Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 am
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
FalloutMike
User ImageUser Image

((^w^ :3))

"Death, yeah, I agree with Kalen, not a pleasant subject" Jaster grimaced.
"and yet it comes for all of us sooner or later."

Rose elbowed Jaster in the arm.
"don't sound so grim, Jaster. That's Jaster, im Rose, this is my fiancée Kalen. Yeah, anyway, hope you have a good time here....or at least find protection from 'him'."

Rose looked at Kalen then rubbed behind her head and held onto her staff still.
"Well.....I could, but Jaster could focus it to where sis is."

Rose raised her staff towards a empty plot of land and a black portal started to open.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

"If your looking to join the academy kid i suggest heading to the admin office. Here." Kalen said tossing Mora a map. "Use that. Thank god they make it detailed."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

FalloutMike

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:46 am
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
FalloutMike
User Image User Image

Rose's darkness portal solidified to be wide enough for a small group to enter.

Jaster looked at the portal and focused it to go where Kelina would be. He grit his teeth however as this was using too much power. He collapsed onto a knee panting hard.
"ok, I think its stable. Anyone who enters might witness the same fate as mom so its a enter at your own risk."

Rose looked at Jaster concerned
"im going in first, Jaster, catch your breath. Can't have you turn into a heartless and wander in the endless darkness in that place."

Rose smiled to Kalen before running into the portal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 am
User Image

"Hey wait up." Kalen called out as he ran after her into the portal quickly. -exit-

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

FalloutMike

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:52 pm
kimi23loveheart
FalloutMike
User Image

Jaster pulled out his pocketwatch to look at the time.
"is it me or are things taking longer than they should. Maybe I should just peek...."

Jaster put his head through the portal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 pm
kimi23loveheart
FalloutMike
User Image

Jaster pulled his head out of the portal and moved away from it. He seemed like he was crying as his face was getting soaked with tears.

He sat on the ground as the breeze made him feel cold.
"Talia.......I don't.....don....don't know...if mom's....coming back..." he said having trouble talking as he was too emotional right now.

"Rose.....harsh words....she said dad is dead....and....um....." he waved his hands around for a moment before holding the top of his head putting his elbow on his knee
"Im not sure if mom is coming back. Her keyblade....was just...." he grabbed a twig and broke it in his hands, meaning that he just saw his mother's keyblade being destroyed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:43 am
User Image User ImageUser Image

Rose appeared from a portal and was carrying a much older woman in a aero bubble.

She grabbed Jaster's arm then looked at Talia.
"forgive me Talia but for now, I need to borrow Jaster."

She looked at Jaster
"lets go" she opened a new portal to twilight town

Rose, Kelina, Jaster leave through the portal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:27 pm
Talia Azkaban
Novice: Healer/Keyblade Weilder

User Image
User Image

"Don't Panic....just remain strong in the heart...Please Hurry back..."Talia cried as she see aunt Rose and Jaster leaves with other guy. she was alone again and did not have anywhere to go. she could have been asked to go with them but it was crowded anyways.

"Please come back in one piece..."She watchs her family leaving her behind.

"i transport us there."
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

The portal remained open
((Sunset Terrace))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:48 pm
Talia Azkaban
Novice: Healer/Keyblade Weilder

User Image
User Image

Talia notices, the portal remains open and she walks through it. she eschewed through the portal and got dizzy from strange device. the portal had taken her elsewhere and she felt kinda of werid by it.

[exit]
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:29 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena was smiling, watching Sasha, from outside the infirmary window.

She turned and started to walk away

"You do know spying is a really bad habit of yours right?" Eric said popping up there all of a sudden.

"I though you were going to the worlds. How is that stomach illness?"

"Stomach illness?" Eric was confused, then it hit him, that was his excuse to leave Kalena with Sasha behind him. He didn't want her to know Sinato was back.
"OH right, yeah, its better. Sasha's a really good nurse, hehe. I came back to get some potions for the road, no idea how long i'll be gone for."

"alright. Cya" Kalena walked off. She knew Eric was lying to her. She just didn't know why.

Eric dashes off into the academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

((Post is open to any and all who would like to join Harvey on her quest, I'm not sure who any of you are but I'd love to get to know you, I was a member of the original KKA, and would love to get back into this and make some more friends. Can any of you help a guy out?))

The school hadn't changed much in the last few years, in fact, at face value, nothing could be dismissed as peculiar or different. Yes, perhaps shrubbery was added, a few trees here in there, but still, it was very much the same. Harvey, on the other hand, was not the same, and when a single Corridor of Light erupted in the center of the courtyard, much to the shock of a few idle keyblade wielders in training, she herself, finally stepped out of the confines of what could be described as her prison for the last triennium. The corridor quickly closed behind her, with it, a single clap of thunder shook the school, as rain began to fall at a rapid pace. A few of the students summoned their blades, confusing her for a enemy, to which she summoned her own. Erupting in a prism of light, Harvey took a stance, stepping back in preparation for a fight. One of the students lunged at her, in response she quickly conjured a reflect wall, allowing no harm to her or the student in the process. The boy's blade simply bounced off her barricade, before he lunged again. Each time blocked by Harvey's reflection.

"I'm not here for a fight." She said calmly through the rain, her clothes, which consisted of tattered keyblade armor atop casual clothing, already soaked in the few minutes she stood in the courtyard. Around her, puddles began to form. "Can any of you direct me to the Headmistress?"

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:38 pm
Lena Murtz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let her through or I will tell Headmaster Eclipse on you all." said a rather strong female voice.

"If your looking for Headmistress Kalena, she is out in a battle and no longer the Headmaster of the Academy. Good riddance if you asked me." The girl walked closer. Her presence didn't seem peaceful, more like she wanted to fight. Then, the girl blinked a few times. She recognized this new wielder. However they were on opposite sides back then. The keyblade was ominous as well. She had to make sure who this woman was.

"What is your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 am
User Image

kalenakeeper

The presence of the woman before her was somewhat baffling to Harvey, as well as the information she presented. Kalena was no longer the Headmistress of the Academy? What the hell had happened? Harvey stepped closer to her as the stranger approached, the other's stance was intimidating, it was clear to her just at a glance that this stranger was trained in combat, and Harvey was not about to go toe-to-toe with another wielder, if that was the case, that she was rusty on. "Any Headmaster will do. I'm Harvey, I used to attend school here..." Harvey started to explain, looking around the courtyard to see that other students had gathered around the two women in a sort of semicircle. "Please tell me what year it is." She asked, a hint of beggary within her light tone, as she released her keyblade from her hand and it disappeared in the same fragmentary prisms as it had appeared in. "I just need answers."

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:51 pm
Lena Murtz
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia nodded, this woman would see any headmaster. That's good.
"You used to go here? Hm, then I'm right. Two I was a nobody when you went here." she rubbed her head

"I'm Sophia, and the year is 2017."

She pulled out a cellphone and called someone
"Hey, can you come down? Or do you want me to bring her up, Headmaster Eclipse? Its one of Kalena's old students."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games