Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 pm
im animic, theres no way any less blood can help, im already fainting all the time, and my pulse is so week, its like im forever bleeding, i feel so week, and NUMB.
i just dont need to cut, there is really no point for me.
but all yall go ahead, but i would find other ways, your body can resuply bleed really fast so youll have to cut yourself a lot.
(when i posted hear before, i wasnt animic then so my openion for me changed)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:00 pm
lovely lady hollie
im animic, theres no way any less blood can help, im already fainting all the time, and my pulse is so week, its like im forever bleeding, i feel so week, and NUMB.
but all yall go ahead, but i would find other ways, your body can resuply bleed really fast so youll have to cut yourself a lot.
how do you just become anemic? i mean can you just lose iron like that?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Becoming anemic is normally a gradual change. It's quite possible that she didn't know that she had it before, but you don't just lose iron all of a sudden.
Same with hypoglycemia.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Change of diet, can result in a massive loss of iron... she needs to chug some guiness.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:23 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Change of diet, can result in a massive loss of iron... she needs to chug some guiness.
beer doesn't have iron
WANT IT!
NEED IT!
HEAVY! METAL!

that's what she needs

and thanks ash  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:40 pm
I STOPED EATING MEAT!!!!!!
does that explain it?  

lovely lady hollie

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:00 pm
lovely lady hollie
I STOPED EATING MEAT!!!!!!
does that explain it?
it can  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
beer doesn't have iron
WANT IT!
NEED IT!
HEAVY! METAL!

that's what she needs

and thanks ash

Guiness is stout not beer and has serious amounts of Iron in it. It also has a lot of anti-oxidents and stuff in it.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:01 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
beer doesn't have iron
WANT IT!
NEED IT!
HEAVY! METAL!

that's what she needs

and thanks ash

Any time :]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:00 pm
acward........
im perfectly fine, i dont need anything *cough violently*  

lovely lady hollie

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:16 pm
I not only would, but I have before. This resulted in me being sent to a mental hospital. I try to not think about it, but every time I see something, the first thought that comes to mind is, How can I use this to hurt myself? I've been so desperate, that one time when I was at school, I picked up a piece of a broken CD, and later used it to cut myself. It's an addiction, it really is, and it sucks you in so quickly. It did hurt, at first, but then it started to feel better, and I got hooked. If you're wondering, why is she saying all this, is it for attention? The only answer I can give is that, perhaps it's the anonymity of the internet that makes me feel safe. The fact that you'll likely never meet the person you're talking to is a powerful feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 am
Suki921
I not only would, but I have before. This resulted in me being sent to a mental hospital. I try to not think about it, but every time I see something, the first thought that comes to mind is, How can I use this to hurt myself? I've been so desperate, that one time when I was at school, I picked up a piece of a broken CD, and later used it to cut myself. It's an addiction, it really is, and it sucks you in so quickly. It did hurt, at first, but then it started to feel better, and I got hooked. If you're wondering, why is she saying all this, is it for attention? The only answer I can give is that, perhaps it's the anonymity of the internet that makes me feel safe. The fact that you'll likely never meet the person you're talking to is a powerful feeling.

I really understand totally. It is an addiction I recently started up again, the longest have been without cutting is..about 2 months but it's just like any other drug. It is possible to quit but it has to be teh rigth time ect.  

Nikki the Juggalette

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:43 am
if i wanted 2 die someday, then yes, i would. Easy way out and you just get dizzy and fall asleep then die. Thats why when i used 2 cut i dint do it on my wrist. High arm or left rib, torso part  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:19 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
if i wanted 2 die someday, then yes, i would. Easy way out and you just get dizzy and fall asleep then die. Thats why when i used 2 cut i dint do it on my wrist. High arm or left rib, torso part

What pisses me off is when people say cutting IS suicide...cutting CAN BE yes not it is NOT suicide. Not all people who cut want to die, in fact many just cut to go numb, or to take away mental or physical pain caused by someone else. In fact, in most cases that IS the story, sorry I probably sound like I'm going off on you but I thought I'd point that out.  

Nikki the Juggalette

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:36 pm
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

What pisses me off is when people say cutting IS suicide...cutting CAN BE yes not it is NOT suicide. Not all people who cut want to die, in fact many just cut to go numb, or to take away mental or physical pain caused by someone else. In fact, in most cases that IS the story, sorry I probably sound like I'm going off on you but I thought I'd point that out.

hehe. well when i did cut i dint/dont think of suicide :3 i never cut down on my wrist because... well in my opinion is 2 risky... And yes, when i cut it is because of those reasons you pointed out :3  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games