Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:48 am
Kira-Yamato-san
silver-yasha
Kira-Yamato-san
g2g sorry yasha-san.....anyway.....be back on some time.....also i bid on a Ronin Yukata for 5000g!!! hopw it works it will save me alot of time and gold..... blaugh bye bye......um oyasumi-nasai

lol, bye bye Kira-kun. ^^

meh..need to donate to you more sometime. sweatdrop

well blah you xp ......but there is someone over me who only needs 1400g and then she's done....so........it's up to you... blaugh $___$ lol xp

Right now Im worrying about Gold TO donate, not who to donate. xd A lot of my friends are on quests. @____@ xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:49 am
silver-yasha
Kira-Yamato-san
silver-yasha
Kira-Yamato-san
g2g sorry yasha-san.....anyway.....be back on some time.....also i bid on a Ronin Yukata for 5000g!!! hopw it works it will save me alot of time and gold..... blaugh bye bye......um oyasumi-nasai

lol, bye bye Kira-kun. ^^

meh..need to donate to you more sometime. sweatdrop

well blah you xp ......but there is someone over me who only needs 1400g and then she's done....so........it's up to you... blaugh $___$ lol xp

Right now Im worrying about Gold TO donate, not who to donate. xd A lot of my friends are on quests. @____@ xd

hehehe well...give some to those who you havn't in a while....i'm sure there are many....you don't have to donat right away ya' know..... blaugh .......  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:50 am
dos telanth Ilythiiri, ditronw?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:51 am
dos ph' ichl valyrin, yasha-san....  

Kira-Yamato-san

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:52 am
Kira-Yamato-san
dos telanth Ilythiiri, ditronw?

Wun natha i'dol. o.o Usstan kl'ae natha translator. XD gaeren er'griff fol wiles Usstan zhaun a xukuth  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:54 am
OMG! Got a trunk in here. ^.^

Wow...I had so many events. o.o A Blue giftbox AND a pink giftbox yesterday and now a trunk!

Dried Grass Skirt xd

silver-yasha

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:55 am
hum still nindel zhah ves bwael  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:59 am
silver-yasha

Wow...I had so many events. o.o A Blue giftbox AND a pink giftbox yesterday and now a trunk!

Dried Grass Skirt xd

wow!!! hehehe damn trunk never got no good stuff.....i've never gotten one but my friend keep saying they suck.....  

Kira-Yamato-san

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:59 am
whee surprised So how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:00 am
Kira-Yamato-san
silver-yasha

Dried Grass Skirt xd

wow!!! hehehe damn trunk never got no good stuff.....i've never gotten one but my friend keep saying they suck.....

They do, but I looove to open them. xd  

silver-yasha

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:01 am
silver-yasha
Kira-Yamato-san
silver-yasha

Dried Grass Skirt xd

They do, but I looove to open them. xd

the suspense...the excitement......the sucky prize!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:04 am
Kira-Yamato-san
the suspense...the excitement......the sucky prize!!!!

xd xd exclaim True, true!  

silver-yasha

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:25 am
Polluting the introduction thread we are. gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:27 am
Vith.....waele draeval....usstan inbal ulu sevir yash-san........oh well nice speaking to a fellow Drow.....hehehe or almost.... blaugh keep practicing with your translator.....try and figure what words will come out of your english before you translate....it helped me alot......go here for a dictionary and stuff on grammar

http://php.iupui.edu/~asimmon/drow.html

bye bye *waves*  

Kira-Yamato-san

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:31 am
Kira-Yamato-san
Vith.....waele draeval....usstan inbal ulu sevir yash-san........oh well nice speaking to a fellow Drow.....hehehe or almost.... blaugh keep practicing with your translator.....try and figure what words will come out of your english before you translate....it helped me alot......go here for a dictionary and stuff on grammar

http://php.iupui.edu/~asimmon/drow.html

bye bye *waves*

Thanks~ whee heart

bye >w<

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games