Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:08 pm
She sighed and calmed her body...enough to where her powers were evident. That was probably a bit dangerous...and she didn't want to see the vampire again anytime soon. She hoped that she didn't see him at all...but then again, she wanted to see him....to see that he was letting her out. That would help with some of her half formed plans of escaping. "Urg," she groaned as she tilted her head back against the wall once more. This was not her day.

Even with him gone, her body wouldn't calm completely. It was as tense as could be, even trembling slightly with all the suppressed emotions she was feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Strong arms emerged from the wall and wrapped gently around Calys form. A warm and welcoming feeling surrounded Caly and invaded her senses. "Now now..." A voice that sounded like Cys purred. Emerging from the wall was the males head with ebony slicked back hair and handsome features. "Im here, your safe Caly. I have you now. Daemyn wont hurt you." Cy said as he emerged from the wall only to come and sit besides Caly and take her into his arms.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:30 pm
For a brief instant Caly seemed to relax into the embrace, but there was something that didn't feel right. A edge in the voice that sounded off. A ping of adrenaline shot through her small body and she was out of his arms in an instant. She spun around, her eyes flashing, anger running through her features. "How dare you!" she exclaimed. "You're not Cy, nor will you ever be! He wouldn't have done just as you did now. and that was a cheap shot to try through my emotions like that." she spat out as she back more away from him, her gaze still briefly scanning the room. She was starting to feel more caged than usual and that might cause a panic attack if she didn't calm down.

Again she tried extending her power through the bond she had with Cy, trying to alert him to the possible panic attack and the not so pleasant consequences that would come from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:44 pm
Daemyn quickly changed back to himself and emerged from the wall fully. He crawled after Caly on all fours, a light smile and hypnotizing gaze. "I was only trying to ease your discomfort." Daemyn said in a seductive tone as his powers invaded her body and forced her limbs to stop moving. He kept her rooted to the spot with his crimson gaze.

In a flash he was on her, his arms caging her in on the floor and his lower half between her slender legs. "I suggest you calm yourself, theres no reason to get all riled up." Daemyn purred as his power washed over Caly, it was warm and inviting it begged to seek comfort in the male and trust him with her life; despite any protest she had.

His voice lowered slightly as he brought his face close to Calys. "Your very tense..." He purred as his fingertips caressed her arm and shoulder. "You really should.. relax." Daemyn commanded the bloodflow in Calys body to slow so that her heart and breathing rate would relax and therefore so would her internal state of emotions. His touch was firm but it sent every nerve on Calys arm alight with pleasure...  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:26 pm
She watched him, but her eyes went wide. What was he trying to pull? Why was he so aggressive? But then as she tried to move again, she found that she couldn't. What happened?! Her body wouldn't listen to her. Her eyes went even wider, for she couldn't even pull her gaze away from his.

The next moment she found herself being pinned to the floor, how she got there she didn't know exactly and that was a bit frightening. What scared her even more was how intimately he was pressed against her. She felt almost ashamed of what was happening. But she was struggling against the vampire wrought power that washed through her body, that was threatening to take her over and own her. THis wasn't right.

His touch caused her to shiver, as much as she loathed it, but his powers flooded her senses and she wasn't sure how to stop them. She didn't know what would work exactly against a vampire...especially one that had the advantage since the get go. "No..." she started to say. She could feel her body calming, relaxing under his command. But she didn't want to become his plaything. She wasn't going to betray Cy in any shape or form...but if he didn't leave her alone soon, she would allow herself to fall into her powers...and who knew what would happen then. "Leave me be..." she said softly as she finally managed to turn her eyes away from his.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 pm
He brought his lips close to her ear. "Dont worry, i never could force myself on someone. At least not entirely." Daemyn said sincerely. "Relax my little pet." He purred as his lips went to her neck, jis lips hovered just above her pulse point.

"I like to test my toys first before i play with them." Daemyn smirked before he gave Calys skin a light kiss. "You shoould get some rest, your lover will be here soon no doubt." Daemyn whispered in her ear before he sank into the shadows and left the halfling be. When he left his power left Caly, freeing her movements once more and leaving her cold and alone in the room.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 pm
His voice brought shivers involuntarily to her body again, and she couldn't stop it. He was hitting places that only Cy should've been hitting, and she was helpless to stop him. It frustrated her to no end that she couldn't even defend herself against this. The moment his lips touched her neck and pulse she had to suck in a gasp, her eyes closing for a few moments.

Great amounts of relief rolled off her body when he left and she rolled to her side, sucking in deep breaths of air. This wasn't happening. She couldn't not help herself in this situation. Something had to be done.

CAlling on her magic wasn't so much as letting down the barriers she had wrought around certain abilities and soon her small frame was nearly burning sapphire blue. Mage power erupted from the halfelf as she painfully rose to her feet, her grace emphasized by the power rolling off her.

Her eyes flared with the power; she hadn't needed to break from an anchor for this one. She had unleashed a type of panic attack, bringing forth all the emotions that had been building up inside her, that Daemyn had been trying to suppress. She had little control, and what control she had was being used to direct her powers to fill the entire room. She was stopped by the spells keeping her caged, but she sent the powers to bash and pound and attempt to break any kind of weakness, exploring it for any.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 pm
"Sir she's doing something strange." One of Daemyns loyal servants pointed to the video screen, several cameras where after all hooked up to the girls room.

"What do you mean?" Daemyn grew concerned as he pushed the male away and looked at the screen. His eyes went wide in shock as he saw what Caly was doing. But his shock soon turned to amusement.

"Go... see if you can get her under control." Daemyn ordered his men. while he continued to watch the screen.
_

Four Vampires, loyal to Daemyn entered the room and surrounded Caly. They didnt know what to do at first. But two of them grabbed hold of Caly and tried to force her to stop. The tried shaking her and even smacked the girl a few times to get her to snap out of it. "Its not working what the hell do we do?!" One of them said.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:26 am
She knew the moment the vampires entered the room, and even when they placed their hands on her body. And at first she didn't do anything. But the moment spoke, she attention sharply to them and her eyes flashed with power.

She swung out a hand, directing power at one of the vampires. It picked him up and threw him to the opposite side of the vast room and she nearly smiled when she heard some cracks. It would serve him right if he broke several bones. Then she turned towards the other vampires. She extended her powers again, but this time, caught two of them in her powers, seeming to wrap them around their bodies and squeeze as if a large hand wrapped around them.

She didn't care what the last vampire did, because she had also called forth a shield around her body, much like the one she had used against Cy the last she had fallen into her powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm
The vampires that Caly had crushed outright, sank away into shadows with their injuries, a horrified look on their faces as they screamed in pain at what the girl had done to them so easily. The last vampire swallowed hard when he saw his comrades put out of commission like they were nothing. When Caly put up the shield around her he panicked thinking it was an attack and left the room screaming.

"Insolent fools!" Daemyn pounded his fists on the desk that had all the monitors on it, watching Caly from afar. "Shes just an elf! A half breed at that!" Daemyn growled, though he dared not go into the room himself just yet. Maybe it was cause he was truly a coward underneath his handsome exterior or maybe it was because he had a different plan for the girl.

"Ill have to wait till she calms down, or passes out after expending enough energy. Then ill make my next move." He said as he produced a empty syringe from his coat pocket. "A bit of control should do her well once i introduce my blood into her." Daemyn said before sticking himself with the needle and drawing out his own potent blood.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Caly watched with magic fogged eyes as the vampires disappeared, especially the ones that she had been crushing with her powers. Feeling a little satisfied with herself she lowered a some of her powers and just let them flow through her and the room. Tilting her head back she sank to the ground gracefully and sat cross legged. She felt out her powers and for once found herself more in control of them than ever...perhaps it had been a good idea to allow them to be unleashed.

Already she built up the shield she had placed on her, even under her. She didn't trust these vampires one little bit and expected them to try more against her now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm
Daemyn would have to wait a bit longer once Caly let down that shield. "Otherwise i cant get to her.. dammit. This should have been easier! Shes a half breed, whose not in control of her powers. This should have been so simple. Kidnap, woo and when Cy shows up break his heart as well as his body!" Daemyn growled.
_

Cy, Vince and Aeris all appeared in the Necropolis...  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Time passed...and so did her temper. She was getting tired...and not just physically. This much magic wasn't good to keep going for any period of time. So slowly she started calling back her aura and powers....leaving her shield for last...though still kept a small part of it up. She didn't want to be completely defenseless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:27 pm
Aeris sat hard on the ground after porting them to the vampire grounds. "Meh...let me catch my energy. That takes alot with just one person. Three, is almost deadly." She smirked a bit and laughed, running her fingers through her hair. It didn't take long for her to regain her energy. "Alright... Let's get going. I've got a few vampires to shred." Her eyes darkened to a deep violet, though golden flecks floated about it them. She looked back to the men behind her, quirking a brow at them. "So...you wet blankets coming, or what? I have a feeling, he's not going to wait for the prince to come in and save the poor trapped princess." She turned her back to them, grinning as she did. Even as much as she wanted to race off without them, she didn't. Instead, she channeled bits of her power into transforming herself, her figure becoming taller and more muscular. Her hair even held the striping pattern from her feline form.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:57 pm
Vincent smirked and closed his eyes, channeling his own powers. Shadow wings and a tail sprouted from his back, his lower arms and legs became encased in shadow and formed into claw like hands for the demon. When he reopened his eyes, they were pitch black and little bolts of blue lighting sparked around his body.

"Who you calling a wet blanket Aeris?" Vincent said with a smirk his tone slightly deeper now.
_

"She is right though he wont wait, now come on." Cy said as he ran off towards Daemyns lair.
_

Vincent took to the skies and followed after Cy.
_

Daemyn watched as, with time, Caly got tired. He grinned devilishly and grabbed the syringe with his blood in it. He slipped into the shadows and appeared behind Caly as silently as he could. When her shields and powers were down at their lowest Daemyn snuck in and wrapped an arm around the girl. He held her firmly and stuck her with the needle, pushing his blood into her system.

"Now thats a good girl, calm down and listen to my voice. Let the blood do its work." Daemyn said as he discarded the empty syringe. Caly would have felt a calming feeling over come her the minute his blood entered her. It would also come to heavily influence her actions and thoughts, and possibly even control her, something Daemyn was expecting.
_

A army of Vampire elites came out to greet the three intruders. They would be waiting until they got close enough before the would attack.

((feel free to control the vamps, guys))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games