Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they are called Enigmas, creatures with no mind or heart, Just the purity of the Soul, this creature was what a regular human would look like, some are peaceful other are hostile, hey vary from shape to color depending on the soul, those corrupt are dark and hostile, those purer are colorful and peaceful sometime curing you, those are rare but good asset to the group, this is all i know for now but i know there are more out there, and i plan on finding them
"oh okay..."Namine looks up at him"Why did they come after us?"
they are after you, you are neither a heartless nor a nobody you are the purest of pure, the shere innocence of Enigmas, you are one of them
"oh? so thats y they are chasing me. What would happen if they got me?"
i dont know at all, lets not get to that point. lets just Find leon he has some of the answers to these questions
"Leon? who is that? When will i see Damos again?" Namine looks at him with hopeful, innocent eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:55 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they are called Enigmas, creatures with no mind or heart, Just the purity of the Soul, this creature was what a regular human would look like, some are peaceful other are hostile, hey vary from shape to color depending on the soul, those corrupt are dark and hostile, those purer are colorful and peaceful sometime curing you, those are rare but good asset to the group, this is all i know for now but i know there are more out there, and i plan on finding them
"oh okay..."Namine looks up at him"Why did they come after us?"
they are after you, you are neither a heartless nor a nobody you are the purest of pure, the shere innocence of Enigmas, you are one of them
i dont know at all, lets not get to that point. lets just Find leon he has some of the answers to these questions
"Leon? who is that? When will i see Damos again?" Namine looks at him with hopeful, innocent eyes.
....* her eyes hurt him more but he keep cool* we shall see when we find leon, ther than that you shoul keep on your guard anything can happen when your with me  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
....* her eyes hurt him more but he keep cool* we shall see when we find leon, ther than that you shoul keep on your guard anything can happen when your with me
"Oh...okay but i cant really do much but i guess i can try to be strong..."Namine whispered to herself"even though i cant with damos...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:09 am
*Tamajing appears out of nowhere and rubs agianst Namines leg*......* in her head dont worry dont forget i will always protect you, and we will find my master you and i*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:14 am
intense_fire
*Tamajing appears out of nowhere and rubs agianst Namines leg*......* in her head dont worry dont forget i will always protect you, and we will find my master you and i*
Namine was about to cry now"i miss him so much....."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
*dont cry my lady we will find him for sure*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:46 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
* in his head and only in his* Thank you my companion if only you knew how much better it makes me feel that you are by our side right now smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
* in his head and only in his* Thank you my companion if only you knew how much better it makes me feel that you are by our side right now smile
Namine couldnt stop crying still. "i know we will find him but ....but... i want to know where he is now....."Namine tryed to wipe some of the tears off her face.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:41 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
Namine couldnt stop crying still. "i know we will find him but ....but... i want to know where he is now....."Namine tryed to wipe some of the tears off her face.
....* tring not to say anything so he can still be in character, but couldnt risist* ....dont worry we will find him, so stop crying* he huged her* everything will be alright, I Promise *he meant every word of it*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
....* tring not to say anything so he can still be in character, but couldnt risist* ....dont worry we will find him, so stop crying* he huged her* everything will be alright, I Promise *he meant every word of it*
"okay...." Namine hugged him back" I just miss him a lot."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:36 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
i know...I know how it feels to lose something dere to you*i dont want to ever lose you agian*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
i know...I know how it feels to lose something dere to you*i dont want to ever lose you agian*
"we should probably get going now."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:14 pm
* realizes he huged her for to long and then let go* where do you suggest Leon is, i trully have no idea what he looks like sweatdrop *straches back of his head and chuckles at berry*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:32 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* realizes he huged her for to long and then let go* where do you suggest Leon is, i trully have no idea what he looks like sweatdrop *straches back of his head and chuckles at berry*
((namine)) "i dont have any idea at all" Namine sighed.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:35 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((namine)) "i dont have any idea at all" Namine sighed.
((sorry got distractred cuz of the other RP, wont happen agian))well do you thinkyou know any one who does know him confused  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff