Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:42 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tara walks right pass them with out nocticing that she walked passed them"Where are they at?"

the brother witt their hoods on meaning there faces are completely dark,they walk up to tara"exuse me young lady,are you lost by any chance?"
"yes...i am......i dont know where am suppose to be going....."Tara looks at them.

"well...is this..........what your looking for?they both take off their hoods exposing their face
"both of you....i got a question to ask you both. so may i ask my question?"Tara looks at them

"you wanted to ask us why we didn't hurt you.beacause ash is the evil one,everything he tells you,its a lie,he hated you.be on our side.
"prove it then"Tara looks at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:51 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes...i am......i dont know where am suppose to be going....."Tara looks at them.

"well...is this..........what your looking for?they both take off their hoods exposing their face
"both of you....i got a question to ask you both. so may i ask my question?"Tara looks at them

"you wanted to ask us why we didn't hurt you.beacause ash is the evil one,everything he tells you,its a lie,he hated you.be on our side.

"first of all,i was his best friend in school,he tells me everything,and the fact that he killed a guy that you liked"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:19 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"first of all,i was his best friend in school,he tells me everything,and the fact that he killed a guy that you liked"
"Why your trying to kill him though......and the guy i liked never even liked me around......."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Why your trying to kill him though......and the guy i liked never even liked me around......."

"but you liked him,didn't you,and also,i was trying to kill him because he was going to hurt you"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:17 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"but you liked him,didn't you,and also,i was trying to kill him because he was going to hurt you"
"what do you mean? he isnt going to hurt me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"did you see his face he wouldn't protect you if i attacked you,he never does,at school,i was in a fight and he was just watching,thats why i beat him up"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:23 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"did you see his face he wouldn't protect you if i attacked you,he never does,at school,i was in a fight and he was just watching,thats why i beat him up"
"prove it! he would protect me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ask him,and prove me wrong"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:35 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"fine then!"Tara walks back to where Ash was and asks"if the two brothers attacked me would you protect me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"fine then!"Tara walks back to where Ash was and asks"if the two brothers attacked me would you protect me?"
"What? Of course I would. You know that. Why do you ask?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"becuase the brother keep saying you wont and all these other things"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"They're trying to turn you against me."  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

once again a card is flying and lands on ashs hand saying"lying is a sin ash,tell the truth"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:49 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

once again a card is flying and lands on ashs hand saying"lying is a sin ash,tell the truth"
"That is the truth!!!! I would protect her no matter what!!!!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"am so confused......"Tara holds her head in her hands.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff