Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku landed on the ground with a loud thump. She was mad that Zexion just left her. Her canines were growing sharp and her eyes glowed bright red again. She sat up, panting, and growled like a wolf/dragon
((Sorry I wasn't here, I was in a Ron Bruise thread sad ))

Zexion walked within the Castle That Never Was and appeared in the throne room. He sat in his seat and had just a bank stare on his face.

Deruku ran to the bar and sat down.
Mar: "What would ya like, Deruku?"
She didn't say anything, but looked up with her glowing, red eyes that made him nearly wet himself. Marluxia spilled the drink on his clothes instead. Deruku growled softly at him, and bared her teeth.

Zexion got to his room within the castle and layed down in his bed and rested.

((Sorry, i was making a layout for my profile! u should go and see it!))
She walked upstairs to her room to go to sleep. She was very tired, and needed to lay down and lock herself up otherwise she might kill someone...

Deruku sat down on her bed, she suddenly heard a high-pitched ring in her ears. A few moments later, she fell to the ground clutching her head in pain. "Damn it!" she yelled The window glass shattered in all directions and a few pieces slashed and sunk into Deruku's skin. Instead of tears, a few drops of blood fell from her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A promise?"
"yes."

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."
larxene looked at him"now what?"

"Wanna go on a walk?"  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:58 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku landed on the ground with a loud thump. She was mad that Zexion just left her. Her canines were growing sharp and her eyes glowed bright red again. She sat up, panting, and growled like a wolf/dragon
((Sorry I wasn't here, I was in a Ron Bruise thread sad ))

Zexion walked within the Castle That Never Was and appeared in the throne room. He sat in his seat and had just a bank stare on his face.

She didn't say anything, but looked up with her glowing, red eyes that made him nearly wet himself. Marluxia spilled the drink on his clothes instead. Deruku growled softly at him, and bared her teeth.

She walked upstairs to her room to go to sleep. She was very tired, and needed to lay down and lock herself up otherwise she might kill someone...

Deruku sat down on her bed, she suddenly heard a high-pitched ring in her ears. A few moments later, she fell to the ground clutching her head in pain. "Damn it!" she yelled The window glass shattered in all directions and a few pieces slashed and sunk into Deruku's skin. Instead of tears, a few drops of blood fell from her eyes.

Zexion appeared sitting on her bed. "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:00 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A promise?"
"yes."

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."

"Wanna go on a walk?"
"ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:01 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"What...... Do you want?" She forced herself to say, still holding her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:08 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I'm not sure, what about you though?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."

"Wanna go on a walk?"
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A promise of love huh?"
"i guess..."

"Wanna go on a walk?"
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand

Xeggr held her hand tight. "So, tell me about yourself."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:18 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wanna go on a walk?"
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand

"you already know about me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wanna go on a walk?"
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand

"you already know about me."

"True, but tell me more that I don't know."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:24 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Are you here to throw me out the window or leave me in another dark portal? If you hate me that much, you might as well stab me." She staggered up, and had to hold onto the bed post to keep her up. Her eyes stopped bleeding, but the blood left a dark, red trail down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:25 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Are you here to throw me out the window or leave me in another dark portal? If you hate me that much, you might as well stab me." She staggered up, and had to hold onto the bed post to keep her up. Her eyes stopped bleeding, but the blood left a dark, red trail down her cheeks.

"Who ever said I wanted to kill you? It's hard to see that you don't even trust yourself."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:31 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who ever said I wanted to kill you? It's hard to see that you don't even trust yourself."

"I don't.." Deruku headed for the door to the bathroom to wipe the blood off her face. She sighed heavily, and clenched her fists.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:33 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I don't.." Deruku headed for the door to the bathroom to wipe the blood off her face. She sighed heavily, and clenched her fists.

Zexion walked by the door to the bathroom. "So, what are you going to do now?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:35 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion walked by the door to the bathroom. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm not sure anymore... What should I do?" She said, wiping the blood off with a wet paper towel. Deruku threw out the paper towel and then walked towards Zexion.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games