Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 am
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
"woah huh... vincent ?" she falls to her knees trying to wake him she starts to cry and turns in to her dark form with huge dark angle wings and white demon wings she grows ram hornsher eyes glow red she turns to xemnas.
Yuffie goes to ebony."your alive, but you were dead for a while. xenmas opened a door he sayed."

"well now hes going to be dead"she coninues to glare at him then he starts to dematerialize her key appers on her neck and she closed the door
"go and kill him. for what he did to vincent."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:26 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
"woah huh... vincent ?" she falls to her knees trying to wake him she starts to cry and turns in to her dark form with huge dark angle wings and white demon wings she grows ram hornsher eyes glow red she turns to xemnas.
Yuffie goes to ebony."your alive, but you were dead for a while. xenmas opened a door he sayed."

"well now hes going to be dead"she coninues to glare at him then he starts to dematerialize her key appers on her neck and she closed the door
"go and kill him. for what he did to vincent."

after he is dead a wind of pure white flowed over her she was then whering white and her hair was blonde her eyes were blue she gets up"what why am i in my light form im not happy ...."  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:30 am
"What's going on?" A little girl said, walking into the light. She scratched her head, and she reminded ebony a little bit of anub.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:42 am
Icon-reborn
"What's going on?" A little girl said, walking into the light. She scratched her head, and she reminded ebony a little bit of anub.

"i cant handle this!!" ebony screms sprouts her new white angle wing and flys away  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:35 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

"i cant handle this!!" ebony screms sprouts her new white angle wing and flys away
"ebony." yuffie looks at vincent "why did you have to die."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:50 pm
she lands near vincent "i held the blood of the pure light see " her arm was cut she was bleeding white then 5 sec later it was healed "i have to help vincent " she held her hand over him and a black arua arose from vincent and a whtie one from ebony they started to combine .  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm
The girl felt a hand on her shoulder. It was a guy with red spikey hair, and long hair back in a ponytail. There was another guy, he was bald. "Hey, I have to talk to ya quick..." Said the red-head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:12 pm
Axels_girlfriend
she lands near vincent "i held the blood of the pure light see " her arm was cut she was bleeding white then 5 sec later it was healed "i have to help vincent " she held her hand over him and a black arua arose from vincent and a whtie one from ebony they started to combine .
yuffie watched ebony and vincent, then wondered where demyx went.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:12 pm
Icon-reborn
The girl felt a hand on her shoulder. It was a guy with red spikey hair, and long hair back in a ponytail. There was another guy, he was bald. "Hey, I have to talk to ya quick..." Said the red-head.

((OMG RAPERS))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend

(demyx)
"yuffie where are you?" he shouted from the other side of the door then the door diaspered and demyx ran to her.  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:14 pm
Icon-reborn
"Who are you?" I said softly. "I'll tell you later. Just... Come on!" The guy pulled me back into the darkness. The girl dropped her kitty plushie, and everyone heard her scream.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:16 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

((OMG RAPERS))
((LOL))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
Icon-reborn
Icon-reborn
"Who are you?" I said softly. "I'll tell you later. Just... Come on!" The guy pulled me back into the darkness. The girl dropped her kitty plushie, and everyone heard her scream.

ebony had finshed vincent got up and then they ran over to the girl ebony tossed reno and rude aside and brang the girl next to her in a matter of secs just with her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend

(demyx)
"yuffie where are you?" he shouted from the other side of the door then the door diaspered and demyx ran to her.
"demyx?" yuffie stands up.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:20 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Icon-reborn

ebony had finshed vincent got up and then they ran over to the girl ebony tossed reno and rude aside and brang the girl next to her in a matter of secs just with her mind.
The little girl was shaking a lot, and there was a cut on her arm. Her face was tear stained and she wanted her kitty plushie. She tried to get up but tripped.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games