long-forgotten he was capable of retaining. "I can't leave my baby!" he wailed in sorrow, one hand grasping Cameron's shirt as he thrust himself forward and propelled himself into the larger male's arms.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 am
Mayah Playah

"We can't help him if we're too exhausted to do anything, Liam." Cameron rebutted, holding the doctor closely. "We have to sleep. We'll come back tomorrow, I'll call in. Dad will be here tomorrow too and will help him. It'll be okay, my dad will make all of this go away." he promised, some hope in his words. He had seen his father reanimate the dead before, and he had seen him save lives for the mere sake of changing their bodies while they were alive to feel it. Nevertheless, he was capable of doing it, and that alone was keeping the officer stable.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:07 am
"Promise me," he demanded, although by his voice, he was too shakily ground to actually hear an answer. Liam's mind was depleting from both exhaustion, as he had spent the last 27 hours operating on just as hopeless patients, and from this unprecedented sorrow that he wasn't sure he would ever fully recover from if Julian didn't wake up soon. With a deep breath, the doctor loosened his grip of the officer, although remained leaning on him. "Take me home, Cameron." His eyes fluttered closed, bags under those purple orbs visible even in this light. Liam was overwhelmed by this all, and based on what Ellery had seen of him earlier, would not survive the death of his child.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 am
Mayah Playah

Nodding, Cameron put his arm around Liam and rubbed the doctor's arm. He walked with his lover until they reached the waiting room. "What are you going to do?" he asked Ellery, refusing to acknowledge Daniel's existence. He felt no need to be kind to his son's murderer.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 am
Ellery stroked the back of his son's head, the teen just barely asleep as he rested against his much smaller mother. "I'm going to try and convince him to let me take him home," he told Cameron, tone hushed. "If he won't go, I'll just bring him to his father, have Fredrich scold him for his foolishness. Cameron... I'm so sorry about all of this." He reached out to take the officer's free hand, squeezing lightly before letting go. "We both are."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:04 am
Mayah Playah

His eyes cold, Cameron moved his hand away when Ellery tried to hold them. "Don't be. You should be proud." he said flatly. "Your son's finally a killer. I just wish he had a better sense for targets." Looking away, he resumed walking towards the entrance, half-dragging Liam since the doctor had little to no energy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:13 am
"This isn't entirely Daniel's fault, Cameron!" Ellery fumed, although he knew the officer spoke only out of grief. He didn't pursue an argument, returning his attention to his son who was no longer awake. He remained in his position, though, staring at the wall wordlessly as his thoughts raced.
The designer pulled out his cell phone, dialing his partner's number with a sigh.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

The phone rang five times before it was answered. "What is it?" Fredrich's voice said calmly on the other line. There was a hint of tire, most likely from his body still sorely reacting to movement, and also a hint of eagerness from actually being able to do anything.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm
He smiled a little at the answering male, then cleared his throat and spoke. "Darling, it looks like I'll be returning to the hospital after all. Apparently, your son tried to get revenge for your shooting and Julian ended up getting hurt. Daniel's fine, but he's going to need to talk to you. We should be there in about twenty minutes. You think you can stay awake long enough?" he asked, concern lacing his tone.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

There was a painfully long pause. "... It's fine. Just make sure he gets here." came that cool tone again. However, with Ellery knowing Fredrich for so long he would be able to hear the controlled rage in the detective's tone. There was also a faint undertone of worry, most likely for knowing that Daniel would go against Nobutaka, but it was difficult to hear through the anger.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:07 am
It took little time to usher Daniel from the hospital, but even less to drive him to other one. Ellery was disturbingly quiet during the entire time, although Daniel didn't try to break the silence. He held his tongue all the way until he stood in his father's room, hands clasped behind his back and dead blue eyes staring at his father from the foot of the bed.
His mother stood beside Fredrich, hands clasped in front of his body and eyes on his partner. "Fredrich, I'm going to go settle the matter of when you'll be discharged with the doctor. Please, don't shoot Daniel. The mess is terrible." Leaning down, he planted a genteel kiss on the man's face before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him and leaving the two men to each other.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

Once the doors closed a tense frost covered the atmosphere. Fredrich met Daniel's gaze easily, not a single ounce of pity in his blue vortexes of eyes. His face was steeled, every single emotion hidden. He was completely apathetic, yet it showed how furious he was.
"So," he said after the umpteenth minute. Even his tone was icy cold. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 am
User Image

The teen swallowed and continued to stare unblinkingly. It took a minute before he spoke, and when he did, his voice was quiet, although as cold as the Austrian who has raised him. "I did it for you," he said, ice blue eyes on the man. "And for Mother. I have to protect you both, now that you're hurt, and if Nobutaka found out that you were still alive, he'd still come after you and finish the job. I don't regret it even a little bit."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

The older man was unmoved.
"I never asked you to do that." he replied coolly. "You say it is to protect us, but all that is is your pride speaking. I've known Nobutaka long enough to know his style. He would crush me by harming my family before finishing me off. What you really did was fall into his trap." he said. His eyes narrowed. "Do you still feel you did the right thing? What about Julian? Do you not at all regret him being hurt?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:06 am
User Image

"Don't you talk about him!" shouted the man, his composure gone. "Don't act like you would have done any different. When Mom demands to go with you on your missions, you can actually push him away and convince him against it. I couldn't convince Julian, he insisted, and I wasn't strong enough to keep him away. I did the right thing to protect you and Mom, because if I hadn't, Mom would've been next and you know it. He's the only weak person of us who can't defend himself."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games