Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm
"Oh! That's right!" Andre exclaimed happily. "Thank you, Rose!" He grabbed the bandages and was about to try putting them on the injured woman's arm, but then stopped. Still holding the bleeding arm with his hand like a tourniquet, Andre looked straight at Rose and asked, "Can you really draw anything? Could you draw re-connected veins inside this woman's arm?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:56 pm
Rose looks a little nervous. "I've never tried doing that before, but I'll try." Rose concentrates and a strange feeling runs through her, without her knowing she clamps onto the arm of the bleeding woman. The feeling of strings running across Rose's palms, she opens her eyes and there was no more bleeding.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:54 am
Andre let go of Amber's arm and smiled at the little girl. "That's wonderful, Rose!" he declared.

Next he spoke half to himself, and half to Rose, James and Amber.

"Now we need to get the rest of the wound sewn up and bandaged. Someone should be coming to help out here in a little bit, but I can try sewing it up if neither they nor a doctor get here soon, unless Rose'd like to try something with it."

He then spoke directly to Amber. "How are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:02 pm
Rose looks down at her hands, she stares at them. "I must be what the angel had said, no one has this kind of power." then very quietly she whispers" I could save lives, many lives." She smiles as she thought of the wonderful things she could do.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:39 pm
((do you think FallenWithGrace is going to reply?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:01 pm
delbosque
((do you think FallenWithGrace is going to reply?))
((I don't know.))  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:49 pm
((hmm...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:36 am
((It's been quite a while since they have replied.))  

kagura_rockbell

Breyer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 am
Breyer walks into the main lobby. He is holding a stack of documents. He tries to find a receptionist.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:43 pm
There actually were a number of people in the lobby, probably more than would be found anywhere else in the rest of the old semi-abandoned hospital...
But there was no receptionist in sight.
And really, no one who actually looked like they could be said to work in the hospital was there, either.

But there was Andre, a rather tall, large man in a severely-beat-up, formerly-nice business suit. He was the sort who knew very little about healing but liked to do whatever he could to help people.

And also Rose, a little girl with special abilities who had just discovered one way that she could use those abilities for healing purposes.

And... there were other people in the lobby as well, mainly people who could use a doctor but either had gotten some help or were just hanging around and hadn't said anything to anyone for a while.

"Rose, I think that's wonderful." Andre said to the girl, "You really have a wonderful gift, one that I hope you will always use to help people." He looked at Amber's arm again, and wrapped a cloth the bandages Rose had drawn a little bit ago around it tight. "Well, I think it'll be okay for a little bit. As soon as that other person gets here, we'll ask them to finish sewing up the wound first thing."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Breyer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 am
Not being able to find a receptionist, Breyer walked up to the first person who looked like they were conscious and talkative.

"Pardon the interruption. I am new to Byako, and I am looking for a hospital manager. Do you know where I might find one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:45 pm
"Um, I don't know if this hospital actually has any sort of manager. When I first got here, there was this person that I guess was something like a nurse or a doctor who was also a receptionist, but I don't know where she went. This place is kinda mostly abandoned, apparently. I guess people have tried to get it back up and running, but it doesn't seem to be working. Though people keep coming in anyway."

Andre gestured around the lobby at the people hanging around and/or passed out/sleeping.

Noticing the stack of documents Breyer had in his hands, Andre asked,

"Are you here on business? You don't look like a patient."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Breyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am
"I am in town for the Science Camp conference. I wanted to talk with the chief hospital doctor about the Animated. I don't see any Animated in Byako, so I wanted to learn about Byako's pest control and public health services."

Breyer looks around at people who seem to be staying the hospital but not getting any help. He feels that something mysterious is at work.

"If all of the hospital staff have left town, how are any of these people getting food? Someone must be doing something to keep the place going. And why are people staying here if they get no help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm
"I'm really not sure how long everyone's been here." Andre replied, looking around again. "Could be that they come and go so that there's always someone looking for help but not necessarily sticking around long. Rose has been here longer than I have, she might have some idea. But considering what sort of city this is, I expect that most of the inhabitants have come to expect the unexpected and carry provisions around with them. Not to mention, there might be plenty who don't need food as we know it."

Andre "hmm"ed a little bit, putting a finger to his chin. "The staff may not have left town, they might even still be here, but I don't think there were ever more than a scant few at a time anyway. It's just that I don't know where they are now and they don't seem to be in this part of the hospital."

The large man considered things a bit more then said, "Byako doesn't have a lot of public services that I've seen, but I haven't been in the city for more than a few months. You might try asking around at the town hall, perhaps. And there might be Animated here somewhere anyway... this is, after all, the City of Everything."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Breyer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 am
"How very mysterious."

Breyer wondered what he should do next.

"This calls for an investigation. Can you tell me how to get to the Town Hall?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff