Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikaro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:27 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Javier and I'm a huge RE addict, been a junkie for years now. So I feel right at home in this Guild, I've seen some really cool stuff here and I can't wait to participate and grab a piece of the action myself.

So, we'll be in touch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:37 am
[Le S h i t]
THEY TOOK AWAY MAH BILLY POINTS! THEN THEY REPLACED 'EM WITH ASHLEY POINTS! THEN THEY--
-Cough, cough-
Excuse me.
I meant to say, "Welcome."
uh huh...... I guess you just earned you some Ashley points. How low can you go?  

Lovable Soul

Lovable Soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:40 am
Pikaro
Hey everyone. I'm Javier and I'm a huge RE addict, been a junkie for years now. So I feel right at home in this Guild, I've seen some really cool stuff here and I can't wait to participate and grab a piece of the action myself.

So, we'll be in touch.
Welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Im a big fan of Resident Evil/Biohazard. I have Resident Evil 1 Directers cut, 2, 3 and 4 and now I want to get Umbrella Chronicles.  

ProStreetGT-Rdude

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:03 am
Welcome to the guild everyone. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:23 am
Hello I am me. Obviously a fan of the RE series since I even thought of joining this place. I'm expecting to have a good time here.  

Yin Yun Yang

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:34 am
ProStreetGT-Rdude
Im a big fan of Resident Evil/Biohazard. I have Resident Evil 1 Directers cut, 2, 3 and 4 and now I want to get Umbrella Chronicles.

Don't bother with Umbrella Chronicles, honey. Seriously. eek Welcome to the guild, as always.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:48 am
Hi I'm Seth and I have RE 1, 2, 3, 4, Outbreak Files 1 and 2, Code Veronica, and Survivor (blech). I'm definately a RE addict.  

Sesu745

xKirst

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:06 pm
Yay, thank you for accepting me into the guild :3
I'm not as much of a hardcore fan as most people are here.
Mostly due to a cash flow problem xD
But I love what I've seen of the series so far :3
And I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this guild <3

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:51 am
The name is Black Artist and i play resident evil as if its my second life. i am costantly playing 4 mercenaries to beat my roomates score as HUNK  

Blackartist19

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Welcome to the Guild!

biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Hello, thank you for accepting me. I'm called Siobhain but I get called many things, resently I've took the name of Shaun from most of my friends becuase of my obession with Resident Evil and Zombie games/movies and my name Siobhain somewhat sounds like Shaun and with Shaun of dead...Anyway I'm rambling.

I've liked Resident Evil since the first one came out on the PS1, I now own Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Nemesis, Code Name Veronica, Outbreak Files 1, Resident Evil 4, the Resident Evil Remake, Dead Aim(I don't like the game much but I still like it) and the Umbrella Chronicles, mostly for the Albert Wesker Missions.... It's not that bad but it's not great.

Anyway I hope to meet some people here who share my interests in the games and obession with zombies. Warning I do take things seriously and often refer to characters as if they are real people. I'm not insane...Just odd.

~Immortal Crow~

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:42 pm
Ah, a fellow zombie fan. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:00 am
You're not odd. We all take it seriously so you're in the right place.  

REaceofclubs

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces