Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:32 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"At least you have a sister to help." He smiled.

"well yea " she put down her hand then the bell rang again "i got to go to class meet you out side afther school!" she walked off in a different direction to the "sepical" kids hall to volenteer she waved at him as she left

He waved back as she walked away. He got up and headed out, but was blocked by two kids. Greg looked up at them. "What do you want?"
Sam- "Well first off, get outta here. We'll take care of her."
Ash- "Heh, ya. You don't have to worry one bit."
Greg- He just looked down. "Move. Now..." He looked up and his eyes were blood shoted. He gave them the darkest glare.
Sam and Ash looked a little scared. They stood their ground though.
Greg- "Just get out of my way. What have I ever done to you?"
Ash- "Lets just say, you annoy us." He just smirked.
Greg- He looked down. He shoved them both out of the way. He walked forward silence still with the dark glare.

as aura helped one of the kids one of the boys that bothered greg came over to her
sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea " she looked up at the boy "you are the boy from the moring right?"
sam "yea so do you really lile that greg guy?"
aura "yea why?"
sam "cuz hes a real jerk and you should never trust him"
aura "he seem really nice thought and i do trust him hey i got to go now school about to end see you later" she walked out of the room as the bell rang she went out side to meet greg when she got there he wasnt there yet so she sat and drew

Greg came and saw Aura. "Hey, couldn't find ya." He sat down next to her. "How's it goin'?"

"good" she looked up from her skech book"you?"

"I'm better that your here." he smiled at her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:35 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"At least you have a sister to help." He smiled.

"well yea " she put down her hand then the bell rang again "i got to go to class meet you out side afther school!" she walked off in a different direction to the "sepical" kids hall to volenteer she waved at him as she left

He waved back as she walked away. He got up and headed out, but was blocked by two kids. Greg looked up at them. "What do you want?"
Sam- "Well first off, get outta here. We'll take care of her."
Ash- "Heh, ya. You don't have to worry one bit."
Greg- He just looked down. "Move. Now..." He looked up and his eyes were blood shoted. He gave them the darkest glare.
Sam and Ash looked a little scared. They stood their ground though.
Greg- "Just get out of my way. What have I ever done to you?"
Ash- "Lets just say, you annoy us." He just smirked.
Greg- He looked down. He shoved them both out of the way. He walked forward silence still with the dark glare.

as aura helped one of the kids one of the boys that bothered greg came over to her
sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea why?"
aura "he seem really nice thought and i do trust him hey i got to go now school about to end see you later" she walked out of the room as the bell rang she went out side to meet greg when she got there he wasnt there yet so she sat and drew

Greg came and saw Aura. "Hey, couldn't find ya." He sat down next to her. "How's it goin'?"

"well what do you do after school usaly?" she smiled back at him as the other boys came up to them

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:39 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea why?"

"well what do you do after school usaly?" she smiled back at him as the other boys came up to them

"Well..." He looked up and the guys. "What do you want?"
Ash- "Aura, remembered what Sam said."
Sam- "Ya, all he says are lies."
Greg looked down and put his hood up. He stood up and stayed in front of Aura. "Your not gonna do anything to hurt her." He looked up and glared at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:41 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea why?"

Greg looked down and put his hood up. He stood up and stayed in front of Aura. "Your not gonna do anything to hurt her." He looked up and glared at them.

she moved closer to greg "no hes my best friend he tells the truth!" she stood up and looked down  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:43 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic

she moved closer to greg "no hes my best friend he tells the truth!" she stood up and looked down

Sam and Ash were mad for Greg had a friend.
Sam- "This will be your last."
Greg- "I agree."
They bothed looked confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:47 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic

Greg- "I agree."

she laughed at them they turned red  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:52 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

Greg- "I agree."

Greg held her hand and whispered to her. "Run." He ran as fast as he could to the front doors of the school. When they ran in, they appeared soeone else. A huge pilar with the ground of stained glass. The outside was black and the pilar was the only light. "Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:56 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

Greg- "I agree."

Greg held her hand and whispered to her. "Run." He ran as fast as he could to the front doors of the school. When they ran in, they appeared soeone else. A huge pilar with the ground of stained glass. The outside was black and the pilar was the only light. "Where are we?"

"woah" where are we?!?!?" she looked down at the deising "who is that?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:57 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

Greg- "I agree."

"Their's two of 'em." He examined the design. "One with a black coat and another with a white. They look like their holding..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:59 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

Greg- "I agree."

"Their's two of 'em." He examined the design. "One with a black coat and another with a white. They look like their holding..."

"keys"she looks at them "WOAH" she falls in a black portaland there above greg she appered in a cage and then a large monster apperd with the cage in its hand  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:07 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"keys"she looks at them "WOAH" she falls in a black portaland there above greg she appered in a cage and then a large monster apperd with the cage in its hand

"No....." He looked down with his eyes closed shaking. He looked up and had a dark glare with it blood shoted. A Keyblade appeared in his hand. He chared at the beast and killed it. It phased away when defeated. He unlocked the cage with his Keyblade. "I know my purpose now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:22 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"No....." He looked down with his eyes closed shaking. He looked up and had a dark glare with it blood shoted. A Keyblade appeared in his hand. He chared at the beast and killed it. It phased away when defeated. He unlocked the cage with his Keyblade. "I know my purpose now..."

she walked to him "what happened?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:24 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Not sure." He looked at his new blade. "But what is this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:30 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i dont know but do you know what this is?" she pulls out a long staff thing
*like saixs* "and why am i whereing this long jacket?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:35 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i dont know but do you know what this is?" she pulls out a long staff thing
*like saixs* "and why am i whereing this long jacket?"

((it's called a Claymore ^__^))
"I'm not sure..." They disappear and the real Greg wakes up. "Whoa..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games