Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:17 pm
yalie5
Legendary_ONE
kyoslove74
my confession of the day someone asked me to marry them it was a big shock but I turned him down because I wasn't ready to get married and be commited to soemoen so fast I'm only 16 I wanna play the feel and date all kinds of men. One rule is stoppign me from dating... your all familiar with ti is called the no dating rule! being the vixen i am I dated behidn my parents back!

Wow... just... wow...
I'm speechless now. eek
Did the person actually present you an engagement ring? sweatdrop

exactly! no ring no engagement! lol rofl

OMG... I just realized today is April 1st by EST... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Legendary_ONE
kyoslove74
my confession of the day someone asked me to marry them it was a big shock but I turned him down because I wasn't ready to get married and be commited to soemoen so fast I'm only 16 I wanna play the feel and date all kinds of men. One rule is stoppign me from dating... your all familiar with ti is called the no dating rule! being the vixen i am I dated behidn my parents back!

Wow... just... wow...
I'm speechless now. eek

yea
lol
yes it was really beautiful but I could exscept it because I didn't love him  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:30 pm
Legendary_ONE
yalie5
Legendary_ONE
kyoslove74

Wow... just... wow...
I'm speechless now. eek

Why yes, yes it is... too bad it wasn't a school day  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:41 pm
yalie5
Legendary_ONE
yalie5
Legendary_ONE
kyoslove74

Wow... just... wow...
I'm speechless now. eek

Why yes, yes it is... too bad it wasn't a school day

yea kids in the vermont want to play tricks on each other on april fools day but then they found out that it was a saturday  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:00 am
Minielf
Of course my school can. It was my final year of school remember? All of us were basically fullgrown adults by the time that photo was taken, and it was our last official day of full school; afterwards the VCE exams were going to begin. Just wait till your year 12 final photo..you'll be surprised at what we elders can get away with! mrgreen

*shivers at the thought* eek
i dont see much year 12's in my school though neutral
i only see year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11's, but i do see some/a few ex students coming back to school in non-school uniform o_O i think they could be year 12's or 13's sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:35 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf
Of course my school can. It was my final year of school remember? All of us were basically fullgrown adults by the time that photo was taken, and it was our last official day of full school; afterwards the VCE exams were going to begin. Just wait till your year 12 final photo..you'll be surprised at what we elders can get away with! mrgreen

i only see year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11's, but i do see some/a few ex students coming back to school in non-school uniform o_O i think they could be year 12's or 13's sweatdrop

Ah damn *Remembers year 12 in Australia=Year 13 in Britain* sweatdrop
In any case Year 12s and 13s get far more privleges than lower years. Hell some of my friends last year, in fact, a lot of my friends last year, had actually managed to snoggle with a gal, some having done so many times. xd Smoking, binge-drinking, and driving around the city are just some of the stuff we got up to last year. I tend to think of it as a prelude to the absolute freedom of university.
And because of the immense freedom and responsibility we were given, all of us tended to treat the year 9s, 10s and 11s as squirts. Perhaps in your school there are year 12s and 13s about, but you don't see them because they've got their own buildings and areas.  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:22 am
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf

In any case Year 12s and 13s get far more privleges than lower years. Hell some of my friends last year, in fact, a lot of my friends last year, had actually managed to snoggle with a gal, some having done so many times. xd Smoking, binge-drinking, and driving around the city are just some of the stuff we got up to last year. I tend to think of it as a prelude to the absolute freedom of university.
And because of the immense freedom and responsibility we were given, all of us tended to treat the year 9s, 10s and 11s as squirts. Perhaps in your school there are year 12s and 13s about, but you don't see them because they've got their own buildings and areas.

yeah that might be true that they may have their own areas 3nodding
i did see a few of em in the tech block with a tech teacher once rolleyes
however, i did see an ex student (which is my friend's friend) coming out of a store during lunch time when we were going to the shops for lunch rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:37 pm
I love her...I love her...but only in my dream...
Every day I think of her...
Every minute I remember her eyes...
Every second, I'm loving her...
Every life of mine is dedicated to her...
I'm born to love her...

Zhouyu21

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:48 pm
Zhouyu21
Every day I think of her...
Every minute I remember her eyes...
Every second, I'm loving her...
Every life of mine is dedicated to her...
I'm born to love her...
Wet dream eh? Happens to the best of us... sweatdrop rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:15 am
Wet dream your head. stare No friend. stare  

Zhouyu21

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:38 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:38 pm
uh.....I like grapes. xd  

Bai_Sango

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:48 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf

yeah that might be true that they may have their own areas 3nodding
i did see a few of em in the tech block with a tech teacher once rolleyes
however, i did see an ex student (which is my friend's friend) coming out of a store during lunch time when we were going to the shops for lunch rolleyes

It's strange how your perception of other students changes as you get older. When I was your age I perceived the Year 11s and 12s as superhuman figures of authority that needed to be respected with awe. Then when I became a Year 11 and 12 I subsequently viewed the lower year levels at little runts who were inferior to us, even though collectively we were the same people as we were in year 8 or 9.
Now that I'm a full time uni student, my perceptions seem to drastically shift again in a way I can't explain. sweatdrop

Niph: It's okay to be feeling the way you do about a girl you know, even if you also like guys. Try talking to your friend and see if she wants to continue in a relationship or break it off. It's okay to confess that you are Bi-sexual you know, we won't tease you horribly (at least, I hope not, except for Toki xd ), and it's nothing to be ashamed about. You've just discovered one side of your personality that you never knew. Honestly I know a guy who is really good friends with some other girls I know online and in person, but who admits he is gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:18 pm
Now why would I tease someone about their sexuality? You guys have such lowbrow expectations of me. stare

Well I'd say there's nothing wrong with being bisexual. Some guys would probably find it a turn on. But regarding your friend's religious beliefs well... as I'm not a christian I'd say - to hell with them. If love is really what will come from this encounter then so be it, nothing else should matter or be able to get in the way. However, being a devout catholic makes her opinion harder to sway.
If you think that you both really, really want this to happen then go for it. That's what I'd do, well at least I'd try. If that girl was the best thing that's ever happened to me then I wouldn't let her get away so easily. wink
Just think it over niph, it's a tough call to make.  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:27 pm
to tell yuo the truth I think that I might be bisexual or lez or stright I am not sure I knwo that i like guyes btu I feel myself doing weird thigns not sexualy things but things liek lookign at a girls bottom I feel like I am my mom lookign at whos butt is rich. Niph if you r a lez or bi go for the oen you want if you really want it but if you ahve doubts about ti don't do it you mgith regret it you need to have total confidence that thigns will work out. ask her what love is and tell her that it doesn't amtter that shes a catholic but she shouldn't take ehr teachign son ahrshly love si love you won't always find it so easily and she should take advantage fo the opurtunity to take it. love is all about making risk. no relgion can help you decide how you should feel and no it is not a sin to be a lez or bisexual.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games