Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozraptor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 pm
Hiya! Im Ozraptor. Call me Ozzy, or whatever. I've been an athiest for about 2 years now. Im Canadian. So, hi =)

(sorry 'bout any spelling mistakes, i injured my handtoday)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:00 pm
I'm Bluemoonhowler2.
My Avi is a boy,
but I am not.
I am 16 and female, and have two other gaian accounts,
those being Rebecca Ravenheart and CrimsonWolfKitten,
both female.
I have been an athiest ever since a member of the
clergy in my church
falsely accused
my mother of providing me with marijuana
and reported it to the local authorities
and tried to have me taken from my family.
Without so much as telling my family
what we were accused of,
or letting us defend ourselves.
When we were proved right,
and them wrong,
they continued to treat us differently, as if we were
tainted,
or less moral
than they.
I've never gone again.
That was four years ago, by the way....

That was them, this is me...
User Image

No, this is not my natural hair color. that would be...
THIS.
User Image

Big difference, huh??

H0wling_Blue

Teoka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 pm
Hey, I'm Teoka, but feel free to call me by my real name, Katie ^_^ I'm a sophomore in high school and have been officially an atheist for about five months now, but have always questioned religion since I was little.

I'm an anime/manga/cosplay geek and love to sing 3nodding I'm trying to get back into drawing w/ Photoshop CS2 and I've gotten obsessed with The Sims 2 again rofl I only like God when I get to BE God.

I have Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. Google it if you want to know more; there's waaay too much I could say about it xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 pm
Hi, I'm Rena. I'm 18, in college and I'm interested in Broadcast Media and Theater Performance. I have to admit, when I was younger I was a hardcore christian but as I grew older i began to question the church and never got any satisfying answers.

When I was sixteen, I slowly stopped going to church, only going when I was forced. And finally when I was 17, I made a break from the church and explored other beliefs, calling myself agnostic.

I have been atheist for a while but I have only recently gone public with it. I'm glad that I have found this guild so I can share and learn about other ideals.  

Rena Tsukino

Sagara-kun-Blue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 pm
Hello. I'm Sagara. I love debating and such. Um, I like Japanese things, and I sketch. ART ROCKS!!!! xd Live in PA, and I'm 16.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:17 pm
username/gamertag/all around known as:Asterisk 07.
age 15(nearly 16).
come from a very spread apart family, mostly all athiest family, my parents are the kind of people that will make a big deal out of any and every religious and political thing they do not like(which is most everything).
location for right now:Valley Center, California.
valley center is unfortunatly a very religious place.
Nice to meet you all and I hope to ingage in some interesting forums ninja  

Asterisk07

Linzs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:31 am
Hey, I'm Lindsey (Or Linz, whatever.) And I like drawing, philosophy, and especially psychology. Also, I'm 16.

It's six a.m. right now and I can't think. Good day. |D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Greetings...

I'm from south africa...into punk, psychedelic trance(preferably hard)...gonna be studying astrophysics next year....um...what else?

guess that's enough...

Peace...  

Akilemav

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 am
Welcome to the guild, new faces! :0  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 am
Hey all. I'm new to Gaia and the guild. Got introduced to it by my 2 little cousins who adore me 3nodding . And even though I'm 31 years old I've found myself addicted to Gaia! xd

So what can i say about me hmmmmmm..... I used to be Roman Catholic up until about 2 years ago. It's still something that my family doesn't know how to deal with, the fact that I think they're all delusional or dishonest with themselves.

I used to be in the Merchant Marines. I worked on cargo ships & oil tankers as a cadet engineer. Got to see Holland, Germany, England, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and I was all up and down the east coast and Gulf coast of the US.

I also studied art, & computer animation, and tried getting a job doing that in the big city of Los Angeles for about a year & a half.

And now I work as a teachers assistant in a Vocational/Technical school with Special Ed. kids.

I'm a science & nature buff. I love gardening & pets. I love to cook, go fishing, & play games. I play World of Warcraft.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask!  

Edi Gammon

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:03 am

I was s devoted non-denominational Chrisitan up until about my junior year of high school. I didn't really consider any other opinion expect "God is real" until I was presented with the case that he might not exist at all. Now I'm an Atheist, and quite a militant one, attempting to seek out and destroy religious dogma in the anme of letting people think for themselves.

Now I'm a freshman in my second semester of college as a Computer Science major. Hint for the kids: Stay away from college, at all costs. Or at least, my school.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:33 am
Hi,
-My name is Heather
-I am a biological anthropologist (paleoantho)
-I study mainly osteology, genetics, and neurobiology
-I am an atheist
-and I would like to make some atheist/agnostic freinds! So add me if you would like smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Piltdown

Retarted Musician

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Lifes better....
'ello thar.

You can call me Ashley... or Music

I'm actually a pretty good musician

I'm 13 and proud

I'm really confused right now about religion and stuff....

do help me through it...

User Image

Withyour head in the
clouds....
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 am
Hi, I am Maree, an anti-theist, an artist and writer and GLBT rights advocate in Vancouver, Canada. :^D  

WritelySo

Kidrahs

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:02 am
Hello, im Kidrahs( call me Andrew if you want),im 19, and im an Atheist Nerd. Or at least I try to be. I watch Star Trek( Next Generation being my favorite), Watch Anime, and im a huge D&D fan(Im trying to set up a game at my school.). I don't know exactly when I became an Atheist, but im very open about it now. I havent run into any Religious Zealots yet, but when I do, i'll have me some fun pissing him/her off( Im a b*****d when it comes to intolorance on Atheist.). Hopefully i'll make plenty of new friends here. DARWIN SMASH!!! domokun  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games