Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:23 am
killux lay on the floor unconish from the know of the monster that she got.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we are not suppose to show are emotions." lily healed xeggr"since your not from here we can heal you but not kiki."

Xeggr got up limping. "Some law." He grabbed his left shoulder and linped over to Kiki. "Let's get her some help." He picked her up and headed for the door.
"she be fine with some rest." lily and muffy walked ahead of xeggr"we will take you to her um home."

"How about my place?"
"ok, we cover for her."lily and muffy disappear. kiki still knocked out and hurt badly.

Xeggr limped over to Kiki and picked her up. He limped over to Killlux "You.....wanna....help?" He then passed out on the ground.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we are not suppose to show are emotions." lily healed xeggr"since your not from here we can heal you but not kiki."

Xeggr got up limping. "Some law." He grabbed his left shoulder and linped over to Kiki. "Let's get her some help." He picked her up and headed for the door.
"she be fine with some rest." lily and muffy walked ahead of xeggr"we will take you to her um home."

"How about my place?"
"ok, we cover for her."lily and muffy disappear. kiki still knocked out and hurt badly.

Xeggr limped over to Kiki and picked her up. He limped over to Killlux "You.....wanna....help?" He then passed out on the ground.

they slept for a while then killux woke up "hey xeggr where are we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:41 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"How about my place?"

Xeggr was still laying down, but woke up from the sound of her voice. "I don't know. I can't move, I can't think, I can't even help..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:44 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"How about my place?"

Xeggr was still laying down, but woke up from the sound of her voice. "I don't know. I can't move, I can't think, I can't even help..."

she went over to him and turned him on his back and layed kiki down
"thats okay you need to rest"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:48 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

she went over to him and turned him on his back and layed kiki down
"thats okay you need to rest"

"No.....I wanna help." He put both of his palms faced on the ground and shot Nothingness beams. He rised and was now on his feet. "I'll get us out of here." *snap* A dark portal appeared behind Xeggr. He smirked and fell went through the portal.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:51 am
"wait no you need to rest!" she stood in front of the portal "*sigh* i guess i have to follow! kiki you stay here" she walked through the portal  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:53 am
Axels_girlfriend
"wait no you need to rest!" she stood in front of the portal "*sigh* i guess i have to follow! kiki you stay here" she walked through the portal

Xeggr fell on the ground on his back. "Ow......Not such a good plan." He smiled and laughed a little.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:56 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr fell on the ground on his back. "Ow......Not such a good plan." He smiled and laughed a little.

"nice" she tried to help him up  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:57 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Where's Kiki?" He tried to get up to make it easier.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:02 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"shes back in the cave where you should be!" she pulled him up " do you
need help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:04 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

need help?"

"Don't worry about me. Kiki is still in there wounded badly." He tried to get up. "We need to give her medical attention."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:06 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

need help?"

"Don't worry about me. Kiki is still in there wounded badly." He tried to get up. "We need to give her medical attention."

"come on" she picked him up like sora and riku  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:09 am
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

need help?"

"Thanks." He opened a dark portal in front of them and went in.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:29 am
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

need help?"

"Thanks." He opened a dark portal in front of them and went in.

"no problem!" when they got to the cave she set him down near a wall
"now you really need to rest"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games