Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 pm
mudgirl2222

▂▃▅▆▇ ☽❤☾ ▇▆▅▃▂

I don't mind! (: The more the merrier x3

⇨jαччlєє10⇦

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:05 pm
JayyLee10

Thanks for letting me join you^^

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 pm
mudgirl2222

▂▃▅▆▇ ☽❤☾ ▇▆▅▃▂

No problemo! ^o^

⇨jαччlєє10⇦

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:57 am
Probably one of the more random question but.....
Has anyone been to Wizard World Comic Con? My dad is taking me for my birthday and I've never been so I'm curious on some tips so I know what I'm going into^^
I might wear a costume but I'm not sure yet.. Short on time and money.

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 pm
Um...all I can say is have fun at comic con:3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:59 pm
gonk crying  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:17 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

AY. NO CRYIN' HEEEYAAH. D:<

On a more serious note though... What's wrong? D:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:23 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

AY. NO CRYIN' HEEEYAAH. D:<

On a more serious note though... What's wrong? D:

Jester left the guild. emotion_8c All of my roleplaying friends are leaving me! I'm not sure If I'll be able to post as Luna anymore... I mean in KA I'm a bit sad about posting with Zoe... emotion_8c All of my roleplay friends are leaving me! emotion_8c Plus I'm still under quite a bit of stress in real life.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:26 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ohhhhh....

Well, I know he's going through a lot of stress right now, so he put his things to the side. I'm guessing he just wants to figure out things before he gets back into the game. And, well, I guess if you want, I can put Luna on hold for you utnil (if) he ever comes back... Though I can't really guarantee much, you know?

That really sucks, Tragic... Is there maybe anything I can do for you? >-> Ease the stress or anything?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:35 pm
scream FINALLY BACK AND POSTING YAWWWW  

Makako-ma

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:38 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Ohhhhh....

Well, I know he's going through a lot of stress right now, so he put his things to the side. I'm guessing he just wants to figure out things before he gets back into the game. And, well, I guess if you want, I can put Luna on hold for you utnil (if) he ever comes back... Though I can't really guarantee much, you know?

That really sucks, Tragic... Is there maybe anything I can do for you? >-> Ease the stress or anything?

Yeah. I know. He told me that.

It could work... I'm just not sure... Yeah... I know. I'm just getting a bit sad having lost two roleplay friends after coming up with ideas on what to do with our characters. emotion_8c I'm also having difficulty posting with my other characters/roleplays as well... emotion_8c

*Sighs* I'm not sure... I'm just stressed out majorly. emotion_bandaid  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:54 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Well, I'm just glad he told you rather than abandoning the idea. So there's a plus!

Again, I'm really freaking sorry all of this is happening. Especially around an event that was going so well.

And my door is always open if you want to talk. Always feel free to PM me if you wanna talk. I'm always here to listen!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:03 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Well, I'm just glad he told you rather than abandoning the idea. So there's a plus!

Again, I'm really freaking sorry all of this is happening. Especially around an event that was going so well.

And my door is always open if you want to talk. Always feel free to PM me if you wanna talk. I'm always here to listen!

Yeah.

Yeah. Me too.... emotion_8c I have no idea on what I should do with Luna now though. She's going to be so depressed. emotion_8c I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue the event with her... sweatdrop emotion_8c

Thanks. I'll be sure to remember that. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Absolutely. ^-^

And like I said! You could always put her on hold until.. Well, I'm not sure. Until you guys (maybe) figure something out.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Absolutely. ^-^

And like I said! You could always put her on hold until.. Well, I'm not sure. Until you guys (maybe) figure something out.

^-^ Yeah  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games