Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eMojoJojo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:10 pm
im joanna
i get called jojo and mojo(my embarrassing uncle)
i love music, clothes, black and hello kitty (when she is punk)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 am
I am Dane, and if you want to nknow more, ask me in a PM ninja  

Zapaza

Suicidal Paper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 pm
And they say we'll never make it out alive.
But at least we'll try
I'll let you know, let you go...

Hello there.
I'm Suicidal Paper, but you can call me Sui. I'd tell you my name yet I dislike it. If you must know, it's Megan.
I'm probably a few years older then most of the people in here. I'm 20 year I look like a 16 year old boy.
I love listening to music, it's one of the few things I love. I can play the violin and the drums.
Besides music, I like art. I just think it's interesting what people can make.
Umm....I'm not sure what else to say.
^^;;

...I don't know where I'm going.
As long as you're not afraid to just run, run...
Save yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

User Image

--
Hm.. I'm Chelsea.
I'm almost 15 years old.
I play the piano in my spare time, and I used to play the violin.
Reading is a hobby of mine as well; I create graphics on my computer too.
There's more, I just cant think of it right now.

Prismatic Beat

Kawaii Bachelorette

Emononymous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:10 am
hi, my name is carlos
im 14 years old
i like jamming with my band, eating and sleeping

yea yea yea yea , i like sleeping so much ..

hehe

i play drums and guitar ..
i like listening to post-hardcore/screamo bands ..
their music is awesome ..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm
Hey my name's Morgan, im 15 and i live in america(:
I love playing my guitar (still learning)
and i like rock/screamo/hard rock music some of my
fav bands are MCR, all time low, escape the fate, and lovehatehero
im a blonde literally bluu eyes  

emo_gurl_543

Ossim_Skittlez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm
I'm Cadedra or 'Skittlez'. i'm 15. I get alot of the stereotyping crap because i'm african american but i don't like rap or any of that stuff. i get called a poser alot when i'm really not... i'm just being who i am. i LOVE music and anime. i don't cut but i scratch....it's easier to hide. I'm an insomniac so leave me a comment or PM anytime because i'm probably awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 am
hey im micah and im 15 i live in hawaii and i love music most things 2 know about me r on my profile so come on down and learn mrgreen  

vodka machine

F O X -chan-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:04 am
Hey there.
I'm Laura, feel free to abrieviate it (if you can ;])!
I'm 15, loving anime, music and art amongst other things.
I play Oboe and Clarinet but also electric guitar ^^
In my spare time I'm probobly drawing or hanging round with my friends :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm
u can call me mimi.
i love music, watching drama, writing poems, quotes, drawing emo pics( that's y my friends called me emo in school)
i like emo a lot, im a fan of emo!
im really quiet to my normal friends( they called me unfriendly), but i talk a lot to my bestfriends.
im shy, sensitive....
........i dun cut  

xox_mimi-chan_xox

Problum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm

hullo. (:
my name is Allison, it used to be Zoey. you can call me either one,or give me a nickname i really dont care. xD
im 13 years old, believe me or not i look ALOT older then i look. i live in Texas and i truly hate it here. i go to Creek Valley Middle School, i dont like it either.... i have thought about cutting myself but i havent yet. im pretty much all goth/emo/punk what ever the hell you want to call them.
my favorite bands are Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, Chiodos, Sky Eats Airplane, etc.
i cuss alot and i can really be a retard....but cant we all?
i dont care if people judge me for what i look like or how i act.
i have alot more things that i can explain about myself..but im too lazy to type it all. so really what im trying to say is PM me if you want to know more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 am
Hey I'm sk8r (call me Lilah if not sk8r)...um..ya I can B shy sometimes unless I know U, then I'm rlly outgoing (mostly retarded).
I'm 13 (will B in September) and live in Oregon...I started cutting when I was 10 but never knew what emo was untill a yr l8r so if any1 says I'm a poser (like many do)
I know I'm not bcause I didn't know what emo was when I started cutting.
I do wear black alot, but I sometimes wear other colors (not often).
Um...I am depressed and though my mom continues 2 worry abut me I don't rlly find it all that bad...I kinda like it, it makes me feel safe.
I read, write, listenin 2 mucis, and bascially stay 2 myself.
Random PM's R kinda fun 2 get...so send some.
P.S: I luv 2 help with other ppl's problems so if U need any1 2 talk 2 then send me a message! 3nodding Yep Yep!

I ish Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 am
Hello, I'm Shi. I'm a fifteen year old girl in California. Some of my favourite bands include Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Three Days Grace, In Flames, KoRn, Evanescence, All That Remains, Red, Disturbed, My Chemical Romance, and the list goes on for quite a while.

I cut, yes. I've been cutting since I was eleven. It's a severe addiction for me, and currently I'm trying to work my way out of this hole. I'm not going to write anymore about it in such a public place; it's a sensitive matter for me.

Like Cadedra, I'm an insomniac. I'm not always on Gaia (my parents take away the computer at a certain time at night), but I'm usually up.

On Gaia, I tend to be the cheery person I wish I could be in the actual world; an outgoing, social, happy person. Sadly, I'm not truly this person... Leastways not on Gaia.

So ping me a PM if you ever need someone to talk to. I'll do the best I can to help. :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 am
hey..im Luke i am 17 years old...
I like music, speaking random French things and guitar solos...  

-ATTENTI0N REP0RT-

Aroselia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 pm
I'd rather not say my name or age publicly, but I'll just say I'm under 16. I live in Oklahoma, in the USA.
My favorite band is Flyleaf, but I love almost all music. Other bands I love are Skillet, Bullet For My Valentine, Three Days Grace, Korn, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, Paramore, and more.
I also love reading manga, and watching anime. Some titles I love are: Vampire Knight, Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, Alice 19th, Absolute Boyfriend, and more.
I love drawing and writing, I also like to read sometimes. Mostly vampire books, now, but my fave series are: Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, and the House of Night series.
I'm not sure what else to say..
I love talking to people. My only problem is I have trouble thinking of things to talk about sometimes. But I think I can give good advice, if you need someone who you can talk to who won't judge you for things, feel free to PM me smile .
I'm normally friendly, unless someone really makes me mad. But if that happens in a forum/etc, I don't start a major argument or anything, usually smile .
Uh...I think that's pretty good. smile
~Aroselia~  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games